Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Lavishly Posh Events

Partial Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)

Michelle served as our day-of wedding coordinator and florist and did such an amazing job! We absolutely loved working with her and her assistant Ronnie. She was always available to talk during the planning process, attended a site visit at our venue with us, coordinated the rehearsal, and handled our every need from start to finish on our wedding day. Michelle allowed us to store decorations at her business and delivered them to our venue, which was such a big help to us! And when our cake was not delivered on time (baker's fault), Michelle made sure it got there before the scheduled cake cutting AND got a us full refund. We had such a wonderful and stress-free wedding day thanks to Michelle and Ronnie; they are so sweet, calm, and easy to work with. I would highly recommend using Lavishly Posh to help coordinate any event.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle was great from start to finish! She always understood exactly what I was looking for and made my wedding day something I could have never imagined or put into words! Forever grateful

Profile Picture Jasmine, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely love Lavishly Posh!! The owner is fabulous and truly cares about what her clients want. I would highly recommend Lashishly Posh for all your party planning needs!!!

Profile Picture Tita, 11/21/15, 1 Review