463 Tailoff Lane, Sacramento, CA 95818 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Lauren Alisse Photography

Lauren Alisse Photography is a film-like wedding photography company located in Sacramento, California. Lauren, the owner of this artistic company, believes in the power of a photograph. She focuses on the emotion each picture brings and the memories it can stir up. Lauren Alisse Photography creates natural-looking photographs that feature a romantic and airy feel.

Experience
Lauren fell in love with photography in high school and was trained on 35mm film cameras. She prefers light pictures that aren't over processed or photoshopped. Her style is photojournalistic with a mix of editorial. Lauren also spent five years as an event planner which she believes gives her an advantage to helping couples with their wedding.

Lauren Alisse Photography offers multiple packages and add-ons to choose from. Her services include:

• One-event-per-day policy
  • Willingness to travel
  • Wedding albums
  • Prints

Other Services
In addition to shooting your wedding, this photographer also offers the following:

• Engagement sessions
  • Wedding portraits
  • Boudoir photography

Areas Covered
This wedding photographer is based in Sacramento but travels all over Northern California and beyond. The local areas she shoots in include:

• Lake Tahoe

Lauren Alisse Photography 5
Lauren Alisse Photography 6
Lauren Alisse Photography 7

Betsy · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Lauren was the absolute BEST to work with! When I contacted her she replied instantly and answered all my questions. She was very helpful with providing tips for our pictures. My finance and I are very camera shy but with Lauren we felt like professionals. I would highly recommend Lauren to anyone looking for engagement/wedding photos. We couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out. You won't regret getting your pictures done with her!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Kimberly Nichols · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Incredible vision with photos

Lauren did my engagement and wedding photos and I am so in love with them! She knows her way around the camera and isn't afraid to make you do stuff to get the perfect shot. You can tell through her photos that this is her passion and she will give you the photos of your dreams. We had a large bridal party and she was able to get some really amazing photos that still felt intimate and family like. I can't thank her enough for everything she did, and I consider myself lucky for being able to have her as our photographer.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Allison Viramontes-Nhan · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection

Lauren was literally the first vendor we booked right after we had decided on the date and location of our wedding. After looking at her work and speaking with her about her photography style, I knew that she would capture our vision of elegant, simplistic beauty. Not only was she clearly talent but she was also communicative, professional, and so kind!! I know I bugged her a few times with questions and she never made me feel like a pain! She really did make our vision come to life and I’m still in awe. I’m so obsessed with our pictures and I couldn’t imagine my wedding day without her! Note: her second photographer was amazing as well! Lauren Alisse Photography is worth every penny!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Lauren Alisse Photography 8
    Lauren Alisse Photography 9
    Lauren Alisse Photography 10
    Lauren Alisse Photography 11
    Lauren Alisse Photography 12

Lauren Alisse Photography's reply:

Allison, I just love you! Thank you for just a thoughtful review. You were SO fun and easy to work with and never in a million years did you questions annoy me. I LOVED being part of your process. Thank you for having us - it was a truly gorgeous wedding and you were (and are) a stunning human inside and out. xo

Award

Lauren Alisse Photography Pricing

Lauren Alisse Photography Price Rates

Lauren Alisse Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Ardenwood Historic Farm
    Ardenwood Historic Farm Historic Weddings

Lauren has visited Ardenwood Historic Farm as a Wedding photographer a few times now, and her work never ceases to amaze us! Lauren is a total sweetheart and the way she interacts with her clients and the other wedding vendors is both professional and personable. Watching Lauren work I can see that her clients love her and are very comfortable working with her. Her portfolio speaks for itself, she has an incredible eye for detail, and she snapshots some beautiful and genuine moments. We love having her to the Farm, Lauren's photos of our venue are some of our favourites!

• Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club
    Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Lauren Alisse Photography is wonderful! She will travel near or far to make sure she captures every detail and does a beautiful job at it. Lauren Alisse takes full advantage of what a venue offers for photo opportunities and Ridge Creek has plenty of those! She has a beautiful natural talent and we look forward to having her back!

• Bliss Events Group
    Bliss Events Group Wedding DJs

Trusting Lauren Alisse Photography to capture one of your most cherished days of your lives is an excellent choice! Her work is beautiful and she is so great to work with!

• 463 Tailoff Lane Sacramento, CA, 95818 See on map