Lauren Garrison Photography Reviews

21 | Austin, TX

21 Reviews for Lauren Garrison Photography

Darby R. · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Stunning pictures!!!

We were so grateful to have Lauren as our wedding photographer. She took our engagement pictures and photographed our wedding. Even in uncertain times, she was so flexible and helpful! We truly appreciated her organization and professionalism. She was always available for questions and came up with a perfect timeline for our wedding day. On the day of our wedding, she was so calm and composed, and she fit in perfectly with our family and friends. Our engagement photos were incredible, and we are sure the wedding photos will be wonderful as well. We had a morning wedding, and Lauren even sent us a preview of our photos the same evening. I highly recommend hiring Lauren to photograph an engagement, wedding, graduation, or any occasion!! She is so talented!

Sent on 05/25/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn M. · Married on 02/22/2020

Stop scrolling and contact Lauren!

Lauren was our favorite vendor for our wedding day! From the moment we contacted her she was amazing. Lauren was always flexible and wanted to make sure we were happy! She even drove to Round Rock for our first meeting and to our family ranch for our engagement session.
    From proposal to wedding day, we have loved all the pictures Lauren has produced. She makes you feel comfortable and confident while shooting.
    Lauren helped us stay on schedule during the wedding and was always a calming presence.
    I cannot recommend Lauren enough! She is a true gem!

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 12/07/2019

Fabulous wedding photographer!

We are so glad that we were able to have Lauren photograph our wedding! She was super responsive and professional throughout the process and always very warm and friendly. She took our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and documented our wedding day. By the end of the process, she truly felt like a friend to both of us. She helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera and made the photo sessions a lot of fun. Lauren can give direction and coordinate a big group of people when needed, but also captures candid moments discreetly. On our wedding day, Lauren even took the time to edit some photos from earlier in the day during her dinner break and displayed them at our reception. It was such a special surprise for us and our guests! After the wedding, she had our photo previews and full gallery ready way faster than we expected. The photos turned out incredible, they are so beautiful and natural! I highly recommend Lauren. She is so talented and kind, and we could not be happier to have chosen her as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/13/2021
  • Angela

Angela S. · Married on 06/07/2019

Best Wedding Photographer

Anyone needing a photographer has to hire Lauren! You're hiring a friend, not another vendor. Her skill speaks for itself, she's an amazing photographer. Anyone can see that when they look through her pictures. We were so blown away with her skill that we added a second engagement session! What you can't see, is the kindest, sweetest, most personable person behind the lens. Matthew and I were so comfortable with her from the start. She made taking pictures so easy and fun! There truly was never a dull moment. We were constantly laughing every time we took pictures with her. Lauren humored us in allowing our corgi, Pineapple, to tag along at our engagement session! We couldn't have imagined our wedding day without her. She truly was our favorite wedding vendor and we can't wait to continue hiring her for more life moments that need to be captured.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Kayla · Married on 11/17/2018

Engagement+Wedding

Lauren is amazing! She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos in the same package. We actually chose her after seeing the wonderful pictures our friends had...best decision. We didn’t even live within her “boundaries” but she worked out a price for us to still do them! She’s super laid back and easy to talk and get along with!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Becca · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly Recommend Lauren Garrison Photography!!

We had a wonderful experience working with Lauren! From the very first meeting we were impressed with her organization, talent, and passion for photography. We signed up for Engagements, Bridals, and a Wedding package and loved it all! Lauren is very personable, easy going, and will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She has a great eye for detail and captures all the important moments and more. We love how she will give you sneak peaks and and even provide photo galleries ahead of schedule. We would recommend Lauren any Bride and hope to use her again one day!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jenny · Married on 09/29/2018

Lauren was absolutely amazing. She did our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. They were more amazing than I ever even thought they could be! Plus she is the sweetest person ever as well!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Miranda · Married on 05/31/2018

Lauren is awesome! My fiancé and I were both nervous about shooting our engagement photos but she totally put us at ease. She has great ideas and our pictures came out beautifully! The best part is we received all of our pictures way before she said they would be ready!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Kendall · Married on 04/28/2018

If you are looking for a talented, genuine, 1000% customer service oriented photographer that will go the extra mile for you, then look no further!! Lauren and her team were amazing to work with and made me feel special from the beginning, allllll the way until the day I received my final wedding photos! I am so lucky that we found her!:)

Sent on 05/29/2018

Lauren Garrison Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Kendall! Your wedding was stunning, and I loved getting to know you and Hunter!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 01/13/2018

Lauren was so helpful and very calm when things got stressful! She did an amazing job and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Lauren Garrison Photography's reply:

Thank you, Whitney! I was so happy to be your and Andrew's wedding photographer!

