1115 E PIONEER PKWY SUITE 103, Arlington, TX 76010 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lang's Bridal

We are one-on-one customer service, our gowns ranges from $500-$2000. We provide in house alterations so you'll be at ease with all your special needs. We have complimentary pressing of your gown for your portrait day and wedding day.

Contact us today for more information!

Follow Lang's Bridal on

Lang's Bridal 1
Lang's Bridal 2
Lang's Bridal 3

erin · Married on 09/22/2018

Lang's bridal was so wonderful to work with. They made our dress experience amazing and so much fun!!!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Lang's Bridal's reply:

Hi Erin ,

It was a pleasure working with you, thank you for letting us be part of your special day.

giana · Married on 11/11/2017

I got beautiful dress from lang's !! Their alteration service was very good !!
    They have variety of dress collection!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Charity · Married on 06/03/2017

I absolutely love this shop! My sister and I discovered it looking for her dress 2 years ago, and I've been looking forward to coming here for mine ever since then. They were my one and only stop, and they helped me put together my vision right away - pulling dresses that I was describing but didn't find, figuring out the best fit for my figure, and even making every effort to ensure I felt as wonderful as I looked in the dress I ultimately chose. Each and every one of their dresses are quality and so well-designed that you don't need any fancy, expensive undergarments to go with it (or any bra at all really - it's all built in and built well). I would absolutely refer them first to any of my friends or family. They have a wide variety of dresses, designers, and prices. Don't skip this stop!

Sent on 04/08/2017
    Lang's Bridal 4
    Lang's Bridal 5
    Lang's Bridal 6

Lang's Bridal's reply:

Charity, we love working with you and your sister Samantha you made our job more enjoyable and so so easy, thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.

Lang's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Celestial Events
    Celestial Events Wedding Planners

Lang's Bridal has a wide selection of bridal gowns, wedding party attire (dresses and tuxedos), and accessories to give your outfit that extra flair. Not only do they offer beautiful gowns that fit anyone's budget, they do "in-house" alterations. The owners are truly ONE OF A KIND and want every customer to leave satisfied. Teresa and Haley will not "sugar coat" the truth, they believe that every woman should know how a certain style dress should fit them and WILL HELP YOU FIND THE "ONE"! Lang's Bridal has been a wonderful guide for all my brides and I will continue sending anyone, client or not, looking for a bridal gown, tux, or evening wear. Sincerely, Kathleen Arellano Celestial Events

• 1115 E PIONEER PKWY SUITE 103 Arlington, 76010 See on map