Sawtelle Blvd., Culver City, CA 90066 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Le Gassique Studios

Mary is an LA-based professional photographer seeking to capture love, joy, and unguarded emotions. On wedding days she is there to capture real moments and encourages interactions to happen naturally. With her attentive yet laid back personality, she'll help you feel at ease so that you can relax and enjoy your special day. To tell your story in photographs is a joy, honor, and gift for her.

Together, Mary will go over all your needs and desires with you when discussing your photography plans. It’s about so much more than the photos themselves; it’s about the collaborative experience of creating those special moments and authentically capturing them together.

Services include:

• Engagement Sessions
  • Destination Weddings
  • Boudoir Photography
  • Second Shooter
  • Affordable pricing
  • Multiple locations
  • High-resolution images
  • Albums, prints, proofs, digital files
Follow Le Gassique Studios on
Activities!
Activities!
Amidst the leaves
Amidst the leaves
The flower girls were a hit!
The flower girls were a hit!
In Awe!

Le Gassique Studios 6
Le Gassique Studios 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Photographer Who Feels Like a Friend & Just "Gets It"

Mary is an amazing photographer and really fun to have around on your big day! She makes you and everyone around you feel at ease with her laid back energy while still getting all of the shots you dreamed of and capturing moments you don't even realize are happening! She is reliable, flexible, and will try to help make your vision for your pictures a reality in any way that she can. Especially, if like me and my fiancé, you are not super comfortable in front of a camera, Mary will help you get comfortable and get better shots than you could have hoped for :)

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Nisha

Nisha · Married on 05/18/2019

An Eye for Perfect Moments

We hired Mary as our photographer for our wedding in California. Prior to meeting, Mary was flexible, professional, and made the process seem easy. Not only is Mary extremely talented behind the lens, she was personable and charming and fun to work with. She made the wedding experience flow and really captured our magical moments. Our wedding setup was slightly convoluted, and Mary was everywhere at once, working hard to make sure we would have our memories photographed. She was also able to herd two families into formations to get our family pictures together.
    As a wedding gift to my husband, I had asked Mary to do a boudoir shoot for me. Not only did Mary make me feel comfortable and confident, she brought out a side of me that I loved seeing in photos.
    I truly recommend Mary for all of your important events and believe this whole wedding experience would not have been the same without her!!!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Le Gassique Studios Pricing

Le Gassique Studios Price Rates

Le Gassique Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

Real Weddings