Lauren Barkume Photography

Alexandria, VA View map Visit website
$5,690 Most Popular Price

$5,690 Most Popular Price

Located in Alexandria, Virginia, Lauren Barkume Photography is passionate about producing wedding pictures that celebrate joy and romance. Owner Lauren has a captivating style that combines natural, contemporary, and photojournalist aesthetics. They aim to provide you with keepsakes that vividly portray the unique bond that binds you and your significant other. You are free to become immersed in your big day, safe in the knowledge that Lauren is documenting every special scene.

Lauren Barkume Photography is an LGBTQ-owned business and a proudly inclusive company, welcoming soon-to-be newlyweds from all walks of life. From additional hours to coverage of multiple locations, Lauren offers a wide selection of useful services. She serves only one event per day, meaning that you will receive her undivided attention. She offers a selection of high-quality photographic art, handbound albums, framed canvases, prints, digital files, wedding slideshows, and a private online wedding gallery.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,490

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,690

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
  • Joanna
    Joanna Married on 11/10/2021

Wonderful and gifted photographer!

Lauren took photos of my wedding in Connecticut, which was held at a renovated barn filled with so many interesting little treasures. From the heart in a door knob to the old suitcases Lauren spotted, there were so many special moments and details her creative eye captured. She also made us feel so at ease, which is especially hard for me because I'm a writer so I'm used to being the person behind the camera:) I would highly recommend Lauren to anyone looking for an immensely talented photographer who is also so kind, patient and wonderful as a person to work with!

Lauren Barkume Photography's reply:

Thank you, Joanna, it was such a pleasure to be there to capture your wedding day! It is always the best compliment when I'm able to make people feel at ease.
  • Thomas
    Thomas E. Married on 09/18/2020

Amazing photographer who captured all of the special moments of our big day

Lauren was a wonderful photographer and did an amazing job capturing our special day. We decided, on fairly short notice, to have a minimony during the pandemic and realized we also didn't have any professional photos of our family, including our two dogs. Lauren was so gracious with her time and made us, and the dogs, feel incredibly comfortable, capturing candid moments that didn't feel fake or staged. We were so pleased with our pictures and are looking forward to eventually having a larger ceremony and will be calling on Lauren again!

Lauren Barkume Photography's reply:

Thank you Thomas, I loved your minimony and that you got to include your two dogs! It was such a special celebration, and I look forward to celebrating again!

Team

LAUREN BARKUME
LAUREN BARKUME
Owner

Hi, I'm Lauren! I'm a photographer and a world traveler who is in love with love. I live just outside Washington DC where I hang out with my partner Karen and our three snuggly cats. I practice mindfulness, yoga, and am powered by plants.

• The Plannery
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 42 Reviews
    · Wedding Planners

Serving Washington D.C., Virginia, Maryland, and beyond Alexandria, VA, 22308
571 969-2124
Location of (Lauren Barkume Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding