Leaves Floral Design & Events Reviews

46 | Muskego, WI

46 Reviews for Leaves Floral Design & Events

Alayna Frey · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic experience

My wedding was fantastic thanks to Jamie! She took all my ideas and made them into something better than I could have imagined. Jamie worked through a small hiccup I had when I didn’t get enough centerpieces for my tables. She created a design that far exceeded my expectations! I had multiple people complimenting me on my bouquet and begging for me to tell them who I worked with. Jamie was very familiar with our vendor (Bass Bay) and she worked very hard and efficient the day of the wedding! I wished my bouquet would last forever because it’s the most gorgeous bouquet I ever laid eyes on. Thanks again Jamie, it was such a pleasure :)

Sent on 08/06/2019

Leaves Floral Design & Events's reply:

Thank you Alayna! I LOVE these photos!... Thank you so much for sharing them. I wish you love and happiness and CONGRATULATIONS again to you and Steven!

Kasey Seiske · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Stunning!

From the initial meeting, to the last minute changes, to the day of our wedding, Jamie was fantastic to work with! She took our vision and turned it into reality. Her work is amazing, and her work ethic and professionalism is second to none. She made my job as a bride super easy- especially when it came to florals. I would recommend Leaves Floral and Design to every bride- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Leaves Floral Design & Events's reply:

Thank you Kasey! You and Nick were so fun to work with. I wish you two a lifetime of happiness together.... And you still have the cutest Best Man of all time!!

Kaleigh · Married on 07/05/2019

Wedding Day Floral

Jamie was fantastic to work with!! She was very organized when going through ideas for floral arrangements and made the planning process fun and simple! We had an outdoor ceremony on July 5th, it was in the mid 90's and very humid. The flowers looked AMAZING!! Our bouquets stayed fresh the whole day and night. We just got our pictures back and the arrangements look fabulous. Jamie did a fabulous job with set up and rearrangement (we used our floral aisle lanterns as centerpieces). Jamie also created flower crowns for our flower girls and they looked perfect!! Could not have asked for anyone better!! :)

Sent on 08/25/2019

Leaves Floral Design & Events's reply:

Thank you Kaleigh! You and Brett are such an amazing couple and I'm so happy to hear that you loved my designs. Congratulations!

Amanda · Married on 06/21/2019

Personal and Professional

Jamie with Leaves Floral Designs was amazing! She is an expert in the field and does an amazing job with creating exactly what you picture in your head. I was not very specific with my request but she came through and knocked it out of the park with her design. I loved the flowers for our wedding and everyone else couldn't stop admiring and commenting on how beautiful they were.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Leaves Floral Design & Events's reply:

Thank You Amanda! ..... These photos are amazing! Congratulations to you and John and thank you for including me in your wedding day! :)
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional and extremely easy to work with!

Jamie was amazing! She was accommodating to the dreaded last minute changes made. She arrived earlier than expected on the wedding day to set up our flowers and everything was gorgeous. We received so many compliments on her flowers and center pieces! We cant thank her enough!!!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Leaves Floral Design & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I was so honored to be part for your special day and I can’t wait to see your photos. I wish you a lifetime of happiness together ❤️

stacey · Married on 05/25/2019

The perfect choice for wedding flowers!

Jamie was the PERFECT choice for our wedding day! She had great communication throughout the planning process and brought my vision for the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and table decorations to life! The flowers and greenery were perfect – we had compliments all night from our guests on how beautiful and classy the floral arrangements looked! She is professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. She helped us stay within our budget and was extremely helpful throughout the planning process from day 1. I had met with several Milwaukee-area florists for our wedding day, and Jamie stood out from all the rest -- her customer service is top-notch, she is experienced, and she had true passion for the work she does! You will not go wrong with Leaves Floral Design & Events!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Leaves Floral Design & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for including me in your special day! You and Steve looked amazing in your photos ❤️ Congratulations! ❤️

Grace · Married on 04/13/2019

Jamie is the best!

Jamie was awesome for our April wedding. She is super chill and easy to get along with, plus already had established relationships with basically all of our vendors . I had absolutely no worries about her fulfilling my vision for our wedding flowers, and when the day came she had perfected it! I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Hannah Graham · Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience

I used Leaves Floral Design for my wedding and thought everything was great. The flowers were all very affordable and looked awesome. Jamie was so easy and friendly to work with. She helped me get the look I was going for while staying within my budget. I would highly recommend using this company!

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/26/2018

Affordable and Beautiful

I knew I didn’t want to spend a fortune on flowers for my wedding, and I wasn’t certain on what flowers I even wanted. Jamie was so sweet, listened to my vision, and made up beautiful bouquets for myself and our wedding party. They turned out even better than I had expected. Even better, they didn’t break the bank, and she was very helpful with setting up the floral arrangements, taking down, and moving into our reception space after the ceremony.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Tiffany Fischer · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceeded our Expectations

Jamie was recommended to me by a couple friends and she indeed was the best! I would totally recommend her! At the beginning, I gave her a couple idea of what I pictured from Pinterest and she ran with those ideas and created gorgeous masterpieces! She even incorporated beautiful blooms that were technically considered out of season, because they were my favorite! We had very good contact throughout my planning process and was very flexible amidst my bridal bipolar decision making while I changed my mind a couple times! Very friendly, very helpful and creative! We received so many compliments on our floral arrangements from her and mostly from my bridal party amazed at how full and beautiful their bouquets we’re saying “these are the prettiest, biggest bouquets we’ve ever seen”. Everything was perfect even down to the tiny details of my bouquet wrapped in pieces of my moms dress and a heart lock and key on mine and my husbands pieces.
    Beyond satisfied, very impressed and very thankful!

