Lana Rowe Photography Reviews

41 | Saint James, NY

41 Reviews for Lana Rowe Photography

Jaclyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Lana is beyond amazing. She dealt with the chaos of 9 bridesmaids getting ready in my hotel room like a pro and managed to keep me preoccupied when the groom's limo broke down so I wouldn't know what was going on. What I love most about Lana is her style of photography. Her "staged" photos look so natural and beautiful - listen to everything she tells you to do even if you feel awkward! The result is stunning. Her candid shots are effortless and artistic as well. Best of all, she uploaded a photo album on Facebook with 70+ photos the day after the wedding and I even received all of my photos a week later. You will not regret hiring Lana!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Siobhan · Married on 05/19/2018

We were so beyond impressed having Lana capture our special day! Throughout the planning process she made suggestions for the timeline that helped our day go smoothly and stress free! She help two camera shy people feel comfortable and confident when taking pictures, and she captured everything we wanted and more! Her turnaround time for the photos was amazing! She sent a sneak peak in the first 24 hours, and then it was so nice to receive the link to our online album within the first week while we were on our honeymoon! We have been receiving nothing but compliments from our family and friends when they see our photos, and that is all thanks to Lana! It rained for most of our wedding day, but we don’t think twice about it when we look at our photos because everything was captured so beautifully (including awesome umbrella photos)! We highly recommend her for her professionalism, efficiency, and fabulous eye for wedding photography!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Marissa · Married on 03/25/2018

Lana Rowe Photography should be every bride first and last choice for a wedding photographer! She was absolutely amazing!
    From the very beginning she was great. So, knowledgeable personable & flexible with our wishes and demands.
    Lana made me feel beautiful on my wedding day!
    Lana was not only an amazing photographer but she was able to provide me with so much helpful information and suggestions for my wedding day. She had so many cute ideas that made my wedding even more special than I had planned, such as my engagement photo sign in book, a huge canvas photo ect. I could email her with any kind of question about the wedding and she guided me in the right direction.
    She made me and my husband feel so comfortable when we took our engagement photos and even on our wedding day. She was not afraid to let us know if something didn't look right in a photo. "Lean this way, look that way, your hand would look better this way." Little things that you wouldn't even realize. She made my husband and I look like super models!
    The Engagement photo shoot we did was gorgeous. 1 place, but it had so many cute and different backgrounds to play around with.
    On my wedding day, she was a super woman. I had so many demands of who I wanted pictures with, all my wedding tables, this family member, that family member, this dog, this room, this pose. 1400 later! She was able to capture more than I even asked for. She was quick and efficient. Having a huge family, I wanted so many pictures with many different people. Lana was able to capture it all. What should have been chaotic, she made everything run quick and painless!
    She was able to capture our entire wedding and we were able to enjoy every minute of it! We were able to eat and dance, we were not stuck away from the party taking pictures all night.
    Lana's work is amazing and I would highly suggest her to every bride out there!

Sent on 04/28/2018
  • Sept2017Bride

Yolanda · Married on 09/03/2017

Choosing Lana as our photographer was one of the best decisions we've made.

From our first meeting with Lana we knew she would be perfect for our wedding day. You can tell she is passionate about what she does and her photos speak for themselves.

Our engagement session turned out amazing and we couldn't wait to see our wedding photos. Our sneak peek photos were beautiful and we weren't disappointed when we received the entire wedding day gallery.

Lana and her team was a pleasure to work with. We appreciate her professionalism, patience and positive energy. She was definitely worth the investment and we highly recommend Lana Rowe Photography.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Catherine · Married on 06/03/2017

