463 Tailoff Lane, Sacramento, CA 95818 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,200
Availability Check your date

About Lauren Alisse Photography

Lauren Alisse Photography is a film-like wedding photography company located in Sacramento, California. Lauren, the owner of this artistic company, believes in the power of a photograph. She focuses on the emotion each picture brings and the memories it can stir up. Lauren Alisse Photography creates natural looking photographs with a romantic and airy feel to them.

Experience
Lauren fell in love with photography in high school and is trained on 35mm film. She prefers light pictures that aren't over processed or photoshopped. Her style is photojournalistic with a mix of editorial. Lauren also spent five years as an event planner which she believes gives her an "edge" to helping you with your wedding.

Lauren Alisse Photography offers multiple packages and add-ons to choose from. Her services include:

• One event per day
  • Travel
  • Albums
  • Prints

Other Services
In addition to shooting your wedding, this photographer also offers the following:

• Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Boudoir shoot

Areas Covered
This wedding photographer is based in Sacramento but travels all over Northern California and beyond. The local areas she shoots in include:

• Lake Tahoe

val tomas married lauren alisse photography 21
img1751

14 Reviews for Lauren Alisse Photography

Betsy · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Lauren was the absolute BEST to work with! When I contacted her she replied instantly and answered all my questions. She was very helpful with providing tips for our pictures. My finance and I are very camera shy but with Lauren we felt like professionals. I would highly recommend Lauren to anyone looking for engagement/wedding photos. We couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out. You won't regret getting your pictures done with her!

Leta · Married on 06/02/2018

I am SO lucky to have found Lauren after A LOT of searching and interviewing! The warmth and professionalism in her photography style matches her personality! She is super down-to-earth and easy to work (& play) with, but is also on top of the workload involved with being a wedding photographer. She is great at the special touches and all things in between. Her event planning experience came in handy too! Her assistant shooter, Ashley Baumgartner, was excellent as well and was very helpful to have on board. I can't say enough great things about Lauren and how great of a wedding photographer she is! I am so happy with the final photos and experience with her!

Sarah · Married on 12/02/2017

Where to begin?! From the moment I initially contacted her back in May for my December wedding, Lauren has been one of the most supportive and helpful people during such a crazy time in my life. She was so responsive to questions (both e-mail and texting), getting back to me usually within minutes. Our engagement session, included with the wedding package, went flawlessly. The photos turned out beautifully, the lighting was amazing, we received too many compliments to count on those pictures.

Two days before the wedding I was running around trying to find jewelry to wear for the big day, and after frantically texting her, she walked me through pairing the most perfect jewelry to match my dress and hair. She would also call to check in with me periodically to see how planning was going. Any time I needed to make a big decision about decor or dress, my mom would say "Well did you ask Lauren? What does she think?"

The day of the wedding, the bridal party was running a bit behind schedule - when Lauren walked in right on time, I felt so much relief. She so calmly took control over the room. Even though we were running late, you wouldn't have known it from looking at her. While I was finishing up with hair and makeup, she kept the rest of the bridal party busy with getting ready photos. I can't say enough how much of a weight off my shoulders it was to have her running the timeline and helping me through the hours leading up to the ceremony. My bridal party LOVED her, and I even had comments from guests about how wonderful she was.

I cannot say enough about her. I have been tearing up writing this. She was more of a friend than a vendor.

Oh, one last thing - we had a little bit of a situation when we discovered one of the bridesmaids had accidentally ordered the wrong color dress. Lauren was able to photoshop the pictures, and there is no way anyone who wasn't there would ever know it was a different color. They are flawless! She is that talented.

Award

Lauren Alisse Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Ardenwood Historic Farm
    Ardenwood Historic Farm Historic Weddings

Lauren has visited Ardenwood Historic Farm as a Wedding photographer a few times now, and her work never ceases to amaze us! Lauren is a total sweetheart and the way she interacts with her clients and the other wedding vendors is both professional and personable. Watching Lauren work I can see that her clients love her and are very comfortable working with her. Her portfolio speaks for itself, she has an incredible eye for detail, and she snapshots some beautiful and genuine moments. We love having her to the Farm, Lauren's photos of our venue are some of our favourites!

• Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club
    Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Lauren Alisse Photography is wonderful! She will travel near or far to make sure she captures every detail and does a beautiful job at it. Lauren Alisse takes full advantage of what a venue offers for photo opportunities and Ridge Creek has plenty of those! She has a beautiful natural talent and we look forward to having her back!

• Bliss Events Group
    Bliss Events Group Wedding DJs

Trusting Lauren Alisse Photography to capture one of your most cherished days of your lives is an excellent choice! Her work is beautiful and she is so great to work with!

• 463 Tailoff Lane Sacramento, CA 95818 See on map