618 Hurricane Road, Keene, NH 03431 Map · Phone number

About yourJP

Getting married or renewing your vows in New Hampshire? I'd love to be your JP. I'll work with you to create a memorable day that reflects who you are as individuals and as a couple. Whether your preference is for something sassy or sophisticated, trendy or traditional, just for the two of you or for two hundred family and friends, I will design a ceremony that conveys what is unique about your relationship and your commitment to each other.

I offer a full array of wedding services including: writing your ceremony, facilitating your rehearsal, officiating on your wedding day, filing your license. Take advantage of my free consultation (by phone, e-mail, or face-to-face in the Monadnock region).

Whether you are planning well in advance of your date or desiring a service on short notice, I would be honored to be your JP.

Patricia Trow Parent

NH Justice of the Peace

member of the Justice of the Peace Association of the US

www.yourJP.com

pat@yourJP.com

www.facebook.com/yourJPPatriciaTrowParent

603.355.9072

Other couples have also viewed

• Sonya Lyn- Living Unbroken®
dsc0154

99 Reviews for yourJP

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2020

Amazing experience!

We had a great experience with her and her husband! We had unreasonable hopes (like a wedding the next day), and she was able to make it happen! We didn't know that her husband was going to take beautiful pictures of the service, or that she would expedite getting the license back to the town. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 11/27/2020

Cheryl R. · Married on 10/24/2020

Lovely and Lively

Pat has a wonderful energy and we really enjoyed working with her. She worked with us to tailor our ceremony to fit our style and she did a beautiful job incorporating everything we wanted. We got many compliments on such a beautiful ceremony! Thank you, Pat!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Cristy

Cristy B. · Married on 10/16/2020

Our wedding day

Pat was so responsive and eager to work with us extremely last minute. We contacted her a week before we decided to get married. We came in from another state and needed to do all of our paperwork prior to our wedding and she was very flexible with our time. Her home where she married us is beautiful. Because it was pouring outside {that’s lucky} we were able to pull in underneath an overhang and get out where our wedding would be so neither of us would get soaked. While Pat did the ceremony her husband took photos which was so wonderful, since we were getting married by ourselves due to the pandemic but we wanted to have memories that we could share with our family. Our ceremony was so beautiful and emotional. The readings that she chose we’re so meaningful to us. I was so impressed at what a beautiful ceremony we had. The property was stunning in October, so our photos were beautiful. I absolutely would recommend Pat and her husband and I would absolutely use them again, very professional and very caring. They both truly made our ceremony so special.

Sent on 01/17/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

yourJP FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious

• K. Lenox Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Patricia (Your JP) is absolutely amazing. We have worked several weddings together, and every single time Pat is just so incredible to work with. Her ceremonies are beautifully written, she is responsive and ever so caring. She is also one of the kindest souls that I have ever met! She takes the time to get to know, not only her couples, but the vendors who she is going to be working with. I have always been so happy to hear when Pat is Officiating a ceremony that I'll be photographing! I can't wait to work with her again!

• Scott Hussey Photography Wedding Photographers

Patricia goes to great lengths to ensure that every wedding ceremony is as unique as the couple who is getting married. I highly recommend her!

• 618 Hurricane Road Keene, NH, 03431 See on map