Lana and her team were the glue that held my wedding day together. After meeting with Lana and viewing her website, her talent was obvious and it was clear she was the right choice. Right off the bat, we meet in the hotel room and Lana notes that the room is not the bridal suite and the hotel made a mistake (I had no idea it was the wrong room! Thank goodness Lana was there with her experience!). So they hustle with all of their equipment to the next room so that we can start on time. Like clockwork they started taking pictures of the rings and jewelry and running (literally) to the venue to get the flowers for us that were misdelivered. Somehow, amidst this chaos, our getting ready pictures are adorable! The pictures with my parents and bridesmaids are precious. Then we go to head across the parking lot to the venue, and there is a giant Indian wedding happening in the parking lot!! BAM, Lana knows a shortcut around back so we don’t get caught in the middle. At the venue, Lana efficiently guided us on how to pose and where to stand. She accommodated all of our photo requests while also giving us tons of cute photo ideas. I didn’t think it was possible that my husband and I could look so perfect in our photos. We are usually so awkward at taking pictures, but somehow Lana transformed us into the couple that looks like they belong on the cover of a bridal magazine! My veil even caught the breeze and they captured my veil flowing against and bright blue sky! Lana captured our love, our joy, and made us look our best without getting in the way of the wedding flow. I’ve seen weddings where the photographer interrupts the dance for a photo, but she never did anything to ruin the integrity of the wedding. We have more than a thousand photos, and there isn’t a single one I don’t like! Every time we look at these pictures we can’t help but smile! Thank you Lana and team for being more than we could have ever hoped for! <3

Sent on 07/10/2017

Kim · Married on 05/06/2017

We are so glad we had Lana photograph our wedding. Even before meeting her, I was impressed with her prompt responses and attention to detail. Her enthusiasm and talent for photography shone through. On the day of the wedding, she was prompt, organized, and ensured we stayed on schedule to get all the shots we were seeking. We received the gallery of photos within just two weeks of our wedding. We were so impressed with how quickly she finished them, and how well they came out. She truly captured the look we were seeking. She provided us with a variety of different poses and picked out locations with beautiful scenery. All of the photos came out so well that it will be very hard to narrow down which ones to put in our album! Thanks Lana for taking such wonderful photos that we will forever cherish.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Lana and her team were amazing. They shot for over 12 hours and captured our day so beautifully. We had incredible images without feeling like they were intrusive and when we got to the reception they were real ninjas - we never saw them! The photos were outstanding.

Sent on 11/28/2015
  • User4447552 · event on: 09/25/2014

We had such an amazing experience using Lana Rowe Photography! She was so flexible working with our schedule since my fiancé lives out of state. Our engagement photos turned out absolutely wonderful and we love them all! Lana has such a wonderful eye to capture both classic and candid pictures that all look and feel so natural. We can't wait until she photographs us again on our wedding with her wonderful and cheerful attitude and work ethic!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Cristina · Married on 08/22/2015

Lana is so great and really easy to work with. We shot our engagement pictures with her which was a great way to get to know her. The pictures she took were beautiful and she was able to get us a preview so quickly.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Lana was wonderful to work with. She understood us as a couple and knew exactly what type of feeling we were going for on our special day. She is a talented photographer and I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family. Thank so much I simply love all of my photos. You truly captured the essence of our wedding day.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Michelle · Married on 05/30/2015

Lana is the best there is! She did an incredible job at our wedding. She captured every moment!! We have so many great pictures, I can decide which pictures to hang in my house. My cousin and various friends have also used her for their weddings and they loved her as well! Her work is the best!! Besides her talent, she is so nice to work with and is a true professional. She also just designed the most beautiful thank you card for us. You will not be sorry with Lana!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Lana Rowe was an excellent photographer. She made sure to get my must have shots that day and was so open to everything. When I look at our wedding photos I feel like I am reliving our wedding. I would recommend her to everyone and would use her in the future!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Lana was so much fun to work with. The planning process was a breeze and we LOVE our photos!!! Our wedding was the first day of spring, however it snowed about 6 inches!!! Lana helped us through the day and thanks to some fluffy white snow and Lana's talent, we have gorgeous photos from a day we will always remember :) Thanks so much!!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Margaret · Married on 11/14/2014

Lana and her team were amazing on the day of my wedding. They were so kind and really help me calm down when my nerves were getting the best of me. I could not have asked for a better photographer. We got every picture that we wanted to get and I absolutely loved feeling like a movie star at my own photo shoot.