Marya · Married on 10/23/2017

After getting to "attend" a shoot Lauren raffled and my friend won, I fell in love with not only Lauren's shooting style but HER! We almost immediately booked her. In both our engagement and wedding photos you can clearly see how much she allows us to be ourselves so she can capture every perfect moment. On my wedding day I knew she was there when she needed to be but she wasn't that crazy photographer dressed in black running up and down your isle!! She truly takes the time to get to know you and your partner so you feel natural and comfortable the whole time! I could never say enough about how much I enjoyed this process and working with Lauren. She is professional, flexible and OH SO TALENTED. This woman brings magic to life!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Stacey · Married on 10/22/2017

There aren’t enough good things to say about Lauren. From our engagement session through our big day, she was with us every step of the way. Checking in from time to time for updates and to see how I was handling all the planning. She helped my wedding day run smoothly and the wedding party and guests adore her. Not only does Lauren take amazing photos, she put some on display during the reception!! If that isn’t above and beyond, she emailed us a link to preview picture the day after. Needless to say we love her and will continue to use her for all our photography needs in the future!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Sheyna · Married on 10/14/2017

Lauren was the absolutely best choice for our October Austin, TX wedding! She was professional, down-to-earth and totally willing to put up with all my anxieties. The photos turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Meagan · Married on 09/30/2017

I will never be able to say enough good things about Lauren! I have found a photographer for life! She was so easy to work with, so thoughtful, and so efficient. I have received so many compliments not only on our pictures, but the professionalism of our photographer. Not only did everyone enjoy having her around on our wedding day, but she had such a fast turn around time, and a preview to us the next day! I will cherish these amazing pictures forever and look forward to the next time I get to take pictures with Lauren.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Lauren Garrison Photography's reply:

Thank you, Meagan! Your friends and family were incredibly nice to me all day, and that made it even more fun being a part of your wedding. I would love to work with you & Jeff again!

Jeffrey · Married on 09/30/2017

There is no better photographer than Lauren Garrison. She was absolutely phenomenal providing all of our photography needs. She photographed our engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding, and my wife and I cannot express in words how amazing of a job Lauren did. She knows the best scenic spots for whatever backdrop you're wanting and really makes you feel comfortable during each session. It does not matter if you don't live in the Austin area, she is willing to travel to you and though a small fee is included for travel, the portraits you receive will be worth every single penny! My wife and I as well as both of our extended families were blown away with the product and service Lauren provided. I will never search for another photographer again because no one is better than Lauren Garrison Photography.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Lauren Garrison Photography's reply:

Jeff! Thank you. You guys were awesome to work with, and it was an honor to be your wedding photographer.
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 07/14/2017

When we take even a second to think back about our experience with Lauren only one word comes to mind: INCREDIBLE. Not only was she resonably priced, she is so amazingly talented and the sweetest person ever! We 100% lucked out by finding her ad on Facebook. I cannot think of a moment throughout our whole wedding planning process that we didn't absolutely adore her and her work. She posted previews on her blog and social media accounts so we didn't have to wait to see our special moments and she even created a slideshow of our getting ready, first look photos and wedding party photos and displayed them at the reception. What an amazing surprise!! If you're looking for an incredible experience and a truly professional accommodating sweet person for your big day, look no further... you've found her. Thank you for everything, Lauren!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Lauren Garrison Photography's reply:

Amber! Thank you. It was a blast working with you and Steven, and your wedding was just awesome. Thank you for trusting me to document your wedding day!!

Krystyn · Married on 07/03/2017

Lauren was absolutely amazing! From engagement photos, to bridal portraits, and finally our wedding photos, Lauren was so fun to work with and ALL of our pictures turned out absolutely amazing! Lauren was always very quick to respond to any wedding planning questions I had, which was so awesome. She was so personable and also very enthusiastic about her work, which helped make us so comfortable during our sessions with her. Also, definitely check out her blog and newsletters, they were so helpful to us while planning our wedding! Definitely recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Lauren Garrison Photography's reply:

That is so nice, Krystyn. Thank you! You and Casey are awesome, and your wedding was incredible! I’m glad the blog and newsletters were helpful for you too. Enjoy married life!

Rebecca · Married on 04/29/2017

Lauren is absolutely amazing - personally and professionally! Honestly, I have never been so happy with a service before. Lauren has gone above and beyond my expectations. I used Lauren for 4 different events (engagement, senior pictures, bridals and wedding) and I was more impressed each time with the pictures! You can easily see the effort and detail she puts into each and every one of her clients' sessions. After finalizing our wedding timeline, I had complete trust that Lauren would capture our day perfectly - which she did. I absolutely LOVED working with Lauren and I can't wait to do so again in the future!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Lauren Garrison Photography's reply:

Wow, thank you Rebecca! I was so lucky to get to know you and Thomas, and I wish you so much happiness in your marriage.

Kayla · Married on 04/08/2017

We had so much fun getting to work with Lauren for our engagement photo session and for our wedding. She did an amazing job of capturing all of the emotions of the big day and we’ve gotten so many compliments on our beautiful photos!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Lauren Garrison Photography's reply:

You are so sweet, Kayla! You and Jared are amazing, and I know you will have the happiest marriage!

Andrea · Married on 07/18/2016

Lauren did an amazing job on both our engagement photos and our wedding photos! I look at our photos almost every single day because she did such a beautiful job capturing the love and joy in each of our special moments. I plan on using her for all of our photos in our future together. Lauren, captures pictures of even the smallest details and has a talent that I've rarely seen in photographers.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Lauren Garrison Photography's reply:

Thank you, Andrea! I was so grateful to work with you both and was honored to be your wedding photographer.

Eric · Married on 07/18/2016

My wife and I loved working with Lauren. She how to make our wedding memorable, and we will never forget thanks to the fantastic photography she provided us.

Sent on 08/14/2017