Lang's Bridal Reviews

Lang's Bridal 3
Lang's Bridal 4
Lang's Bridal 5

erin · Married on 09/22/2018

Lang's bridal was so wonderful to work with. They made our dress experience amazing and so much fun!!!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Hi Erin ,

It was a pleasure working with you, thank you for letting us be part of your special day.

giana · Married on 11/11/2017

I got beautiful dress from lang's !! Their alteration service was very good !!
    They have variety of dress collection!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Charity · Married on 06/03/2017

I absolutely love this shop! My sister and I discovered it looking for her dress 2 years ago, and I've been looking forward to coming here for mine ever since then. They were my one and only stop, and they helped me put together my vision right away - pulling dresses that I was describing but didn't find, figuring out the best fit for my figure, and even making every effort to ensure I felt as wonderful as I looked in the dress I ultimately chose. Each and every one of their dresses are quality and so well-designed that you don't need any fancy, expensive undergarments to go with it (or any bra at all really - it's all built in and built well). I would absolutely refer them first to any of my friends or family. They have a wide variety of dresses, designers, and prices. Don't skip this stop!

Sent on 04/08/2017
    Lang's Bridal 6
    Lang's Bridal 7
    Lang's Bridal 8

Lang's Bridal's reply:

Charity, we love working with you and your sister Samantha you made our job more enjoyable and so so easy, thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2016

Theresa was the sweetest and most patient lady. She made sure I felt absolutely beautiful in my dress. She was more particular about the fit than I was. I'm so glad I stumbled into Lang's Bridal.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Tha · Married on 10/29/2016

I am so happy I bought my dress at Langs Bridal. I first went there to look for a dress bc my sister bought her dress from there. I went to 3 different places after going to Langs. I saw this dress that I really liked in Dallas and Lewisville. When i went to Lulus bridal boutique in Dallas, I told the consultant what I like and this is what she says to me "oh so you basically want a unicorn" meaning what I want doesn't exist. There was a dress I liked from Lulus's. The consultant told me it would be hard to make the train shorter and she doesn't even think it's possible without even checking it out first. After going to three different places, I kinda gave up. I believe it was two days later, Teresa called me and asked if I found a dress yet. I told her I loved two dresses but I can't make up my mind. I sent her the pics of the two dress. Of course she liked the dress that everyone liked that I don't love. She told me the dress that I love is at her store too. I went back to her shop and told her I wanted to make the train shorter. She called the designer and they were able to make the dress exactly how I wanted. I can't think Teresa and her team enough. If it wasn't for her, my dream wedding wouldn't be complete and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Teresa was there for me when I gave up on looking for a dress. I love how involved she is with her customers. I am forever grateful! :) I love love my dress. I want to wear it every day if I could. LOL

Sent on 12/01/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/08/2016

Very Happy with Lang's Bridal. We only had 3 months to plan a wedding and they dress was here in 1 month.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Aaron · Married on 06/06/2016

Wow, so super. The girl working there was a doll. This is a small salon but that makes it feel so much more personable. They carry dresses other places in DFW don't which was why I went there, they were the only salon in north texas that had the dress I wanted in store to try on! Good thing too, because I realized I didn't like it so to me they were a $2500 regret life saver. The sweet girl helping us helped me find a dress I really loved. Overall a great experience and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Lang's Bridal's reply:

Awww! So glad we could help you out and help you find your dream dress. Im not sure who our sales person was that help you. But im glad our staff is doing there job. Please send us pictures of your wedding we'd love to put them up on the store

Milena · Married on 06/05/2016

Absolutely loved working with Lang's Bridal! Very professional, friendly, and always greeted me by name! They helped me find the perfect wedding dress, and I also found my bridesmaids' dresses there too. Their alterations services were wonderful as well. I highly recommend Teresa and her team to any bride!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Asako · Married on 06/05/2016

Lang's Bridal is the place to go for beautiful selection of dresses; warm, friendly atmosphere with caring staff who greet you by your first name the second they know what your name is; and above and beyond service that takes away any stress related to wedding dresses. They listen to you carefully, give you all the time you want when you are there and makes you feel really blessed that you found them! Thank you for all you do!!!! My daughter absolutely loved her dress!!

Sent on 06/09/2016
  • MoSunshine

Monica · Married on 03/13/2016

I LOVED my experience at Lang's Bridal! I got all the attention and got to get in and out of dresses multiple times! My sales associate was so nice and everything I bought was discounted which made it all the better! There was a good selection of gowns from low to high and from all really good designers. I highly recommend checking them out!

