LB Photography

Mechanicsville, MD View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

LB Photography provides fine art photography for the ones in love and whimsical at heart. We are honored to offer an enriched client experience that takes all the hard work out of capturing your most precious memories.

I wholeheartedly believe there is nothing more romantic than a great love story. Yours deserves to be celebrated, today and everyday!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Maegan D. Married on 05/21/2022

Best photographer EVER

If you are in search of a wedding photographer, look no further! Lizzy was such a pleasure and joy to work with throughout the entire wedding process. She pays close attention to detail and helps you stay organized to ensure your day goes how you dreamed it would. Even though the day of our wedding was incredibly hot, Lizzy and Molly helped make family and bridal party portraits go seamlessly. I have had multiple people who attended our wedding and have seen our pictures share how impressed they were with Lizzy. Greg and I cannot thank LB photography enough for helping make our day so perfect. 💗
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn H. Married on 10/10/2021

Genuine Love

I am so thankful to have found Lizzy when I did. I was elated to learn that I had won a free photo session because I had never had professional photos done and was even more excited to take them with my boyfriend at the time. Lizzy immediately emailed me so that we could set a time, date, and location. She picked a gorgeous park local right in SoMD that was a total hidden gem. We had our set date but due to personal circumstances I had to keep rescheduling and rescheduling. Lizzy was more than accommodating and made sure to ease my mind that it was no bother and that we were going to have our session when the time was right. When we finally met for the session everything felt so natural. We laughed and talked the entire time and Lizzy was able to capture the most candid of photos. At the end of the session I jokingly told her that the next time she would be photographing us would be for our engagement pictures and sure enough, 3 months later I was engaged. I told Lizzy my vision for our engagement photos and once again, she found a beautiful park and provided us with outfit/ color inspiration so that we could really bring the vision to life. My favorite aspect in finding Lizzy was finding a genuine friend. Wedding planning is overwhelming and I hadn’t the first clue where to start- but I knew Lizzy had photographed hundreds so I reached out to her. She provided me with a list of venues, their information, her opinions, ALL OF IT. In turn, I found my dream venue just by reaching out to her, otherwise, I never would have even heard of it. She has captured my husband and I at all our favorite stages of life. Our home is filled with the most timeless photographs that I never get tired of looking at. I love that I get to watch our love unfold through the photos she captures. I cannot recommend LB Photography enough. She is professional in every aspect. She is prompt (she had sneak peaks ready my wedding night.. I mean comeon) so that my guests could enjoy a slideshow while they grabbed dessert. She truly is hands down the most thoughtful, warm, generous, and BEST photographer. She is a true dream to work with and I am so honored to have her work fill my home for years to come.
    Kyle A. Married on 03/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

“These photos are beautiful!”

Lizzy photographed our wedding in March 2020 and simply all we can say is WOW! From Lizzy’s charismatic personality, her ability to make our photos so much fun, and the amazing product she produces, Lizzy deserves an 11/10. Our family plans to keep Lizzy as our photographer for as long as we can to share more special family moments. One of the best parts of the experience with Lizzy is anyone who sees our wedding photos shares the same “These photos are beautiful!” reaction. We truly couldn’t be more happy and thankful to have shared our special day with Lizzy.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

LB Photography 1
Exclusive

Mechanicsville, MD, 20659
(301) 885-6117
Location of (LB Photography)
Washington, DC, 20640