Prince Frederick, Prince Frederick, MD 20678 Map · Phone number

About Miranda Paige Beauty

Miranda Paige Beauty is an on-site hair and makeup team based out of Southern Maryland in Prince Frederick. This award-winning team serves brides and their bridal parties all over Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C. Their goal is to make you look absolutely flawless for your big day. Miranda Paige Beauty is skilled in a variety of styles from soft and chic, to glamorous and stunning.

Experience
This passionate hair and makeup company got their start in 2013. Since then, they've helped hundreds of brides and their attendants look gorgeous on their wedding day. They pride themselves on using only the highest quality of tools and products, to ensure your hair and makeup lasts all day long. They also strive to stay on top of the latest trends and techniques in the industry, all while making you look timeless.

Miranda Paige Beauty wants you to sit back, relax and be fully pampered by their experienced hair and makeup artists. Each artist has been fully trained, and all of their hair stylists are Licensed Cosmetologists. They offer each bride multiple packages to choose between, and require a four person minimum for their services. They also offer hair and makeup trials for a fee, and are happy to either come to you, or style your party at their salon. Additional services include:

• Consultations

Miranda Paige Beauty 3
Miranda Paige Beauty 4
Miranda Paige Beauty 5

Victoria · Married on 02/03/2018

I booked Miranda to do hair and makeup for me and 5 bridesmaids for my wedding, and everyone looked absolutely amazing! I had seen a lot of Miranda's work through social media and she had done my photographer's wedding makeup, so I felt very confident that we were in good hands. Miranda was so professional, responsive, flexible, nice, and gave good advice about picking realistic inspiration based on skin tone and facial features. My bridal party had a variety of skin tones, and she made everyone look like the most beautiful versions of themselves! The makeup looked flawless all day, and she captured the exact look I was going for. Lauren did my hair and absolutely killed it! I gave her a lot to work with (with extensions) and she made my hair a masterpiece. I knew photography and makeup were very important to me on my wedding day and I'm so glad I found Miranda (and Lauren) to make my wedding dreams come true. Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Miranda Paige Beauty 6
    Miranda Paige Beauty 7
    Miranda Paige Beauty 8
    Miranda Paige Beauty 9
    Miranda Paige Beauty 10

Miranda Paige Beauty's reply:

Absolutely obsessed, Victoria. Thank you so very much for your incredibly sweet & honest review. We literally enjoyed every single moment of working with you & your gals. Our sweet, dreamy, rapunzel bride. Thanks so much again. Best wishes to you & your hubby! xo

Esha · Married on 12/09/2017

I had my hair and makeup for my wedding done by Miranda Paige Beauty and I could not have been more happy! Miranda is wonderful to work and communicate with. With Miranda doing my makeup and Lauren doing my hair, I have never felt so beautiful before! Everything looked flawless and they really catered to what would look good on me! I received tons of compliments throughout he whole day. I would highly recommend them for any event!!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Crystal · Married on 10/07/2017

The most amazing stylist team! Seriously, look no further for your wedding day hair and makeup. We had 1 bride, 2 mothers, 1 junior bridesmaid, 1 officiant, and 6 bridesmaids all getting hair and makeup and they made everyone feel absolutely stunning. They never made you feel rushed and even finished all 11 people's hair and makeup with time to spare. Super professional and very friendly and sweet to work with. I've never felt more gorgeous and I can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Miranda Paige Beauty's reply:

Crystal, we all seriously had the best time working with you & your ladies! Thank you so much every & also for the awesome review. Wishing you all the absolute best!
    xoxo

Miranda Paige Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Prince Frederick Prince Frederick, District of Columbia, 20678 See on map