100 2nd street, Troy, NY 12182 Map · Phone number

1 User photo

Leah's Beauty Art 1

Elizabeth Meegan · Married on 05/26/2019

Best makeup artist EVER

I got married last weekend and was nervous about finding a makeup artist who would still make me feel like “me”! Leah made me look The most gorgeous version of myself and I am forever thankful that I found her!!
    Prior to the wedding Leah coordinated a makeup trial at the salon of my hair dresser and took time to learn about me and my style! It was so appreciated and made the wedding day worry-free!
    On the wedding Leah prepped my skin and I felt gorgeous! I got so many compliments about how beautiful and natural I looked!
    Best of all, after the wedding my skin was still amazing!
    I cannot day enough good things about Leah and would book her again in a second!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2018

Perfect for everyone

Leah mad my whole wedding party feel so beautiful. Everyone agreed it was the best the ever looked. She really took the time to understand my vision and made us all feel relaxed and calm throughout the whole day. She listened to everyone's ideas and executed perfectly. I had girls who liked more glam and eyelashed and others who like very minimal natural looks and everything she did was beautiful. I wish I had more excusues to have Leah come do my makeup. She really was the best in all ways possible. Do not use anyone else. If she is available I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Alex · Married on 11/05/2017

Leah was amazing! She was so perceptive to my ideas and vision for how I wanted myself and my bridesmaids to look. She arrived early and stayed late to ensure everyone was beautified and ready to go! She even provided a little touch-up kit with my lipstick color for me to use throughout my day, which was a really nice touch. She’s the best!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Award

Leah's Beauty Art FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 150.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Licensed, Skincare
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Leah's Beauty Art 1
    Book in advance
    Book your date with me at least 6 months in advance and get a $50 discount on the brides price! book now to secure your discount and date!
    Limited 2019 dates available. booking requires signed contract and deposit. email leahsbeautyart@gmail.com for further details.

• 100 2nd street Troy, New York, 12182 See on map