Lauren Lindley Photography

South Lake Tahoe, CA View map
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

My name is Lauren and I want to take your picture. I want to laugh with you. I want to be adventurous with you. I want to have a drink, or three, with you. I want my pictures to tell the story of my new friends. I am a destination wedding and portrait photographer that also specializes in commercial photography, special events and adventure photography. I love capturing people in their element, whether it's with the people they love or doing what they love.

I love candid moments, epic booze fueled dance parties, and fun. No matter how you've planned it, your big day is going to unfold naturally. My trained, photojournalistic eye gravitates toward the genuine, sometimes emotion-fueled moments, and nothing makes me happier than highlighting the fact that real life isn’t posed. While focused on Lake Tahoe, CA, New Orleans, LA and Austin, TX wedding photography, I will travel too. Full portfolio available at my website.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Leigh
    Leigh P. Married on 10/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don't hesitate to hire Lauren for your wedding!

Lauren has become the official family photographer for us when we go to Tahoe every [other] year. She has photographed my family several times in Tahoe and hiring her for my wedding was a no brainer! She has always delivered photos that show how happy and fun we are and the wedding photos were no exception! We got our previews the night of the wedding, and we just got our full gallery back and I teared up looking at all of them! I was so thrilled to see the day laid out like that! I love the photos so much! Whether it's family pictures in Tahoe or a wedding in Virginia, Lauren will exceed your hopes for the day!
  • Kristi
    Kristi B. Married on 09/17/2022

Lauren is the best!

Lauren is not just an amazing photographer but also a very cool and fun person. She is a true photojournalist and does amazing things with light — our photos are stunning! And she’s fun! Our guests begged her to stay and hang out after she was done. AND she is professional, kind, and communicates clearly and directly. I could go on and on. We couldn’t recommend her more highly!
  • Erin
    Erin C. Married on 08/20/2022

Authentic, beautiful photos!

Even though I've technically never met Lauren in person, I can say with confidence that she is a fantastic person and artist. Anyone who works with her is incredibly lucky! I did extensive research on wedding photographers in the Tahoe area, since photos are extremely important to me. I wanted my wedding photos to be a beautiful, honest representation of the day and an authentic representation of my husband and I, our family, and friends. Her work stood out- she has a great eye for beautiful candid moments, and it was clear from her wedding galleries that she is an incredible photojournalist and her work will give you all the feels.

Lauren is super responsive and answered all of my questions leading up to the wedding, down to timelines and other vendor recommendations. We hired her 2 photographer package, so that we could have a second shooter for our larger wedding. She even donated some of the proceeds to one of our favorite charities! Unfortunately during the week of our wedding, she had an unexpected family emergency and understandably could not be there with us on the day of. She called us immediately to let us know, and informed us that she had already made arrangements for our second shooter (Nicky) to take over as the primary and brought in a new second shooter (Annie). She reassured us they would be fantastic, a similar vibe to herself, and that all of the images would still go through her for processing.

Based on our previous conversations, I was not at all concerned about the photos (more so about her!). Lauren is incredibly friendly, fun, and a seasoned professional, who builds great relationships with her clients. I truly hope I can find another excuse to hire her again, because I know she would be an absolute joy to work with.

Nicky and Annie did a fantastic job covering our wedding and were so enjoyable to have on our big day. The photos we got back from them, processed by Lauren were everything we wanted!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Stand Up Films Stand Up Films Wedding Videographers

Lauren's photos are AMAZING! If you are looking for someone who can capture all of the candid moments of your wedding day Lauren is it! Posed photos are nice, but the real magic comes out in those random beautiful moments. An easy going and friendly person to work with. Highly recommended.

2477 Cattlemans Trail South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150
Location of (Lauren Lindley Photography)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding