yourJP Reviews

90 Reviews for yourJP

• Katelyn

Katelyn Kumorek · Married on 10/19/2019

Meant to be!

Pat is amazing! We had a last minute shift that found us 2 weeks away from our wedding with needing to find a new JP and I reached out to Pat and it was like it was meant to be!

She met with us and the connection just felt right! The day of her husband was there and that was also awesome - he helped coordinate people heading down the aisle and took the most beautiful pictures!

I had a GREAT day and Pat was a big part of that, thank you so much Pat for answering my outreach! :)

Sent on 10/22/2019

Amanda Hepler · Married on 10/12/2019

Exactly what we were looking for

Pat was so patient and helpful! She helped us feel comfortable for our wedding and many guests said it was one of the nicest ceremonies they had ever seen.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Nora · Married on 10/05/2019

The best jp!

Patricia was WONDERFUL! Leading up to the day, she added personal touches to our ceremony that were important to us. She was easy to connect with and catered everything to our needs, offering input in a tactful way, while balancing what we envisioned. During the rehearsal, she and her husband were great at providing direction to a 14 person bridal party and ensured we felt confident. During the ceremony, she opted to use a handheld mic versus a mic stand--this is a seemingly small detail that makes all of the photos look SO MUCH BETTER. She worked well with our DJ service to ensure all sound and music was on cue. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning their own wedding without a planner or to anyone who wants every detail to be simple yet perfect.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Mary

Mary Przywara · Married on 07/27/2019

JP could stand for Just Perfect

Pat was the first and only JP we met with. Halfway through our initial introduction, my husband gave me his thumbs up and I totally agreed. She was so sweet and easy to talk to, and really listened to what we had to say. She expressed true interest and happiness for us in our upcoming wedding and it was easy to just say “We want you!”.
    When it came to putting the ceremony together, I don’t think it could have been easier. She is very organized and had plenty of samples that she chose based on our personalities, but she assured us she had plenty more material. We were able to put together a beautiful ceremony just through email, and never were we stuck waiting for her to reply; she was right on top of it.
    The wedding ceremony itself was perfect, and when the bullfrogs decided to add their 2 cents she made sure to include them! haha
    We definitely hit the JackPot (another thing JP could stand for!) with Pat! Thank you!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Deb Keller · Married on 06/25/2019

Simply Perfect for Us!

We wanted something simple but meaningful. Somehow in just talking for a few minutes, Pat was totally in tune with us. She created a beautiful, simple, and very moving ceremony (my husbands words! And I completely agree)

I would recommend her for any ceremony, large or small! It was stress-free and even better than we imagined!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Dodie

Dodie Laplante · Married on 06/25/2019

A true blessing. Thank you

We felt so comfortable the minute we walked in the door of your beautiful home. Thank you for sharing your home with us for our special event. What a blessing you are.
    Thank you so much for all. Dodie and Bob (Dorothy and Robert)

Sent on 07/03/2019

Meghan · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible experience! Highly recommend!

We would highly recommend Pat as your Justice of the Peace. She was incredible and made our Wedding Ceremony so special! Her guidance throughout the process made everything feel so easy and stress free! We had a great conversation with her to start, she really listened to us, our story and what we wanted, and then she gave a wealth of options based on our discussion. She made it easy to customize the ceremony to fit us most, and then weaved it together beautifully. It was so meaningful to us, and all our our guests were in awe at the ceremony, the guest involvement and the meaning and love within each aspect of the ceremony. Truly a wonderful experience and would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Meaghan Saunders · Married on 02/28/2019

Meaghan Saunders

Pat and her husband are very sweet people and she made our day special and her husband took amazing pictures. She took the time to talk with us and our children and then got to business and it was just a sweet moment for me and my husband.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Brian and Marilyn Phillips · Married on 02/21/2019

50 Year Renewal of Vows

She made our 50th Anniversary, renew of our vows a magical happening. Coming back to Keene 50 years later was amazing. Having eloped the first time, this was a classy event to proclaim our committed love and devotion.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Melissa · Married on 01/01/2019

Wonderful!!

Pat and her husband (who took photos) were so nice. They allowed us to get married in their home. The ceremony was perfect she was flexible about the flow of it and it was very nice.
    Thank you so much for making our day special!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Maggie Bergey · Married on 12/12/2018

Pat was amazing!

Pat was so easy to get in touch with and made our day very special. She was flexible and helped us on very short notice. She was professional and very kind to us. I would recommend her to all friends/ family as she was a fabulous JP and incredibly sweet person.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Ken

Ken Yergeau · Married on 10/27/2018

Thanks, Pat! Gayle & Ken

Pat, thanks so much for guiding us to an amazing moment in our lives. Our first meeting was over the phone and you were so easy to talk to and were very thorough. This was the second time for both of us, and we are both in our sixties so we thought it might be a challenge for you. Pat worked with us and came up with a perfect ceremony that kicked off a perfect wedding. -

Pat led us through the rehearsal so that we knew exactly what to expect. The next day during the ceremony she kept every part of it moving nicely and gave gentle cues to keep us comfortable.

