100 2nd street, Troy, NY 12182 Map · Phone number

1 User photo

Leah's Beauty Art 1
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/31/2019

Perfect makeup artist for everyone!!

I normally don’t wear too much makeup day to day so it was really important to me to find someone who would do all natural bridal look. My biggest fear was having my husband not recognize me with heavy makeup on. I searched for months and found Leah!! She was so easy to communicate with from day one. She took her time with my makeup and it came out exactly as I envisioned my whole life!! After being in many weddings, there are always a few bridesmaids who don’t love there makeup but all of my girls LOVED their look!! Many of them wear more makeup than I do and it came out so polished and beautiful. They are still raving about Leah and we are all so thankful. The best part of all is after the ceremony my husband said “you look so beautiful, you look just like you”. I can’t thank Leah enough for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!! Xoxo

Sent on 08/25/2019

Elizabeth Meegan · Married on 05/26/2019

Best makeup artist EVER

I got married last weekend and was nervous about finding a makeup artist who would still make me feel like “me”! Leah made me look The most gorgeous version of myself and I am forever thankful that I found her!!
    Prior to the wedding Leah coordinated a makeup trial at the salon of my hair dresser and took time to learn about me and my style! It was so appreciated and made the wedding day worry-free!
    On the wedding Leah prepped my skin and I felt gorgeous! I got so many compliments about how beautiful and natural I looked!
    Best of all, after the wedding my skin was still amazing!
    I cannot day enough good things about Leah and would book her again in a second!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2018

Perfect for everyone

Leah mad my whole wedding party feel so beautiful. Everyone agreed it was the best the ever looked. She really took the time to understand my vision and made us all feel relaxed and calm throughout the whole day. She listened to everyone's ideas and executed perfectly. I had girls who liked more glam and eyelashed and others who like very minimal natural looks and everything she did was beautiful. I wish I had more excusues to have Leah come do my makeup. She really was the best in all ways possible. Do not use anyone else. If she is available I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Award

Leah's Beauty Art FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 150.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Licensed, Skincare
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Leah's Beauty Art 1
    Book in advance
    Book your date with me at least 6 months in advance and get a $50 discount on the brides price! book now to secure your discount and date!
    Limited 2019 dates available. booking requires signed contract and deposit. email leahsbeautyart@gmail.com for further details.

• 100 2nd street Troy, New York, 12182 See on map