618 Hurricane Road, Keene, NH 03431 Map · Phone number

About yourJP

Getting married or renewing your vows in New Hampshire? I'd love to be your JP. I'll work with you to create a memorable day that reflects who you are as individuals and as a couple. Whether your preference is for something sassy or sophisticated, trendy or traditional, just for the two of you or for two hundred family and friends, I will design a ceremony that conveys what is unique about your relationship and your commitment to each other.

I offer a full array of wedding services including: writing your ceremony, facilitating your rehearsal, officiating on your wedding day, filing your license. Take advantage of my free consultation (by phone, e-mail, or face-to-face in the Monadnock region).

Whether you are planning well in advance of your date or desiring a service on short notice, I would be honored to be your JP.

Patricia Trow Parent

yourJP 5
yourJP 6

Melissa · Married on 01/01/2019

Wonderful!!

Pat and her husband (who took photos) were so nice. They allowed us to get married in their home. The ceremony was perfect she was flexible about the flow of it and it was very nice.
    Thank you so much for making our day special!

Maggie Bergey · Married on 12/12/2018

Pat was amazing!

Pat was so easy to get in touch with and made our day very special. She was flexible and helped us on very short notice. She was professional and very kind to us. I would recommend her to all friends/ family as she was a fabulous JP and incredibly sweet person.

• Ken

Ken Yergeau · Married on 10/27/2018

Thanks, Pat! Gayle & Ken

Pat, thanks so much for guiding us to an amazing moment in our lives. Our first meeting was over the phone and you were so easy to talk to and were very thorough. This was the second time for both of us, and we are both in our sixties so we thought it might be a challenge for you. Pat worked with us and came up with a perfect ceremony that kicked off a perfect wedding. -

Pat led us through the rehearsal so that we knew exactly what to expect. The next day during the ceremony she kept every part of it moving nicely and gave gentle cues to keep us comfortable.

It was a perfect day for us!!! -Gayle

yourJP FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious

• K. Lenox Photography
    K. Lenox Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Patricia (Your JP) is absolutely amazing. We have worked several weddings together, and every single time Pat is just so incredible to work with. Her ceremonies are beautifully written, she is responsive and ever so caring. She is also one of the kindest souls that I have ever met! She takes the time to get to know, not only her couples, but the vendors who she is going to be working with. I have always been so happy to hear when Pat is Officiating a ceremony that I'll be photographing! I can't wait to work with her again!

• Scott Hussey Photography
    Scott Hussey Photography Wedding Photographers

Patricia goes to great lengths to ensure that every wedding ceremony is as unique as the couple who is getting married. I highly recommend her!

• 618 Hurricane Road Keene, 03431 See on map