Casey · Married on 10/08/2018

So great to work with

Jamie at Leaves was so great to work with. She was very responsive to my emails and very flexible when meeting and flexible with changes I made. Highly recommended!

Andrea · Married on 09/29/2018

Easy to work with and flowers were beautiful

Jamie was easy to work with. I told her what I was looking for, my budget, and colors and she took it from there. She was realistic about price upfront and since our colors were maroon and navy she suggested adding in some pinks so the bouquets didn't turn out looking like polka dots. The bouquets turned out better than I could have imagined!!!

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience! Highly recommend

Working with Jamie was a great experience! I showed her a few pictures of what I liked and she did the rest. Her prices were extremely reasonable and she was very helpful. Highly recommend checking her out if you are looking for a florist. You will automatically feel at ease after the consultation.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Kristin Guziewicz · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing, helpful and beautiful

Jamie went above on beyond to make sure our wedding looked exactly as we imagined. She essentially stepped into the role of a wedding planner when it came to decorations and setting up. Paying the extra fee to have Jamie involved in the day is SO worth it. I am so impressed by her floral arrangements, as well as, her ability to make my husband and and I feel comfortable. Everytime I went to her with something I was stressed about, she absorbed my stress and I left feeling great! 200% recommend Leaves, both on service AND price value put on the services! You get more than you pay for! :) Thank you Leaves Floral and Design for making our day perfect!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Anna · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing job!!!

Jamie did such a great job for my wedding! Everything I could have asked for and more :) she met with me every time I asked and went above and beyond for all of my wants and needs!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Kathy DeValk · Married on 08/25/2018

Jamie provides wonderful customer service and her flowers and arrangements are unparalleled.

Our experience from start to finish was flawless. Thank you Jamie!

Rachael · Married on 08/23/2018

Highly recommend!

Jamie was amazing to work with! Not knowing much about floral arrangements, she helped us pick out the perfect flowers, colors, and design for our wedding flowers, and worked carefully with our budget. She was very honest and professional through the entire process. Jamie also was extremely supportive the day of our wedding, helping set up centerpieces and the ceremony site and providing tons of encouragement and reassurance throughout the day! We highly recommend Jamie for her great service, quality arrangements, and overall customer care!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Megan Gaschke · Married on 08/19/2018

The Perfect Fit

Jaime did an amazing job working with my lower-in-comparision flower budget. She delivered flowers on our wedding day that were more beautiful than I had envisioned and perfectly fit the style and colors I had wanted. Jaime went the extra mile to make a beautiful and unique bouquet, I would highly recommend to any style and budget.

Theresa · Married on 08/18/2018

My perfect wedding

Jamie was amazing to work with. She was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. She was able to give us ideas to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. I would recommend her for everyone.

Shannen · Married on 07/14/2018

Leaves was amazing to work with! Everything was completed the way we requested, and our flowers turned out beautiful! I would highly recommend working with them for an upcoming wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Katie · Married on 06/16/2018

I loved working with Jamie! She took all of my ideas and brought them to life. The flowers for our wedding turned out absolutely beautiful and I don't think anyone else could have done a better job. it was extremely hot on our wedding day (94 degrees and humid) and Jamie came prepared with extra flowers so we didn't have to use the reception table center flowers outside for the ceremony and have them wilt in the heat. It's those little details that make a great florist. Jamie provided a full service and knew exactly where to set everything up. It was a pleasure having her as our florist and we would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or any event.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Julie · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Jamie throughout the planning process was always a pleasure. She is down to earth, professional, friendly and very responsive to emails. She is flexible and creative and created an extremely beautiful bouquet for me, as well as centerpieces for my reception. I would 100% recommend leaves floral design and events to all brides!

Sent on 07/18/2018

morgan · Married on 09/22/2017

Jamie did our flowers for our 9/22/17 wedding. I cannot say enough good things about her. She was easy to reach and quick to respond to emails and questions. She had wonderful suggestions and recommendations when we were stuck for ideas. Not only is she professional and very knowledgeable in her field but she is warm and friendly and very easy to talk to. In addition to our bridal bouquets and wedding party flowers we used her rentals for our center pieces as well as aisle decor and altar flowers. We used both her delivery and pick up services which were life savers for us. Her prices were very reasonable and the quality of her work is outstanding. If you have not yet found a florist contact Leaves Floral Design. You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Rose · Married on 08/26/2017

Thank you, Jamie! Our flowers were gorgeous and set up so perfectly!People raved about the color and style. The centerpieces we rented from you were classic and beautiful. You were a pleasure to work with; accommodating my many changes and questions I had. The colors of the flowers went perfectly with the wedding colors. Thank you!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Liz · Married on 07/16/2017

Highest quality flowers, creative designs, extremely knowledgeable, super easy to work with, and very accommodating to our needs. Exceeded expectations!

Sent on 08/15/2017