yourJP Reviews

yourJP 6
  • Ken

Ken Yergeau · Married on 10/27/2018

Thanks, Pat! Gayle & Ken

Pat, thanks so much for guiding us to an amazing moment in our lives. Our first meeting was over the phone and you were so easy to talk to and were very thorough. This was the second time for both of us, and we are both in our sixties so we thought it might be a challenge for you. Pat worked with us and came up with a perfect ceremony that kicked off a perfect wedding. -

Pat led us through the rehearsal so that we knew exactly what to expect. The next day during the ceremony she kept every part of it moving nicely and gave gentle cues to keep us comfortable.

It was a perfect day for us!!! -Gayle

Krystal · Married on 10/20/2018

Review for Pat

Pat was amazing to work with! We were planning our wedding from out of state and she took the time to connect with us. She was quick to answer emails and any questions we had. She made the rehearsal and our wedding day magical. She listened to what we wanted in a ceremony and made it happen. We couldn’t recommend her enough!

yourJP 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing, Outgoing, Serious, Funny, PROFESSIONAL

To anyone out there looking to find a JP for your wedding I would highly suggest that you meet with Patricia and……JUST PICK HER. After meeting Patricia for the first time to discuss our wedding details, my wife Samantha and I immediately knew that she was the right fit for us. Patricia exhibited a great deal of interest in our lives so that our wedding matched our attitudes and lifestyles. From the moment we sat down with Patricia we could tell that she was genuinely interested in helping us get to, “yes.” From asking who said I love you first, to some of our most embarrassing and happy moments together, Patricia put together “our ceremony.” Samantha and I were proud to work with her along the way and were amazed by her responsiveness to change and promptness in her response to us. When the time to rehearse the wedding came near Patricia kept in touch with us and made sure that the rehearsal went according to plan. When our day came Patricia was there to comfort us both and ensure that we were on track, were serious, and could laugh or cry when we needed to. Leading up to the ceremony Patricia showed off her true self and surreal talent. During the actual ceremony Patricia showed us who was really the boss and got us to YES without question! There are only a few people that you meet in life that truly express compassion and interest in your life and future. Patricia is without a doubt one of them. Patricia expressed her gratitude in receiving a corsage from us for the ceremony; truth be told, she deserves a bouquet of roses after putting together the most perfect ceremony we could ask for. We laughed, we cried, we joked, we said YES.
    Patricia,
    Samantha and I would like to thank you and your husband for getting us to YES. We couldn’t have done it without you and we certainly couldn’t have gotten anyone better. Samantha and I would like to proudly endorse your services and recommended you to anyone who is looking to have a great wedding. Your personality and eagerness to help others is what truly makes you who you are; an amazing JP and an incredible person. From the bottom of our hearts we want to thank you for your services and wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors. We simply will never forget you.
    Love,
    Samantha & Michael Cooper
    10/13/2018

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Wedding!

We chose Pat to be our officiant after having a wonderful and in-depth conversation with her about our relationship and our vision for our wedding day. Throughout the entire process of picking our ceremony program and preparing for the day, we felt extremely supported by Pat. As a very Type A person, I especially appreciated the timely emails from Pat- she always emailed us information right as the thought of asking her for the information entered my brain!

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Patricia! We set up an interview with her and I had brought preprepared questions, but before I could get into those Patricia had her own that covered my questions and then some. She was incredibly thorough in getting to know us as a couple and what we envisioned for our wedding ceremony. We both knew after that initial conversation that we had to have her as our JP! Throughout the planning process she was phenomenal to work with! She sent us several options for selections during our ceremony and helped us build a ceremony that reflected us as a couple. For the rehearsal itself she was incredibly efficient, and knew exactly what to do to make it run smoothly! If you are looking for a JP in the Keene area I highly highly recommend Patricia!

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Patricia made our wedding ceremony so special. She was very responsive and we were able to make the ceremony personal so that it represented our story. I’m so glad we chose her as our JP and highly recommend!

Khanh · Married on 08/04/2018

Patricia was an outstanding Officiant and we feel very lucky to have found her. She was very professional, attentive, patient, kind, knowledgeable, and punctual. She helped to ease our nerves before the day of by providing some very good advice about weddings and life in general. Her performance on the day of was absolutely amazing and we could not have asked for more. Our guests even raved about the quality of the ceremony thanks to Patricia and her voice. The cadence, tone, and her radiance made the ceremony perfect. Thank you, Patricia!

yourJP 8

Tim · Married on 07/03/2018

Pat was a great help in putting together and having our wedding. My fiancé was literally on the other side of the planet, we had a short time to arrange this, and I has no clue what I was doing (well, aside from marring an amazing woman). Pat guided with ideas and embraced the cross-cultural aspects we brought into the ceremony. This day will be one we will remember for decades to come, and Pat is a big reason for this. Thank you, Pat!

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2018

Pat was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire wedding process. So easy to get in touch with and she took her time to really get to know us and our story to custom make a beautiful ceremony. Her husband was an added bonus to help organize the procession and he took beautiful pictures for us as well. I would highly recommend choosing Pat for your JP!!