Sent on 09/01/2015

The people here are amazing. The shop doesn't look like much from outside, but they have a great selection in a lot of price points. Their dresses are really well organized so that every dress that fit what I was looking for and my budget was in one area. I found my dress after trying on about 6 dresses (and it was one that the girl there pulled for me, not one I selected myself). The dress came in on time and alterations were done quickly and beautifully in house. The people are super friendly and I felt really comfortable there. All around, I had a great experience with Lang's bridal and I would totally recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • tega

tega · Married on 04/11/2015

great staff! Theresa was always positive. My dress was beautiful

Sent on 04/19/2015

Katrina · Married on 03/07/2015

Lang's Bridal was an absolute joy from the moment we walked in! It's boutique style and not overwhelming like the chain stores. They have a great variety, great prices, and have "regular women" sample sizes (size 10-12). Most of the times I went in, I was the only bride there! Teresa was so sweet and made the experience fun. She helped complete my entire look (jewelry, hair) and did the alterations in-house herself! My dress ended up being too big due to my weight loss and she was willing to see me every week the last month of the wedding to make sure the alterations were perfect! My husband says the most common comment he receives when showing wedding pictures is "WOW THAT DRESS"!

Sent on 05/24/2015

trang · Married on 02/14/2015

Teresa was fantastic! She did an amazing job on our bridal party and the bride. She was punctual, communicative, responsive, and made sure what the bride needed in advance. She did an amazing job on our multicultural wedding party. My make up was flawless and the hair was visionary. She was completely flexible and started off the entire event in style. If you want someone to go above and beyond, you will not regret working with Teresa. Thank you Teresa! From Trang, Erica, Erika and Jessie!

Sent on 02/18/2015
  • User4620267 · 2+ years ago

Theresa was a breath of fresh air during the most trying period of the wedding planning process, the search for the most important dress in a girl's life! She was very helpful, patient and above all flexible. And my dress was delivered in perfect time. I would definitely recommend this store ten times over!

Sent on 12/19/2014

The girls at Lang's bridal were fabulous throughout the entire process of finding my dream wedding dress, to the fitting, and finding my bridesmaid dresses. Their store had beautiful, unique, one of a kind dresses that were unlike any I saw at stores in the area such as David's Bridal or Alfred Angelo. The girls were extremely helpful and even ordered me a new dress when there was a snag in the tulle of my original dress. They made me feel special by remembering my name each time I came in and by making my family feel right at home for my "say yes to the dress" moment. I would definitely recommend Lang's Bridal to friends and relatives. If you are looking for a one of a kind, unique, beautiful dress with the bling factor, Lang's Bridal is for you.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Kim · Married on 11/22/2014

5 starI really didn't think I would find a dress here, but Teresa literally handpicked my wedding gown that I didn't think I would end up LOVING!!!!! I saved about $400 on my alterations had I bought it at most boutiques. We love the bridesmaids dresses we bought here. The color was hard to find, but Lang's bridal made it happen.. Lang's bridal is indeed a hidden treasure! THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/16/2014

Lang's Bridal was completely amazing. I met all the workers there and they helped me so much. They made sure I found the dress of my dreams. The owner is so sweet and so kind. She made sure we were satisfied and helped us any and every way she could. This place is worth going to.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Brandie · Married on 11/09/2014

The girls at Langs bridal are amazing. They are so flexible and any requests you have they will promptly fulfill. They even fixed a minor sleeve issue on my dress the same day it was noticed!! Highly recommend them for your bridal needs! They carry great designers.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Courtney · Married on 11/08/2014

I had the BEST experience here. Purchased my wedding gown as well as all of my bridesmaids, and they are all fabulous. Customer service is excellent, everyone there knew my name when I would walk in, and worked with me to make sure my dress was exactly how I wanted it. I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Karisa · Married on 11/01/2014

Everyone loved my dress, and you all were great! Lang's Bridal was a big help and very flexible.

Sent on 01/13/2015

I would recommend anyone getting married to them I went in as a walk in and they where very helpful I found my dress within an hour and they where very helpful with my bridesmaids dresses

Sent on 12/03/2014

marleine · Married on 09/27/2014

I had a great experience with Lang's Bridal.. The ladies are super friendly....I got my dress earlier than expected and it looks amazing....

Sent on 06/21/2014

Alexandra · Married on 08/02/2014

Everyone I met with was very friendly and helpful! I was able to try on as many dresses as I wanted and never felt rushed. I would definitely recommend this business to anyone searching for a wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, jewelry, etc! They have it all

Sent on 09/24/2014

Shannon · Married on 07/26/2014

Lang's Bridal was my first stop on the quest for my wedding dress and it should have been my last. I visited seven other stores in the Dallas area after my Lang's visit (I like to exhaust all options) and each store ended up being a disappointment followed by more disappointment in terms of dress availability, cleanliness, and staff helpfulness. Lang's was the best on all counts! I loved my entire experience with this store and would HIGHLY recommend it to all future brides!

Sent on 08/04/2014