Laura Wick Photography

Seattle, Washington View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Laura Wick Photography provides wedding photography to couples in Seattle, Washington. Your wedding day is full of new opportunities to make memories. Laura loves to find those moments and capture them in their most natural form. She loves to reminisce about old photos and wants to be able to provide that experience for other people in her life. Her images will allow you to feel every emotion and bring you back to your special day.

Experience

When Laura was young, she loved the process of traveling and creating images that allowed her to remember her trips. After she began to take pictures with her DSLR, she decided to make photography a full-time career and open Laura Wick Photography.

Laura's wedding packages offer couples a collection of high-resolution images. She will shoot your wedding with additional hours, if needed. Her love for travel means that she is dedicated to being at whatever location you choose, even if that is a destination wedding. Whatever the case, you will be the only event of the day and Laura’s number-one priority. Her full services include:

• Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Liability insurance
  • Trash the dress
  • Second shooter
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Nicholas Married on 06/11/2021

Excellent Surprise Proposal Shoot

I proposed to my now-fiance with a surprise photoshoot by Laura. She was recommended by a friend of a friend and boy am I lucky! She was extremely into the idea and went the extra mile by pretending to be a friend of my sister coming on a hike with us. The whole thing worked perfectly and the pictures came out BEAUTIFUL. Laura knew exactly what she was doing. She also recommended the specific hiking trail because we're new to Seattle. She made our proposal so special and something we can cherish forever! You'll never meet such a friendly, dog loving, quality photographer in your life even if you tried.
  • TC Wu
    Tc Wu Married on 09/21/2019

Warmth and Professionalism

After looking through a lot of photographers’ portfolios, Laura was my easy first choice. Her images were warm, crisp and beautiful. More importantly, she captured the right moments at a great angle.
    I was very excited that she was available for my surprise wedding proposal. We met on-site first and she gave valuable insights on the choreography. She was professional and detail-oriented. Moreover, I could feel that she really cared about my vision of the proposal and wanted to make it reality.
    On my actual day of proposal, my nervousness was alleviated with Laura’s presence as Laura brought such warmth and professionalism. Thank you!
  • CIndy
    Cindy Married on 09/29/2018

Everything you want in a wedding photographer!!

Laura is AMAZING. She is literally everything you want in a wedding photographer. She is so sweet and has a personality that instantly makes you comfortable. Even from the very first meeting, I knew I made the right choice having her to document my wedding day.

I was extremely nervous in booking a photographer because everyone who I've asked for advice on what I should splurge on would tell me that I needed to find a good photographer because pictures last forever. After doing some extensive research, I came upon Laura's website and I immediately fell in love with her pictures. Her pictures are soft and bright, yet full of color. She is also an expert on capturing the candid moments between every couple she's photographed. Her work is so natural and organic.

Other than her exceptional work, she's also just a genuine person. You can tell she loves what she does and how much pride she has in capturing all the important moments of your big day. She never once lost a smile on her face even when we were outside in the hot and humid September day. Laura knew what poses she wanted and she made sure that every little detail (like my dress, my ring, my veil, and etc) was perfect before every single shot she took. I've never met such a pleasant perfectionist, if that makes sense haha.

Laura just sent me the pictures she took at my wedding and I love every single photos she's sent me. I was absolutely terrified of finding the right photographer who was within my budget and I am so happy I found Laura.

Laura - Thanks again for being our photographer! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture one of the happiest days of mine and my husband's life!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

The Greystone Estate The Greystone Estate Mansion Weddings

Laura is very sweet and easy going. She arrived early, was organized and prepared. She worked tirelessly to capture unforgettable moments, while making everyone feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. A big plus is that she had a quick turn around of the photos. Everyone knows a bride is anxious to see them as soon as possible! Laura was a joy and we'd be happy to have her back at The Greystone Estate to photograph a future bride.

Seattle, WA Seattle, Washington, 98125
Location of (Laura Wick Photography)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding