yourJP

Keene, NH View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Getting married or renewing your vows in New Hampshire? I'd love to be your JP. I'll work with you to create a memorable day that reflects who you are as individuals and as a couple. Whether your preference is for something sassy or sophisticated, trendy or traditional, just for the two of you or for two hundred family and friends, I will design a ceremony that conveys what is unique about your relationship and your commitment to each other.

I offer a full array of wedding services including: writing your ceremony, facilitating your rehearsal, officiating on your wedding day, filing your license. Take advantage of my free consultation (by phone, e-mail, or face-to-face in the Monadnock region).

Whether you are planning well in advance of your date or desiring a service on short notice, I would be honored to be your JP.

Patricia Trow Parent

NH Justice of the Peace

member of the Justice of the Peace Association of the US

www.yourJP.com

pat@yourJP.com

www.facebook.com/yourJPPatriciaTrowParent

603.355.9072

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Megan H. Married on 07/23/2022

Wedding day

Pat was great to work with! Very nice and personable! Would highly recommend! Our family and friends loved her. Her husband worked with her and he was also great and took a few pictures of the ceremony that were sent to us the next day. Just very great people!
    Kim J. Married on 06/24/2022

Pat was amazing!!

My husband and I got married on 6/24/22. Pat was absolutely amazing to work with. She was so helpful and made the whole ceremony truly special. Pat made sure our ceremony was specifically tailored to us as a couple. I would highly recommend Pat to everyone!
    Jennifer R. Married on 04/02/2022

Excellent!

We loved our wedding. Patricia did an amazing job with the whole wedding. I would highly recommend!! Thank you!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

K. Lenox Photography K. Lenox Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Patricia (Your JP) is absolutely amazing. We have worked several weddings together, and every single time Pat is just so incredible to work with. Her ceremonies are beautifully written, she is responsive and ever so caring. She is also one of the kindest souls that I have ever met! She takes the time to get to know, not only her couples, but the vendors who she is going to be working with. I have always been so happy to hear when Pat is Officiating a ceremony that I'll be photographing! I can't wait to work with her again!

Scott Hussey Photography Scott Hussey Photography Wedding Photographers

Patricia goes to great lengths to ensure that every wedding ceremony is as unique as the couple who is getting married. I highly recommend her!

618 Hurricane Road Keene, NH, 03431
Location of (yourJP)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding