610 Middle Country Rd., Saint James, NY 11780 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Deals 1

About Lana Rowe Photography

Hello! Thank you for stopping by.

I specialize in contemporary wedding photography that also incorporates timeless and classic images. I tell your story by capturing not just how you looked, but how you felt. In an unobtrusive manner, I document and create images that you will love! Please get in touch!

www.lanarowephoto.com

file 117 of 1379

• Videos 1

41 Reviews for Lana Rowe Photography

Jaclyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Lana is beyond amazing. She dealt with the chaos of 9 bridesmaids getting ready in my hotel room like a pro and managed to keep me preoccupied when the groom's limo broke down so I wouldn't know what was going on. What I love most about Lana is her style of photography. Her "staged" photos look so natural and beautiful - listen to everything she tells you to do even if you feel awkward! The result is stunning. Her candid shots are effortless and artistic as well. Best of all, she uploaded a photo album on Facebook with 70+ photos the day after the wedding and I even received all of my photos a week later. You will not regret hiring Lana!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Siobhan · Married on 05/19/2018

We were so beyond impressed having Lana capture our special day! Throughout the planning process she made suggestions for the timeline that helped our day go smoothly and stress free! She help two camera shy people feel comfortable and confident when taking pictures, and she captured everything we wanted and more! Her turnaround time for the photos was amazing! She sent a sneak peak in the first 24 hours, and then it was so nice to receive the link to our online album within the first week while we were on our honeymoon! We have been receiving nothing but compliments from our family and friends when they see our photos, and that is all thanks to Lana! It rained for most of our wedding day, but we don’t think twice about it when we look at our photos because everything was captured so beautifully (including awesome umbrella photos)! We highly recommend her for her professionalism, efficiency, and fabulous eye for wedding photography!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Marissa · Married on 03/25/2018

Lana Rowe Photography should be every bride first and last choice for a wedding photographer! She was absolutely amazing!
    From the very beginning she was great. So, knowledgeable personable & flexible with our wishes and demands.
    Lana made me feel beautiful on my wedding day!
    Lana was not only an amazing photographer but she was able to provide me with so much helpful information and suggestions for my wedding day. She had so many cute ideas that made my wedding even more special than I had planned, such as my engagement photo sign in book, a huge canvas photo ect. I could email her with any kind of question about the wedding and she guided me in the right direction.
    She made me and my husband feel so comfortable when we took our engagement photos and even on our wedding day. She was not afraid to let us know if something didn't look right in a photo. "Lean this way, look that way, your hand would look better this way." Little things that you wouldn't even realize. She made my husband and I look like super models!
    The Engagement photo shoot we did was gorgeous. 1 place, but it had so many cute and different backgrounds to play around with.
    On my wedding day, she was a super woman. I had so many demands of who I wanted pictures with, all my wedding tables, this family member, that family member, this dog, this room, this pose. 1400 later! She was able to capture more than I even asked for. She was quick and efficient. Having a huge family, I wanted so many pictures with many different people. Lana was able to capture it all. What should have been chaotic, she made everything run quick and painless!
    She was able to capture our entire wedding and we were able to enjoy every minute of it! We were able to eat and dance, we were not stuck away from the party taking pictures all night.
    Lana's work is amazing and I would highly suggest her to every bride out there!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Lana Rowe Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,974.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lana Rowe Photography 1
    FREE ENGAGEMENT SESSION and 16x20 CUSTOM PRINT
    A complimentary location or studio engagement session with any package over $2500 PLUS a 16x20 portrait print of your choice.

• 610 Middle Country Rd. Saint James, 11780 See on map
    5167211364 (Other Phone Number)
    5167211364 (Fax Number)