If you are looking for someone with great personality and who cares about your day like you do, you have to choose Lana and her team. I know we will be going back here for all our pictures in the future.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/01/2014

Words can't even express how happy my husband and I are with the work Lana did. She captured every detail at our wedding and the pictures are phenomenal. She takes pride in what she does and it shows through her work. From the first time we met with her we knew she would be the perfect match for us and we were right.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 06/06/2014

Lana was an absolutely excellent photographer! I'm so glad we chose her for our wedding. She knows how to get those special shots without making them cheesy like so many wedding photographers do. She was very professional throughout the whole process. She was also great with directing us all day - so many vendors ask the bride questions and there's so much going on in your head, you look at them like a deer in headlights. So it's nice to have someone who just tells you what to do and where to go! The price was also very reasonable for what we got. We're absolutely thrilled with how our pictures came out - we love every single one!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Casandra · Married on 02/22/2014

Lana and her team of assistants were wonderful to work with. They seem to have somehow managed to capture every smile, giggle and kiss on our wedding day, without ever feeling overbearing. We have such beautiful pictures that show every emotion we felt that day. Our entire family will be forever grateful for our spectacular photos.

Sent on 03/22/2014

Lana Rowe Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind word. I am so lucky to have been a part of your weddings. It was so beautiful. Your family is lovely. I hope you and Josh share many years of joy!

Melissa · Married on 11/22/2013

Lana and her assistant Stacy were awesome! They provided us with posed pictures and captured us in our true element to give us a nice blend of different pictures. They were easy to work with and took our suggestions and feedback into consideration while photographing us. I am very satisfied with how my wedding pictures came out and when I look at them, I can relive our special day.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Lana Rowe Photography's reply:

Thank you so much- Happy Holidays to the new Mr. and Mrs!

Excellent in all respects. Very happy with the photos and service. Fast response to inquiries and professional.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Andrea · Married on 10/20/2013

Lana was an amazing addition to my wedding team!! The day went so fast and looking back at the pictures I got to really see what a beautiful day our wedding turned out to be. She was both accommidating and calming. Her assistant Stacy was wonderful as well. So lucky to have had her recommended to us:)
    Thanks Lana!!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2013

Lana was excellent from our engagement session to our Wedding. She captured every moment of our Big Day!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Lana and her assistant Mariann were professional and creative. We had small children in the bridal party and they were so patient with them. We love or pictures and just got our album in time to show it off for the holidays! We would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Lana optimizes the word "professionalism".....

I had met Lana after meeting with a dozen or so local photographer and never felt that personal connection with any one of them. I felt like every person was giving me the same speech yet no one seemed truly confident or passionate about their work.

My wedding photographer was the most important piece of the wedding and my (now) husband gave me full reins to pick whomever I felt most comfortable with and Lana surely fit the bill.

From meeting with her and described to her the detail of my wedding, I truly felt as if she wanted to be a part of it. I had meticulously planned every little detail and wanted someone who was going to capture every aspect of that and Lana delivered... times ten.

Lana's patience, professionalism, skill and artistic eye were all deeply appreciated. Everyone who has seen our pictures loves all of the photos. Her photography is highly recommended and I would certainly hire her again.

Sent on 01/03/2014

I absolutely would recommend Lana Rowe photography for anyone's wedding (or other event!)! Not only was she fun to work with, but she was extremely accommodating and got me some pictures that I will always treasure. Your wedding goes by so quickly, but looking through my photos, I feel like I can relive the whole thing again! Lana also captured some great things that I missed because I was so busy. Great service on top of the amazing photos. Nothing bad to say! For the amazing quality and effort she put into everything, she was a terrific value as well. Thanks Lana!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Lana Rowe Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words.

Alyssa · Married on 05/10/2013

Lana was an absolute dream to work with. She responded right away to all of my emails and questions throughout our time working together which I so appreciated, as some of my other vendors were extremely unresponsive once they were actually booked. She made my fiance and I feel very comfortable during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day and it showed throughout the pictures (I am normally verrrry unphotogenic!) Lana is also very flexible and easy going...my wedding day was a bit chaotic and she was able to capture all of the moments without missing a beat. All of my pictures were beautiful and it has been extremely difficult to narrow them down for my album! I will definitely be using her again once I have children. Love love love Lana :)

Sent on 12/31/2013