618 Hurricane Road, Keene, NH 03431 Map · Phone number

About yourJP

Getting married or renewing your vows in New Hampshire? I'd love to be your JP. I'll work with you to create a memorable day that reflects who you are as individuals and as a couple. Whether your preference is for something sassy or sophisticated, trendy or traditional, just for the two of you or for two hundred family and friends, I will design a ceremony that conveys what is unique about your relationship and your commitment to each other.

I offer a full array of wedding services including: writing your ceremony, facilitating your rehearsal, officiating on your wedding day, filing your license. Take advantage of my free consultation (by phone, e-mail, or face-to-face in the Monadnock region).

Whether you are planning well in advance of your date or desiring a service on short notice, I would be honored to be your JP.

Patricia Trow Parent

yourJP 6
yourJP 7

Deb Keller · Married on 06/25/2019

Simply Perfect for Us!

We wanted something simple but meaningful. Somehow in just talking for a few minutes, Pat was totally in tune with us. She created a beautiful, simple, and very moving ceremony (my husbands words! And I completely agree)

I would recommend her for any ceremony, large or small! It was stress-free and even better than we imagined!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Dodie

Dodie Laplante · Married on 06/25/2019

A true blessing. Thank you

We felt so comfortable the minute we walked in the door of your beautiful home. Thank you for sharing your home with us for our special event. What a blessing you are.
    Thank you so much for all. Dodie and Bob (Dorothy and Robert)

Sent on 07/03/2019

Meaghan Saunders · Married on 02/28/2019

Meaghan Saunders

Pat and her husband are very sweet people and she made our day special and her husband took amazing pictures. She took the time to talk with us and our children and then got to business and it was just a sweet moment for me and my husband.

Sent on 03/03/2019

yourJP FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious

• K. Lenox Photography
    K. Lenox Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Patricia (Your JP) is absolutely amazing. We have worked several weddings together, and every single time Pat is just so incredible to work with. Her ceremonies are beautifully written, she is responsive and ever so caring. She is also one of the kindest souls that I have ever met! She takes the time to get to know, not only her couples, but the vendors who she is going to be working with. I have always been so happy to hear when Pat is Officiating a ceremony that I'll be photographing! I can't wait to work with her again!

• Scott Hussey Photography
    Scott Hussey Photography Wedding Photographers

Patricia goes to great lengths to ensure that every wedding ceremony is as unique as the couple who is getting married. I highly recommend her!

• 618 Hurricane Road Keene, 03431 See on map