Donna · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I were overjoyed with our ceremony. We wanted simple venue with personalized vows and Patricia was more than accommodating. She gave us ideas and helpful tips to make our day perfect and beautiful beyond our wildest dreams. Her husband also accompanied her to our ceremony put my husbands boutonniere on and took pictures. I highly recommend yourJP because she was my JP and she went above and beyond for us to make our day memorable.

yourJP 9
    yourJP 10
    yourJP 11
    yourJP 12

Kristiana · Married on 04/04/2018

Simply amazing! Highly recommend!

Andrea · Married on 11/04/2017

Patricia did an amazing job from start to finish. She was very helpful in choosing the right ceremony for my husband and I. Her words were beautiful and made our day complete. Her thoughtfulness and flexibility with everyone involved really made the ceremony special.

• JSull

Jennie · Married on 10/20/2017

Words cannot express how amazing Pat was for my husband and I! Our officiant cancelled two days prior to our wedding and our venue recommended her. She was able to rearrange her schedule at the last minue to perform our ceremony. It was perfect. Her husband took some amazing photos as well. We are so glad our original person cancelled because Patricia was wonderful!

Katelyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Pat’s guidance before and during our wedding ceremony created the perfect combination of serenity and positivity for our big day. She helped us to develop a unique ceremony that embraced our love, relationship, and family values in a beautiful manner. Before our wedding, Pat went out of her way to coordinate with the venue staff to make our day simply unforgettable and truly magical. We feel blessed to have crossed paths with Pat and truly honored to say that she was our JP. We will never be able to express our gratitude for how she touched our lives.

Stacey · Married on 09/23/2017

Pat was amazing as our JP. She helped us find the exact words that would make our day special. She was quick to respond and always there if we needed anything during the entire process. Definitely recommend her!!

MARK AND ASTRID · Married on 08/10/2017

Pat Parent conducted a sweet, simple service for us, and chose the perfect script for our secular event. She and her husband were friendly, professional people, who put exceptional effort into making our wedding memorable. We highly recommend them!

Kelly and Jeremy · Married on 06/17/2017

Patricia was wonderful. Right from the beginning, with the initial phone call and emails, she was so warm, personable, informative and professional. She really grasped what we were hoping to create and conducted a ceremony that really reflected us. Asking for our permission first, her husband took pictures and they emailed them to us, which is a win/win for both. I had done some shopping beforehand for our area and she was also very affordable. Highly Recommend!!

Marika · Married on 06/03/2017

We are delighted to have chosen Patricia as the officiant for our wedding. We were impressed by her ability to make us feel at ease and supported. She had knowledge and insight to share, while being open to our individuality.
    She was very much interested in the way we wanted to see things happen. We had a beautiful heart-felt ceremony that left our family and friends truly feeling the love and sense of family we wanted to celebrate and share. Thank you Patricia!

Shannon · Married on 06/03/2017

Pat was so amazing, she offered us a bunch of material for us to choose from. She delivered exactly what we wanted. It was a simple and sweet ceremony that had me and others in tears. We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Melanie · Married on 04/01/2017

Don't get married in a snow storm! But if you do, make sure to have Patricia as your JP. She was so accommodating as we had to move our ceremony due to snow. Aside from her flexibility day-of, we were also extremely happy to come across a JP who let us customize our wedding to our taste, who went along with our nerdy jokes, and didn't mind our pets interrupting the ceremony. Thanks to her, our ceremony was a fun, intimate wedding that we loved and our families enjoyed. I would recommend her to anyone - she was fantastic!

Agne · Married on 10/25/2016

We would like to thank Patricia and her husband Bob for such a nice ceremony and beautiful pictures (Bob did really good job with our pictures). Patricia is a wonderful Justice of the Peace! She is very professional and at the same time very warm, kind individual. If you are searching for beautiful ceremony, unique readings and friendly communication - Patricia would be your perfect pick!

Christina · Married on 10/16/2016

Pat was a joy to work with, she made us feel very comfortable and the connection we felt we had with her we knew she would be the one to marry us. She was very easy, accommodating and very helpful with our vows and just a pleasure to work with. We could not say enough how wonderful she is and would highly recommend her. Christina & Ben

Christine · Married on 10/15/2016

Pat was professional, extremely responsive and so pleasant to work with. Even from planning my wedding two hours away she was able to help us create a wedding that was tailored specifically to our style. She had been an officiant at our venue before and sent me images of the location, and even did some research on our idea of a paint ceremony for us (instead of a unity candle) and sent us ideas to make it just how we wanted! If you are looking for someone who is always a quick response away and willing to work hard to make your wedding day perfect, you found the right person.

Christine · Married on 10/15/2016

We feel like we really lucked out finding Pat and having her officiate our ceremony. Because we only included our immediate family on our wedding day, my largest fear before meeting Pat was that our ceremony somehow wouldn't be as special than if we had a hundred guests. I couldn't have been more wrong; Pat had lots of ideas, was accomodating to our requests, and made the whole thing about as easy as can be. You can tell she loves what she does and I feel really fortunate she will always be included in my wedding memories.