Leaves Floral Design & Events

Muskego, Wisconsin View map

$920 Typical Price

Leaves Floral Design & Events is a wedding floral company located in Muskego, Wisconsin. For more than 17 years the team of designers have been creating unique and fresh floral designs that fit any occasion. Locally-owned and operated, Leaves Floral Design & Events is dedicated to providing custom floral decor that depicts your style and fits your budget. They are proud to provide services across the entire state of Wisconsin and parts of northern Illinois.

Experience
For more than 19 years, owner Jamie has been creating gorgeous floral arrangements for events. With more than 200 weddings completed, Jamie is passionate about helping couples select the perfect designs for their wedding.

Leaves Floral Design & Events provides event florals and decor for weddings and other special events. They provide custom bouquets, table centerpieces, and aisle and altar decor, as well as flower crowns and artificial flowers. The design team offers a complimentary consultation to discuss your wedding vision and design needs. Floral services they provide for weddings include the following:

• Event design
  • Venue visit
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up
  • Preservation
  • Samples

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$135

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$140

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$920

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Kaitlyn Maruszewski
    Kaitlyn M. Married on 10/02/2020

Beautiful flowers

I sent Jamie pictures of some flower inspiration and she nailed it! The bouquets were beautiful and we received many compliments on them. Jamie was very polite and professional. I had 1 bridal bouquet, 8 bridesmaids, 2 corsages, 14 boutonnières, 1 mini flower girl bouquet, flower girl petals, 1 toss bouquet, 1 longest married couple bouquet, 3 piece arbor decor and cake flowers all for an amazing price without losing any quality. There were a few minor things that we had to switch around last minute and she made sure they were taken care of without any hesitation. We’re so happy with how our flowers turned out!!!

Leaves Floral Design & Events's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn! I appreciate your kind words and I wish you a lifetime of happiness together. -Jamie
    Alayna F. Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic experience

My wedding was fantastic thanks to Jamie! She took all my ideas and made them into something better than I could have imagined. Jamie worked through a small hiccup I had when I didn’t get enough centerpieces for my tables. She created a design that far exceeded my expectations! I had multiple people complimenting me on my bouquet and begging for me to tell them who I worked with. Jamie was very familiar with our vendor (Bass Bay) and she worked very hard and efficient the day of the wedding! I wished my bouquet would last forever because it’s the most gorgeous bouquet I ever laid eyes on. Thanks again Jamie, it was such a pleasure :)

Leaves Floral Design & Events's reply:

Thank you Alayna! I LOVE these photos!... Thank you so much for sharing them. I wish you love and happiness and CONGRATULATIONS again to you and Steven!
    Kasey S. Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Stunning!

From the initial meeting, to the last minute changes, to the day of our wedding, Jamie was fantastic to work with! She took our vision and turned it into reality. Her work is amazing, and her work ethic and professionalism is second to none. She made my job as a bride super easy- especially when it came to florals. I would recommend Leaves Floral and Design to every bride- you will not be disappointed!

Leaves Floral Design & Events's reply:

Thank you Kasey! You and Nick were so fun to work with. I wish you two a lifetime of happiness together.... And you still have the cutest Best Man of all time!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Leaves Floral Design & Events 1
Discount
We love our military and first-responder families! We currently offer 50% off the delivery and set up fee for our confirmed wedding couples. Please contact us for more details.

W180 S7695 Pioneer Drive Muskego, Wisconsin, 53150
Location of (Leaves Floral Design & Events)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding