Lauren Garrison Photography

Austin, TX View map
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Do you want total confidence that you can TRUST your photographer to not only document your wedding (duh), but to also be a helpful and friendly person to hang out with for 8+ hours on your wedding day?

Are you looking for someone who truly “gets” you and brings out the most special, quirky, and fun parts of your relationship? 🙃And are you excited to work alongside someone who can help you make the BEST informed decisions while planning your wedding? (Because it’s totally normal to have NO idea what you’re doing at first!)

Well then, I might be the photographer for you! 🙋🏼‍♀️I like to remind my couples to look around and enjoy these special days. And while you’re taking in the moment, I’ll be right there beside you photographing it all. – Lauren

Learn more about the experience ➡️ www.laurengarrisonphotography.com/weddings ⬅️

2022 Wedding Photography Collections average between $4,600-$5,500

• Woman-owned

• Rebecca
    Rebecca Q. Married on 02/25/2022

Lauren is wonderful!

Look no further for the perfect wedding photographer - Lauren is WONDERFUL! Working with Lauren was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process! She was with us through every step of our engagement and wedding, including the proposal, engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding day. My (now) husband found Lauren while planning the proposal. Not only did she give him advice about location, time of day, how to get me to wear a dress, and keep it a secret, she also set up the proposal location with flowers and champagne! She even pretended to be a restaurant hostess on the phone while we were on our way to dinner the day of the proposal to keep it a surprise! Lauren does a great job of making you comfortable in front of the camera even if you don't have any posing experience. She gave us tips on how to pose while acting natural. She even curated a custom playlist that helped create a really fun vibe. She sent us a questionnaire prior to the engagement photo session in order to get to know us as a couple and to learn about what things we were looking for in our photos. Lauren has a really creative eye for framing a shot while also incorporating your own personal style. Lauren is also so much more than just a photographer. She knows Austin extremely well and she has great recommendations for photo locations around the city. Lauren completely saved my bridal portrait session in more than one way. When I found out the night before my bridal portraits that my wedding venue was closed that day, she suggested numerous other locations that matched the style of photos I wanted. We changed our plans the morning of and the bridal portraits turned out even more stunning than I could have imagined! I also had a dress zipper malfunction on the day of the bridal portraits and Lauren was so flexible and worked around it by taking photos different angles so you can't even tell there was an issue by looking at the photos. Before our wedding day, we had a call with Lauren to discuss everything from the wedding timeline to the photo shot list. She was extremely thorough and made sure that we discussed all the little details so the day could go as smoothly as possible. Our wedding day was unseasonably chilly and Lauren handled it so well! We were still able to take all of the photos that we initially planned to do because Lauren is so efficient and so good at giving directions to everyone involved. She helped us wrangle the bridal party and all of our various family members to make sure we got through all of the photos on our shot list. Lauren is wonderful at planning around different lighting and helping to keep everything on schedule to catch the golden hour. She also took beautiful photos at night by bringing an additional lighting setup. Overall, we could not be more pleased with how all of our photos turned out. They're absolutely incredible and exactly how we imagined! Finally, Lauren has EXCEPTIONAL turnaround time! She had a ton of our photos ready less than two weeks after the wedding, and she sent us the full gallery one month after the wedding, but the thing that really blew us away was that she edited a preview gallery of our wedding photos AT OUR WEDDING and had had them displayed during the reception for our guests to view! If you're looking for the PERFECT wedding photographer that you can rely on for anything and everything, hire Lauren!
  • Jake
    Jake M. Married on 11/12/2021

Special Moments

Lauren and her team made my wife and me feel special. Not only did she capture every moment we asked for but she was so fun to have around. We highly recommend her for any special occasion as she listens to exactly what you want and brings it to life. She's amazing!
    Darby R. Married on 11/05/2021

Stunning pictures!!!

We were so grateful to have Lauren as our wedding photographer. She took our engagement pictures and photographed our wedding. Even in uncertain times, she was so flexible and helpful! We truly appreciated her organization and professionalism. She was always available for questions and came up with a perfect timeline for our wedding day. On the day of our wedding, she was so calm and composed, and she fit in perfectly with our family and friends. Our engagement photos were incredible, and we are sure the wedding photos will be wonderful as well. We had a morning wedding, and Lauren even sent us a preview of our photos the same evening. I highly recommend hiring Lauren to photograph an engagement, wedding, graduation, or any occasion!! She is so talented!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Central Texas | Austin | Dripping Springs | San Antonio & beyond Austin, 78701
Location of (Lauren Garrison Photography)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding