Lauren Pearlman Photography

Trafford Rd, murrysville pa 15668, Pittsburgh, PA 15668 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 47
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lauren Pearlman Photography

Hi! I am a lifestyle and documentary wedding photographer based in Pittsburgh, Pa. I also travel all around the world for weddings. Visit my website to fill out my contact form to get in touch (http://www.lpearlmanphoto.com/rsvp-1). My hope is that we can start getting to know eachother so that on your wedding day it's like you have one of your best friends following you around behind the scenes.

Learn more about me at my website: http://www.lpearlmanphoto.com/

Lauren Pearlman Photography offers many services to better capture the love and memories on your big day. These photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Lauren Pearlman Photography also offers many ways to preserve your wedding memories. These photography items include:

• Albums

• Real Weddings 21
  • Videos 2

13 Reviews for Lauren Pearlman Photography

Jacqueline · Married on 09/29/2018

I dod the most research to find the perfect photographer for my wedding. Something about Lauren, her photos, her style and personality shining through each shot, stayed with me and I knew that I didn't need to search any longer. Wedding photos is one of the most important aspects of your wedding, so you need to find someone who turns the images of your wedding into art, but who also has a personality and style and vision that totally meshes and aligns with your own. That is what I found in Lauren the first time I met with her. She understood everything I wanted after our conversations, and I was lucky to be able to work with her prior to the wedding for an engagement photo shoot. She found my husband and I the most breathtaking location near our residence, and as we have never had our photos taken before, she took all of the anxiety and stress out of the day. It was more like a hang-out session, and as the day went on, I was so glad to be with Lauren, and I knew I could trust her with the images of the most important day of my life. When the day arrived, she remembered each and every special shot I wanted, and made sure to get it for me. With all the flurry of activity, and requests of photos from parents and relatives galore, she maintained her cool and was one of the most complimented vendors of the entire event - her passion and joy shining through each time she took a shot of her camera. She was also sure to get photos of my husband and I on our own, so him and I could enjoy each other, and a few moments of quiet and love on the verge of the sunset, before it was time for us to return to our reception and enjoy our families, friends, and the rest of the night. Lauren, as well as her assistant that day, Jonathan, were so kind, respectful, and professional, but most importantly, they were friendly, and simply talking with them brought us comfort and peace of mind. Lauren Pearlman photography is the only serious choice when it comes to capturing these moments.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Hyeon-Ju · Married on 10/29/2016

I will hopefully impart through this review Lauren's integrity, diligence, and excellence in her work.
    -Prior to the wedding, Lauren drove >1 hour to my venue after coordinating with my event manager independently to seek out the most beautiful photo shoot spots. She looked through my Pinterest board for photo ideas which she successfully incorporated in our absurdly busy schedule on our wedding day.
    -Our wedding consisted of a cultural ceremony prior to wedding day. She provided coverage for both days despite the >1 hr long travel and stayed extra to provide full coverage of the cultural ceremony despite the late start due to tardy guests...
    -On the wedding day, she provided us unlimited coverage, traveled to and from the venue, hotel, and husband's home. She was a calming presence through it all, and worked tirelessly with a smile on her face at all times. She put us at ease - to be as intimate as we were comfortable - and the resulting photos reflect that.
    -We both cried when we got our photos from her 2-3 weeks after the wedding (which is an amazing turnaround time by the way given it covered two days of celebration). She captures moments beautifully, as they are, with an artistic touch. Our 'first look' photo, entirely orchestrated by her - there are no words to describe the excitement and happiness she was able to capture. Her photography tells a story of our wedding with such natural grace that we cannot take credit for.

After the wedding, there's a bit of emptiness naturally after the hype among our friends and family members dissipate. But Lauren's photos have kept the party going for us. Her photos help us experience our favorite moments and other moments we missed in the frenzy of getting married. She not only made our wedding day the most perfect - but continues to bring joy to us months months after our wedding. Thank you so much Lauren!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Award

Lauren Pearlman Photography Pricing

Lauren Pearlman Photography Price Rates

Lauren Pearlman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings