Dwight Phetteplace Reviews

Dwight Phetteplace 3
Dwight Phetteplace 4
  • Carissa

Carissa Nylin · Married on 12/08/2018

Look no further for a wonderful and talented JP and musician

Dwight was beyond fantastic from the very first phone call to the day of the wedding. Being in the wedding industry myself I had a really good idea of what we wanted to do. We eloped in the middle of New Hampshire, in the woods, in the middle of winter so needless to say we were nervous to find someone that would stand outside in the freezing cold with us but he went above and beyond. Even played our favorite song on his guitar for us. He did a great job. Look no further for a wonderful and talented JP and musician.

Dwight Phetteplace 5
    Dwight Phetteplace 6
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing - Dwight really made our ceremony exceptional.

Dwight was amazing! He was timely, easy to work with, and really made our day special. He played The Beatles for us and it was absolutely perfect.

Christina · Married on 08/25/2018

We were so happy we chose Dwight as our jp. He was amazing to work with, since our first phone call we knew we wanted to work with him. He was great in helping us choose what we wanted to say during the ceremony and it really made it incredibly special and truly unforgettable. I would highly recommend to anyone getting married do not hesitate to hire Dwight! Thank you so much for everything!

Dwight Phetteplace 7
    Dwight Phetteplace 8

Amie · Married on 08/11/2018

Dwight was such a blessing to have at our wedding! He played our ceremony, cocktail hour and first dances. Having live music for guests to listen to before the ceremony started really set the perfect mood!! He did an awesome job during our cocktail hour, we got lots of compliments about Dwight and the music although my absolute favorite part was having him play our first dances. They would have been tear jerking no matter what, but having Dwight there playing live acoustic versions of the songs we loved was PERFECT! Dwight was easy to work with and would make an excellent addition to any wedding!!!

Courtney · Married on 08/04/2018

Dwight was super responsive and easy to work with, which is critical in wedding planning. He was happy to play as much or as little as we asked and did not push back on any of the logistics. We planned the wedding long-distance and it only took a handful of emails to coordinate with him. He arrived on time, coordinated with our other musicians and the priest, and played perfectly for our ceremony (without a rehearsal before). He slipped in and did his job, just like we asked! We didn’t even have a chance to meet him the day-off (unfortunately). We definitely recommend him for any wedding musical needs.

Michelle · Married on 07/28/2018

We worked with Dwight for our July 2018 wedding and we're so glad we did! He played acoustic guitar before and during outdoor ceremony. Dwight was easy to work with over about 8 months that we corresponded. His list of songs is extensive and covers many genres. He listened to our ideas for the ceremony and provided helpful guidance when we needed recommendations. He brings many years of experience in the wedding industry to the table, and had worked at our venue before, so he even provided recommendations specific to our ceremony location. Dwight helped us create an intimate, relaxed atmosphere for the ceremony that we absolutely loved! We were originally on the fence about live music for the ceremony, but looking back we are so glad that we did, and that we hired Dwight!

• Jen

Jen · Married on 06/09/2018

Dwight was absolutely amazing to work with! He learned an instrumental version of our favorite song for us and it sounded absolutely perfect the day of. He also played our cocktail party and did an amazing job! I would highly recommend hiring Dwight for your wedding, he’s awesome to work with and has great recommendations if you’re stuck on what to pick.

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

We loved working with Dwight for our wedding! He was a lot of fun and easy to work with. He had some great ideas for us to mull over in terms of what we were looking for in terms of music choices. He did a great job, both during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests loved him too. I would definitely recommend Dwight to anyone who asked.

Alexandra · Married on 07/29/2017

I just hired Dwight for my wedding ceremony musician for my 7/29/17 wedding. He is incredibly talented, extremely professional, and so fun! You can tell he really enjoys what he does, and he brings that enthusiasm to your guests. Our original conversation was via phone, then we got together over coffee to talk details and he even made it a point to come by rehearsal to make sure everything was in order for day of. Thank you Dwight, you were fantastic!

Joanne · Married on 07/08/2017

Dwight was amazing! We live out of state so we were able to set up a phone call meeting a few months before the wedding. My husband and I really had no idea what we wanted to do for music but Dwight was able to give us great suggestions. He was thoughtful and very personable. The day of our wedding he was on time (even though it rained!) and was ready to go when the rain finally cleared. He was very professional. I recommend him to anyone who wants to add a little real music to their wedding or event.

Jason · Married on 01/07/2017

Dwight was amazing. Very charming and easy to work with. He played and sang wonderfully. He even learned a new song just for us. All in all a perfect experience. Could not have asked for a better performance.

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

Music is a big part of my husbands and my life so we wanted to have our ceremony feature live music over a DJ and we are so glad we did! Dwight was fantastic to work with from start to finish and offered a lot of insight with helping pick songs that were meaningful to us but also sounded well together. We cannot recommend Dwight enough if you are looking for a talented musician to play at your wedding

Mr. Phetteplace just added so much to my daughter's outdoor wedding. The style was just what the bride and groom asked for, the volume was perfect, and he played just the right length of time. I would hire him again in a heartbeat - fabulous musician.

