Lauren Pearlman Photography

Trafford Rd, murrysville pa 15668, Pittsburgh, PA 15668 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 48
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Lauren Pearlman Photography

Lauren Pearlman Photography is a lifestyle and documentary wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Lauren loves to build connections with the couples she works with in order to create a relaxed atmosphere for all. No matter the destination of your wedding, Lauren is happy to travel worldwide to document your day.

Lauren uses a blend of both natural and photojournalistic styles to capture the essence of your special day through her lens. Her wedding photography package includes a complimentary engagement photoshoot, eight hours of coverage on your wedding day, an online gallery, digital images, and printing rights. From your pre-wedding preparations to your first dance, Lauren strives to capture the big moments and subtle nuances of your day perfectly. Additional hours and a second photographer can be added to your photography package to suit your needs and style. Your final images can be delivered in an array of formats. These include:

• Digital files

Videos 2 vídeos

16 Reviews for Lauren Pearlman Photography

• Jessica

Jessica Bayless · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful and effortless work - such a pleasure to be around!

From the moment we met Lauren, we knew she was the ideal photographer for our needs! She is someone who could roll with our silliness but also able to capture the true-love moments and was so easy-going and kind through the entire process. Our engagement photo shoot was so much fun, and I was blown away by how great the wedding photos came out, how many there were, and how FAST she got them to us (less than a week after our wedding!). Photographs are so important to both of us and how we'll remember this time in our lives - you truly get what you pay for and so much more, and this was worth every penny

Sent on 09/28/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 09/29/2018

I dod the most research to find the perfect photographer for my wedding. Something about Lauren, her photos, her style and personality shining through each shot, stayed with me and I knew that I didn't need to search any longer. Wedding photos is one of the most important aspects of your wedding, so you need to find someone who turns the images of your wedding into art, but who also has a personality and style and vision that totally meshes and aligns with your own. That is what I found in Lauren the first time I met with her. She understood everything I wanted after our conversations, and I was lucky to be able to work with her prior to the wedding for an engagement photo shoot. She found my husband and I the most breathtaking location near our residence, and as we have never had our photos taken before, she took all of the anxiety and stress out of the day. It was more like a hang-out session, and as the day went on, I was so glad to be with Lauren, and I knew I could trust her with the images of the most important day of my life. When the day arrived, she remembered each and every special shot I wanted, and made sure to get it for me. With all the flurry of activity, and requests of photos from parents and relatives galore, she maintained her cool and was one of the most complimented vendors of the entire event - her passion and joy shining through each time she took a shot of her camera. She was also sure to get photos of my husband and I on our own, so him and I could enjoy each other, and a few moments of quiet and love on the verge of the sunset, before it was time for us to return to our reception and enjoy our families, friends, and the rest of the night. Lauren, as well as her assistant that day, Jonathan, were so kind, respectful, and professional, but most importantly, they were friendly, and simply talking with them brought us comfort and peace of mind. Lauren Pearlman photography is the only serious choice when it comes to capturing these moments.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Award

Lauren Pearlman Photography Pricing

Lauren Pearlman Photography Price Rates

Lauren Pearlman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lauren Pearlman Photography 1
    Album Special

Albums are currently 50% off! If you book between now and March 2020 you can add an album to your package at this discounted rate! They are custom designed. It's a great deal and something you can have and share with loved ones forever!

• Trafford Rd, murrysville pa 15668 Pittsburgh, PA, 15668 See on map
    412-453-3304 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lauren Pearlman Photography)