309 Sutter St., San Francisco, CA 94108 Map · Phone number

About Lang Antique & Estate Jewelry

In 1969, Mrs Jarmilla Lang opened a beautiful store in San Francisco with the finest selection of European antiques, objet d'art and jewelry.  As the years went past, Lang Antique & Estate Jewelry became a landmark in San Francisco’s Union Square shopping district for its unparalleled antique and vintage jewelry collection.

Many couples have found the perfect engagement ring in our huge selection of antique and vintage diamond and gemstone engagement rings. We specialize in authentic period rings, with a focus on original Edwardian and Art Deco eras.  We also sell vintage and customizable vintage-inspired wedding bands to match and can provide gorgeous statement jewelry for your special day.

Whether you come in person or shop with us online, our friendly and helpful staff of gemologists, appraisers and vintage jewelry experts will be more than happy to assist you.  Our dedication to preserving treasures of the past ensures that they live on for future generations, so that you may wear a little piece of history while creating your own.

Follow Lang Antique & Estate Jewelry on

Other couples have also viewed

• ShadowBee Creations

9 Reviews for Lang Antique & Estate Jewelry

• Crystal

Crystal N. · Married on 11/23/2019

Lang's was perfect!

Nicole at Lang's played such an important role in helping us find THE PERFECT ring. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my ring from Lang's. Her care and kindness to help us get the ring we wanted truly meant so much to us! Its beauty is found in its age and in its elegant art deco design. Thank you Lang's!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Sarah K. · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing antique jeweler to work with

Lang's was recommended by my fiance's coworker. We walked over after a disappointing appointment at a different jeweler in the city to check rings out in person. The photos online don't do justice to their rings. I went through every display trying on rings until I finally admitted the first one I tried was the one I wanted.

There was a sale going on that they were happy to honor even though it was ending before the end of my "thinking period"; they even put the ring aside online as sold so it was "mine" and I didn't feel pressured.
    When I wasn't sure what a wedding band would look like with the ring, they went and pulled out an option for me to try.
    The sizing was free and even though they told us it would be two weeks from time of purchase, it was only a few days. The box it came with is wonderful too; it was great in engagement photos as well.
    I've gushed about them to everyone who has asked about my ring since.
    We haven't purchased wedding bands yet, but we're definitely going back to do so!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Melita

Melita A. · Married on 07/06/2019

Lang Antique & Estate Jewelry

I loooove the ring my husband purchased for me at Lang's. It is the perfect art deco piece. In fact...I love it so much that when it came to picking our wedding bands I opted not to get one. My guy purchased from the Lang website, it arrived within a week, then he hid it from me for a month before surprising me and proposing at his parents 50th wedding anniversary dinner in St. Thomas. Their service is great, they're always willing to look at the ring and clean whenever I happen to be in the city and drop by. They have an excellent selection of vintage and estate jewelry. #happybride

Sent on 08/26/2019

Lang Antique & Estate Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Antique Wedding Bands
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

• 309 Sutter St. San Francisco, 94108 See on map
    Location of (Lang Antique & Estate Jewelry)