KATHERINE · Married on 09/03/2016

Our experience with Dwight was nothing less of flawless, convenient, and of course perfect. We contacted Dwight from The Knot. Throughout the process, we planned our New Hampshire wedding from Maryland. He was excellent and communicated with us when necessary. His follow up and follow through is extremely professional. When we met Dwight in person, we ran an hour late as our flight got in too late. He was flexible with accommodating us when that occurred; we were still able to meet that day. On day of wedding, we had a whole agenda planned. However, we had to switch around the agenda last second (i.e. first dances, entrance, etc). Dwight was nothing but flexible and adaptable when this occurred. He is extremely professional and I recommend him to any couple who needs a musician to complete the whole ensemble from start to finish. Not only did he play live music in the ceremony and cocktail hour, but he also DJ'd us. Also, he is extremely military friendly, as my husband is a veteran and he gave us a more than generous discount. Both my husband and I plan to recommend him to anyone looking for a musician.

Thank you again, Dwight, for making our day perfect!

Devon · Married on 08/27/2016

Dwight was such a wonderful vendor to work with! He made it easy to work with him long distance and was always willing to talk on the phone and answered emails promptly. His attention to detail took all the stress off of us as he coordinated our ceremony music and microphones in addition to our cocktail hour music. His ability to provide a variety of musical selections appealed to us and he was willing to learn new songs if necessary. Dwight was wonderful with our flower girls, entertaining them during the cocktail hour and being endlessly patient as all 7 of them walked down the aisle.... he played Pachelbel's Canon in D for quite some time :) I can't thank Dwight enough for being part of our special day!

Lindsey · Married on 08/06/2016

Dwight was an absolute pleasure to work with! He guided me in the process of choosing songs for our ceremony and helped to ensure that our ceremony was exactly what my husband and I wanted it to be. He even helped my mom and mother-in-law write a special song for the day! Dwight is extremely kind and professional - he is my absolute first choice for anyone looking for guitar music on their wedding day.

Amy · Married on 07/30/2016

Dwight was extremely accommodating and friendly when we met him, super personable and genuinely interested in every detail of our wedding and the feel we were looking for. The day of the wedding everything went off as planned and we had no issues what so ever! Dwight played guitar during the ceremony and played during our cocktail hour and dinner, then he played our music list we put together. He did an excellent job and I would highly recommend him!!

Jaime · Married on 07/23/2016

Hiring Dwight to play music during our ceremony was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Not only was he willing to go above and beyond to meet our expectations, but he was so easy-going, flexible, and always positive - a true joy to work with! He is a very organized vendor, responsive and personable. Plus, his prices are reasonable! Dwight helped us pick out songs for our ceremony that were meaningful and added an extra special touch to our big day. HIGHLY recommend Dwight and his services to enhance your special day!

Kelsey · Married on 03/19/2016

My (now) husband and I hired Dwight for our March 19th wedding. He was so accommodating to all of our needs and was able to give us wonderful suggestions for songs when we just simply didn't have anything picked out. All my guest spoke highly of him as he played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. He has a unique voice, and wonderful talent that should be heard at many weddings!! Additionally, he was amazing to work with, he took away all the stress and handled everything perfectly. There is nothing I would have changed about having him be apart of our wedding!
    Thank you Dwight!

I had a very unique ceremony and Dwight was eager to be a part of it. He played Ave Maria as I walked down the aisle, and then immediately after the ceremony, played a more silly song for us to dance to. They both sounded beautiful including where he sang for the second song. He was extremely professional, on time, and couldn't have been nicer or easier to deal with. Even the wedding coordinator at the venue commented how great he was which was nice to hear. I highly recommend Dwight.

Amy · Married on 09/13/2015

My husband and I hired Dwight for our small, intimate wedding (40 people). Dwight played for the entire day; ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.
    Dwight was the right fit for our big day - laid back, fun and very professional. Many of our guests complimented on how much they enjoyed listening to Dwight.
    I highly recommend Dwight if you are looking for a talented acoustic guitarist for a wedding - his style is versatile ( Classic music to Beatles to Zac Brown).
    Dwight's prices were very reasonable too - he won't blow your budget.
    We were so happy to include him in our wedding.

Cherisse · Married on 09/12/2015

Dwight did the ceremony music for our wedding a few weeks ago. He was awesome to work with through planning and there on the day of. We had both acoustic guitar with and without vocals. It was exactly as I had imagined it, and put a beautiful touch to our outdoor wedding. Dwight sang and played "Make me feel your love" as I walked down the aisle. I could not have asked for a more perfect entrance to my wedding and seeing my fiance for the first time. It is a memory I will cherish forever.

Erika · Married on 09/05/2015

We absolutely loved working with Dwight. I knew he was a perfect fit for us as soon as we chatted on the phone. Planning a destination wedding is tough because I was only able to book vendors based on phone calls. Dwight took so much of his own time getting to know us over the phone. When we mentioned we would be driving up to Maine for a quick weekend trip he agreed to meet us in person just to chat about our ceremony music. Dwight even learned a new song for us so we could have it playing when I walked down the aisle. Working with him was so easy. He was super quick to respond to emails and was and extremely accommodating! I highly recommend using him for any type of wedding or function! If we ever need music for an event again we will be sure to call Dwight first!

Tom · Married on 08/22/2015

Did an excellent job. Very professional and great to work with.

Thanks