Falls Church, VA 22046 Map · Phone number

2011headshot1
wedding 17

29 Reviews for Leah Margosis Inc

Rebecca · Married on 11/10/2017

I have never looked as beautiful as when Leah did my makeup. She was so much fun to work with. She made the day easier by having such a light personality that helped us not be so serious. Everyone looked amazing.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Mariam · Married on 09/09/2017

Leah was absolutely amazing. From my initial trial through the wedding day, she was responsive, adaptable, and a joy to work with. Prior to meeting her, I had a few unsuccessful attempts at finding a makeup artist for my wedding. Other artists left me feeling really overdone and not looking like myself at all. I had the exact opposite experience with Leah. She has a background in skincare and years of experience behind her. During the trial, she took the time to document my needs and preferences and created a look that made me feel like the best version of myself. When I wanted changes, she adapted quickly and seamlessly. On the big day, she was a ray of sunshine, providing much-needed humor and calm during a really stressful morning. In addition to my makeup; she did my entire bridal party; each are still raving about how beautiful and confident they felt. I can't recommend Leah highly enough and can't wait to use her services again soon. She really is the best!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Judith · Married on 07/01/2017

Leah is the best. First, she was able to get details out of me about how I wanted to look when I only had "I don't know- make me look pretty?" in my head. She was fun, calm, professional, flexible, and kind the day of my wedding. Also, I looked and felt gorgeous!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Leah Margosis Inc FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed

• Kathy Blanchard Photography
    Kathy Blanchard Photography Wedding Photographers

I love.. love... love.. when I arrive at where the bride is getting ready and Leah is there! She is an amazing makeup artist! She is a wonderful person to be around before your wedding day, she's very down to earth and sweet! Her makeup is very natural - it's flawless everytime!

• Hair by Giselle
    Hair by Giselle Wedding Hair & Makeup

Leah is a true artist, lovely to work with, timely and professional! She's amazing and fun to work with, would highly recommend her for any event!!! :)

• BronzedBerry
    BronzedBerry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Leah not only is professional but she cares. In an industry clouded with those who don't call you back or come through Leah stands out. Her experience with weddings, T.V. and film make her the perfect go to for all those moments where "all eyes are on you". Whether it's airbrush make-up or traditional cosmetic application Leah McKay will bring out your best features on those days that matter most.

• Falls Church, 22046 See on map