Falls Church, VA 22046 Map · Phone number

2011headshot1
wedding 17

31 Reviews for Leah Margosis Inc

Alexa · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful work and a wonderful person!

Leah did our makeup for my sister's wedding 8 years ago and I knew I wanted to work with her again as soon as we got engaged! She does amazing, personalized work, and my mom, sister and I all looked glamorous yet natural (the best versions of ourselves!) on the wedding day. Not only does she do great work, Leah is also extraordinarily kind, calm, and truly a joy to spend time with which made the wedding day all the more enjoyable!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Leah Margosis Inc's reply:

Thank you so much, Alexa! It was truly my honor to work with you all again-- what a wonderful family and now two beautiful brides!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2019

Stunning wedding make-up

Leah was amazing to work with and I felt STUNNING on my wedding day. She did my make-up, as well as my mom's and sister's. She is such a calming presence, and so affirming. When I met with her for a trial before the wedding she also gave me excellent guidance on adjusting my skin-care routine leading up to the wedding. When I broke out in hives 2 days before the wedding (pro tip: 3 days before your wedding is NOT the time to try a new zit cream), she responded to my frantic email with suggestions on calming the hives down, and she was able to cover the remaining redness perfectly on the wedding day so nobody could tell! I'm so glad I chose to book her services.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Rebecca · Married on 11/10/2017

I have never looked as beautiful as when Leah did my makeup. She was so much fun to work with. She made the day easier by having such a light personality that helped us not be so serious. Everyone looked amazing.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Leah Margosis Inc FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• Kathy Blanchard Photography Wedding Photographers

I love.. love... love.. when I arrive at where the bride is getting ready and Leah is there! She is an amazing makeup artist! She is a wonderful person to be around before your wedding day, she's very down to earth and sweet! Her makeup is very natural - it's flawless everytime!

• Hair by Giselle Wedding Hair & Makeup

Leah is a true artist, lovely to work with, timely and professional! She's amazing and fun to work with, would highly recommend her for any event!!! :)

• BronzedBerry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Leah not only is professional but she cares. In an industry clouded with those who don't call you back or come through Leah stands out. Her experience with weddings, T.V. and film make her the perfect go to for all those moments where "all eyes are on you". Whether it's airbrush make-up or traditional cosmetic application Leah McKay will bring out your best features on those days that matter most.

• Falls Church, 22046 See on map
    Location of (Leah Margosis Inc)