Every wedding, even small and informal, or even an elopement, is a special and powerful moment. It is always an honor to be part of such a significant event. Each couple is unique, and most are first time wedding consumers. So I enjoy helping them create their perfect ceremony, ( Sometimes adding the perfect music). Experience matters... I'll help you plan, then , on the day, I will work with you to make it all a reality.
* 22 years and hundreds of weddings ; 7 times BEST OF WEDDINGS and 8 Times COUPLES CHOICE awards.
* My style is relaxed and easy-going... a little laughter goes well at a wedding. I was a high school teacher for 32 years, so I can engage comfortably with folks and adjust and adapt in the moment. (No wedding goes exactly as planned)
* I have an online ceremony-building template to help you create the perfect, unique ceremony. ... Or , if you want just the basics, I will create one for you....as much or as little direction as you need.
* My fee includes travel, use of the ceremony template, and planning time by phone and/or meeting, and , of course, executing and filing the license to make it legal.
* On-line e-signature contracts...eliminate printing/scanning/e-mailing. ... Make the process easy and less time-consuming.
* Optional Ceremony microphone and amplification
*As an option, you can add an elegant touch... and simplify your planning... with an officiant who also provides music by an award winning wedding guitarist before, during, and after performing your ceremony. This is an affordable and unique touch to make your smaller less formal wedding memorable and special.
* Officiant only services or Officiant /Music combinations, NH, ME, VT, indoors or out, even hike -in locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
What is the typical price for your wedding services?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the price?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
How many musicians are in your band(s)?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
What instruments does your group play?
What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
What services do you provide?
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What services do you provide?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
In which states are you licensed?
What languages do you speak?
Any other questions?
103 ReviewsWrite a review
12 User photos
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements1 Endorsement
When it comes to music, Dwight is the standard all others try to achieve. His acoustic guitar brings a special ambiance to each wedding ceremony. It is romantic, and magical. As another wedding professional, I know how stressful weddings can be for a couple. I am impressed by Dwight's calming nature and his ability to know exactly how to accomplish the couple's vision through music.