Charleston, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 1

About Laura & Rachel Photography

Together, we have worked as professionals in the wedding industry for over seven years, and make up one incredibly unique mother-daughter wedding photography team. We have documented weddings from the breathtaking West Coast, to the historic East Coast, and have had our work published internationally both in print and online. We also have a heart for serving others, from our clients and mentoring other creatives, to our local community, and we're the founding leaders of TuesdaysTogether in Monterey, California. Our wanderlust hearts have taken us all over the country, capturing love stories, and visiting quaint hometown coffee shops along the way, yet our hearts currently lie in midst of our nautical seaside home in California.

hello@lauraandrachel.com

Laura & Rachel Photography 6
Laura & Rachel Photography 7
  • Averi

Averi Welborn · Getting married on 04/17/2021

We loved them, the experience and the results!

My fiancé hired Laura and Rachel to capture our proposal in Charleston, South Carolina and I’m so happy he chose them. Due to a hurricane the previous weekend, my fiancé was unable to meet this mother-daughter pair prior to the day-of, but it made no difference because their sweet, vivacious personalities made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. After he asked and I said YES, Laura and Rachel talked us through different poses during our engagement photo shoot. My head was still in the clouds and full of excitement and happiness, so I greatly appreciated the direction! A few hours later when they sent us the photos, we were still celebrating with our family and friends and were surprised at how many photos they sent! I love so many of the photos they took that I still have trouble choosing my absolute favorite. They were truly able to capture how we felt in the moment and I could not thank them enough! We loved them, the experience and the results!

Sent on 11/01/2019
    Laura & Rachel Photography 8
    Laura & Rachel Photography 9
  • Kristy

Kristy Riley · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Experience with Laura & Rachel!

Laura and Rachel were absolutely amazing to work with! They helped my now fiance, who was not familiar with the Big Sur area, plan the location and set up for our engagement. They went on to capture our engagement perfectly - everyone we shared the photos with said they feel like they were there with us. We cannot recommend them enough and we look forward to working with them again as we continue our journey.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Hall · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Phenomenal Engagement Session

Laura and Rachel are simply amazing! They recently photographed my surprise engagement on the beach in California. Those two have great acting skills too! My fiancé planned it out perfectly with them and they captured the moments better than I could have ever imagined. They truly care about taking incredible photos for you to have memories for the rest of your life. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and hope to have them do our wedding too! Y'all need these two photographers for any important occasion.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Laura & Rachel Photography 10
    Laura & Rachel Photography 11
    Laura & Rachel Photography 12
    Laura & Rachel Photography 13

Laura & Rachel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Laura & Rachel Photography 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Life Celebrations
    Life Celebrations Wedding Officiants

I've done many ceremonies with Laura and Rachel here on the Monterey Peninsula and also in Big Sur. This mother/daughter team has great chemistry and work together well. They have a great way of making people feel comfortable so they can get the most natural images. It's always a pleasure to work with them! You won't be disappointed!

• Blue Aces Bake Shoppe
    Blue Aces Bake Shoppe Wedding Cakes

Laura & Rachel are rare gems in this industry. Their style and romantic feel make them the perfect duo for wedding events and all things LOVE. I love their use of natural lighting especially in coastal settings. I highly recommend these amazing ladies, I have been privileged to have them shoot my bakery goods on multiple occasions and have been over the moon at each!

• Estrella Films
    Estrella Films Wedding Videographers

We have worked with Laura and Rachel many times now and they are our top choice for wedding photographers. Not only do they produce beautiful images, but they go above and beyond for their clients. They have servant hearts, display excitedly positive attitudes at all times, solve problems quickly and effectively, and are always finding ways to help others around them succeed. They are leaders in the industry and anyone would be lucky to have them as their photographers.

• Charleston Charleston, SC, 29401 See on map