618 Hurricane Road, Keene, NH 03431 Map · Phone number

About yourJP

Getting married or renewing your vows in New Hampshire? I'd love to be your JP. I'll work with you to create a memorable day that reflects who you are as individuals and as a couple. Whether your preference is for something sassy or sophisticated, trendy or traditional, just for the two of you or for two hundred family and friends, I will design a ceremony that conveys what is unique about your relationship and your commitment to each other.

I offer a full array of wedding services including: writing your ceremony, facilitating your rehearsal, officiating on your wedding day, filing your license. Take advantage of my free consultation (by phone, e-mail, or face-to-face in the Monadnock region).

Whether you are planning well in advance of your date or desiring a service on short notice, I would be honored to be your JP.

Patricia Trow Parent

90 Reviews for yourJP

• Katelyn

Katelyn Kumorek · Married on 10/19/2019

Meant to be!

Pat is amazing! We had a last minute shift that found us 2 weeks away from our wedding with needing to find a new JP and I reached out to Pat and it was like it was meant to be!

She met with us and the connection just felt right! The day of her husband was there and that was also awesome - he helped coordinate people heading down the aisle and took the most beautiful pictures!

I had a GREAT day and Pat was a big part of that, thank you so much Pat for answering my outreach! :)

Sent on 10/22/2019

Amanda Hepler · Married on 10/12/2019

Exactly what we were looking for

Pat was so patient and helpful! She helped us feel comfortable for our wedding and many guests said it was one of the nicest ceremonies they had ever seen.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Nora · Married on 10/05/2019

The best jp!

Patricia was WONDERFUL! Leading up to the day, she added personal touches to our ceremony that were important to us. She was easy to connect with and catered everything to our needs, offering input in a tactful way, while balancing what we envisioned. During the rehearsal, she and her husband were great at providing direction to a 14 person bridal party and ensured we felt confident. During the ceremony, she opted to use a handheld mic versus a mic stand--this is a seemingly small detail that makes all of the photos look SO MUCH BETTER. She worked well with our DJ service to ensure all sound and music was on cue. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning their own wedding without a planner or to anyone who wants every detail to be simple yet perfect.

Sent on 10/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

yourJP FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious

• K. Lenox Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Patricia (Your JP) is absolutely amazing. We have worked several weddings together, and every single time Pat is just so incredible to work with. Her ceremonies are beautifully written, she is responsive and ever so caring. She is also one of the kindest souls that I have ever met! She takes the time to get to know, not only her couples, but the vendors who she is going to be working with. I have always been so happy to hear when Pat is Officiating a ceremony that I'll be photographing! I can't wait to work with her again!

• Scott Hussey Photography Wedding Photographers

Patricia goes to great lengths to ensure that every wedding ceremony is as unique as the couple who is getting married. I highly recommend her!

• 618 Hurricane Road Keene, NH, 03431 See on map