It was a perfect day for us!!! -Gayle

Sent on 11/25/2018

Krystal · Married on 10/20/2018

Review for Pat

Pat was amazing to work with! We were planning our wedding from out of state and she took the time to connect with us. She was quick to answer emails and any questions we had. She made the rehearsal and our wedding day magical. She listened to what we wanted in a ceremony and made it happen. We couldn’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing, Outgoing, Serious, Funny, PROFESSIONAL

To anyone out there looking to find a JP for your wedding I would highly suggest that you meet with Patricia and……JUST PICK HER. After meeting Patricia for the first time to discuss our wedding details, my wife Samantha and I immediately knew that she was the right fit for us. Patricia exhibited a great deal of interest in our lives so that our wedding matched our attitudes and lifestyles. From the moment we sat down with Patricia we could tell that she was genuinely interested in helping us get to, “yes.” From asking who said I love you first, to some of our most embarrassing and happy moments together, Patricia put together “our ceremony.” Samantha and I were proud to work with her along the way and were amazed by her responsiveness to change and promptness in her response to us. When the time to rehearse the wedding came near Patricia kept in touch with us and made sure that the rehearsal went according to plan. When our day came Patricia was there to comfort us both and ensure that we were on track, were serious, and could laugh or cry when we needed to. Leading up to the ceremony Patricia showed off her true self and surreal talent. During the actual ceremony Patricia showed us who was really the boss and got us to YES without question! There are only a few people that you meet in life that truly express compassion and interest in your life and future. Patricia is without a doubt one of them. Patricia expressed her gratitude in receiving a corsage from us for the ceremony; truth be told, she deserves a bouquet of roses after putting together the most perfect ceremony we could ask for. We laughed, we cried, we joked, we said YES.
    Patricia,
    Samantha and I would like to thank you and your husband for getting us to YES. We couldn’t have done it without you and we certainly couldn’t have gotten anyone better. Samantha and I would like to proudly endorse your services and recommended you to anyone who is looking to have a great wedding. Your personality and eagerness to help others is what truly makes you who you are; an amazing JP and an incredible person. From the bottom of our hearts we want to thank you for your services and wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors. We simply will never forget you.
    Love,
    Samantha & Michael Cooper
    10/13/2018

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Wedding!

We chose Pat to be our officiant after having a wonderful and in-depth conversation with her about our relationship and our vision for our wedding day. Throughout the entire process of picking our ceremony program and preparing for the day, we felt extremely supported by Pat. As a very Type A person, I especially appreciated the timely emails from Pat- she always emailed us information right as the thought of asking her for the information entered my brain!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Patricia! We set up an interview with her and I had brought preprepared questions, but before I could get into those Patricia had her own that covered my questions and then some. She was incredibly thorough in getting to know us as a couple and what we envisioned for our wedding ceremony. We both knew after that initial conversation that we had to have her as our JP! Throughout the planning process she was phenomenal to work with! She sent us several options for selections during our ceremony and helped us build a ceremony that reflected us as a couple. For the rehearsal itself she was incredibly efficient, and knew exactly what to do to make it run smoothly! If you are looking for a JP in the Keene area I highly highly recommend Patricia!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Patricia made our wedding ceremony so special. She was very responsive and we were able to make the ceremony personal so that it represented our story. I’m so glad we chose her as our JP and highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Khanh · Married on 08/04/2018

Patricia was an outstanding Officiant and we feel very lucky to have found her. She was very professional, attentive, patient, kind, knowledgeable, and punctual. She helped to ease our nerves before the day of by providing some very good advice about weddings and life in general. Her performance on the day of was absolutely amazing and we could not have asked for more. Our guests even raved about the quality of the ceremony thanks to Patricia and her voice. The cadence, tone, and her radiance made the ceremony perfect. Thank you, Patricia!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Tim · Married on 07/03/2018

Pat was a great help in putting together and having our wedding. My fiancé was literally on the other side of the planet, we had a short time to arrange this, and I has no clue what I was doing (well, aside from marring an amazing woman). Pat guided with ideas and embraced the cross-cultural aspects we brought into the ceremony. This day will be one we will remember for decades to come, and Pat is a big reason for this. Thank you, Pat!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2018

Pat was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire wedding process. So easy to get in touch with and she took her time to really get to know us and our story to custom make a beautiful ceremony. Her husband was an added bonus to help organize the procession and he took beautiful pictures for us as well. I would highly recommend choosing Pat for your JP!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Donna · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I were overjoyed with our ceremony. We wanted simple venue with personalized vows and Patricia was more than accommodating. She gave us ideas and helpful tips to make our day perfect and beautiful beyond our wildest dreams. Her husband also accompanied her to our ceremony put my husbands boutonniere on and took pictures. I highly recommend yourJP because she was my JP and she went above and beyond for us to make our day memorable.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Kristiana · Married on 04/04/2018

Simply amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Andrea · Married on 11/04/2017

Patricia did an amazing job from start to finish. She was very helpful in choosing the right ceremony for my husband and I. Her words were beautiful and made our day complete. Her thoughtfulness and flexibility with everyone involved really made the ceremony special.

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • JSull

Jennie · Married on 10/20/2017

Words cannot express how amazing Pat was for my husband and I! Our officiant cancelled two days prior to our wedding and our venue recommended her. She was able to rearrange her schedule at the last minue to perform our ceremony. It was perfect. Her husband took some amazing photos as well. We are so glad our original person cancelled because Patricia was wonderful!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Katelyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Pat’s guidance before and during our wedding ceremony created the perfect combination of serenity and positivity for our big day. She helped us to develop a unique ceremony that embraced our love, relationship, and family values in a beautiful manner. Before our wedding, Pat went out of her way to coordinate with the venue staff to make our day simply unforgettable and truly magical. We feel blessed to have crossed paths with Pat and truly honored to say that she was our JP. We will never be able to express our gratitude for how she touched our lives.

Sent on 10/14/2017