618 Hurricane Road, Keene, NH 03431 Map · Phone number

About yourJP

Getting married or renewing your vows in New Hampshire? I'd love to be your JP. I'll work with you to create a memorable day that reflects who you are as individuals and as a couple. Whether your preference is for something sassy or sophisticated, trendy or traditional, just for the two of you or for two hundred family and friends, I will design a ceremony that conveys what is unique about your relationship and your commitment to each other.

I offer a full array of wedding services including: writing your ceremony, facilitating your rehearsal, officiating on your wedding day, filing your license. Take advantage of my free consultation (by phone, e-mail, or face-to-face in the Monadnock region).

Whether you are planning well in advance of your date or desiring a service on short notice, I would be honored to be your JP.

Patricia Trow Parent

Pat3
dsc0154

97 Reviews for yourJP

Karen Holton · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Highly Recommend! Wonderful experience :)

(This review was posted with an incorrect wedding date for some reason. We got married on May 30, 2020) We were looking for a local JP to marry us In these challenging times. We found Pat in a Google search and am so happy that we did. Pat responded quickly to our inquiry and answered ALL our questions. The morning of our quiet, quaint little ceremony, we had to move the time out an hour due to an unexpected circumstance. Pat said no problem and it worked out just fine! Her home is quite a beautiful setting for a ceremony. Due to COVID-19 she held it at her house outside with her amazing yard in the background which proved to be wonderful for pictures. This also allowed for social distancing and couldn't have worked out better. Pat made the whole experience stress-free, handling everything with ease and wonderful guidance (practicing social distancing the entire time). We had a very small, intimate ceremony and I can't thank her enough for her patience as I asked so many questions along the way. Upon arrival to her home she made us feel welcome and there was no stress! She explained quickly and thoroughly how the ceremony would go and it went off without a hitch! I even had a baby hummingbird visit my bouquet!! Don't look any further than Pat for your officiant needs. She is the best!

Sent on 06/02/2020

Bridgette Sullivan · Getting married on 04/06/2022

Elopement with Justice of the Peace

Patricia gave us a lovely quaint secular ceremony at her log cabin with a beautiful backdrop of a green hillside. It exceeded my imagination of the day! As a bonus her husband took gorgeous pictures as well for us to document the memory. Thank you =)

Sent on 06/30/2020

Mary Ann Marino · Getting married on 10/06/2021

Our perfect little elopement!

Carl and I are so happy we found Pat to perform our elopement ceremony. Pat is very caring and upbeat. After 39 years, I found myself loosing my health care coverage. We were in a mini time crunch. If Carl were going to put me on his insurance, we would have to be married. Pat was very accommodating with our chosen day and time. Our ceremony was on their beautiful property on a sunny day with the wind blowing in the trees. Her readings were perfect for us. How she knew we are Bob Dylan fans, I have no idea! We visited with Pat and her photographer husband for a bit afterward and discovered we have some things in common. We got some great pictures too!

Sent on 06/25/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

yourJP FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious

• K. Lenox Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Patricia (Your JP) is absolutely amazing. We have worked several weddings together, and every single time Pat is just so incredible to work with. Her ceremonies are beautifully written, she is responsive and ever so caring. She is also one of the kindest souls that I have ever met! She takes the time to get to know, not only her couples, but the vendors who she is going to be working with. I have always been so happy to hear when Pat is Officiating a ceremony that I'll be photographing! I can't wait to work with her again!

• Scott Hussey Photography Wedding Photographers

Patricia goes to great lengths to ensure that every wedding ceremony is as unique as the couple who is getting married. I highly recommend her!

• 618 Hurricane Road Keene, NH, 03431 See on map