Pittsburgh, PA 15205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Deals 1

About Jon Ragland Photography

Contact us today for a 5% discount on any of our complete Wedding Collections!

The first thing to know about me is that I have an amazing wife, Holly, who is my partner in making Jon Ragland Photography a success. Together, we get to raise our beautiful daughter and our new baby boy. It really is a blessing for us to work with our clients as they, too, start their new life together.

The second thing to know about me is that I really LOVE wedding photography. I love it for so many reasons. When I see the work of the top photographers who inspire me it shows me that true art can be made in the right hands. It takes me back to growing up and absorbing my grandfather’s vast collection of National Geographic magazines, seeing the skillful and captivating photos of people in their everyday lives. It motivates me to go above the status quo of the average wedding photographer and to continue to push myself while studying and learning from the best. I really do see wedding photography as an art form, and one that should be a lot of fun to create!

I would love to speak with you about how I can help you preserve all those wonderful memories on your wedding day. If you have any questions please contact me at Jon.M.Ragland@gmail.com.

Follow Jon Ragland Photography on

Photos 22 Photos
Videos 4 vídeos

8 Reviews for Jon Ragland Photography

Kathie · Married on 05/14/2016

If you want REAL photography of your wedding that tells a story and a wedding book that you are proud to keep on your coffee table to share with anyone who comes to your home - then Jon Ragland is the photographer for you. We met this very quite man at a Starbucks to review his work. I have an extensive background in creative direction and knew, just knew, from the photos on his web page that we were in the right place! Jon not only captured the elegance of the venue and the couple but also every detail from the moment he came through the door of the historic hotel in Washington, PA where the wedding was held. His keen eye, not to mention the body movements to get some shots, was impeccable. And, unlike other vendors we had at the wedding, you never knew he was there. Very unassuming, very bright, very articulate in what he can do for your wedding photos. Really the best and are glad we had the opportunity to work with him.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Madelaine · Married on 05/14/2016

Jon was so approachable, creative, sincere, and meticulous. He really took the time to get to know us and understand our style and the personality of our wedding. His qualities as a photographer show in his work and we were so happy to have him as our photographer. We had a VERY hard time narrowing down the photos we wanted for our book because he captured the wedding so beautifully. We cannot recommend him more!
    -Madelaine and Derek

Sent on 03/01/2017

I could not have asked for better photos. Jon is very professional and friendly and has a real eye for getting the perfect wedding shots. He is very artistic about it. The quality of every one of Jon's shots proves he is a professional at his job. I highly recommend his service, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/20/2016

Jon Ragland Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2499
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jon Ragland Photography 1
    5% WeddingWire discount!
    As a way of saying thank you to our WeddingWire friends, we are offering a 5% discount on any of our complete Wedding Collections. Contact us today to receive the deal. Up to a $165 value!

• Pittsburgh, 15205 See on map