Honolulu, HI 96814 Map · Phone number

About L'Amour Photography & Video

Base in Honolulu on the Island of Oahu, L'AMOUR PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO is also available on all other Hawaiian Islands as well as the mainland. This husband and wife owned photo and video company along with their skilled staff make up a distinguished and skilled photography team that has been published in ELLE Magazine (Taiwan), Pacific Weddings Magazine, Hawaii Bride and Groom, Destination I Do Magazine, The Knot, and Modern Luxury Hawaii in addition to being rated "Best of" on multiple other wedding websites. L'Amour Photography focuses on excellent customer service, quality products, and beautiful timeless photography and videos. (Check out our website for pricing and more!)

Follow L'Amour Photography & Video on

• Roy Nuesca Photography
  • Mauka to Makai Studios
  • Shannon Melek Photography
df61a33ca3c1f382 1514428127710 lamour201412081747531144 edit
df61a33ca3c1f382 1514428127710 lamour201412081747531144 edit

21 Reviews for L'Amour Photography & Video

Jenn · Married on 06/03/2017

Leslie and Eric were an amazing team to work with. I was a little nervous planning our wedding from the mainland, but they were both so responsive and answered all our questions. They made us feel so comfortable with the entire process from beginning to end. And the results of our photo shoots were outstanding! They worked so well with our guests and each other, that we felt like they were part of our family. They did such an incredible job with our wedding in Oahu, that we used them again when we had a family reunion in Kauai. They were professional, but personal in their style and delivery. We would recommend them to anyone looking to perfectly capture their day as they did ours!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Hello Kitty · Married on 10/15/2016

Recommended by my wedding planner and chose them because their package was just unbeatable! Turned out to be a great experience because the photographers were so nice, friendly and funny and that's important because you will be around them ALL DAY LONG and they will be around your friends and family all day long. They kept finding good spots to take my photos and always try to make me feel happy and pretty.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Grace · Married on 09/06/2016

I picked this photographer based on his work and I am so happy I did. His fun easy going personality fit in so well with the wedding. I was so nervous on the day of but he made everyone laugh. Captured all the special moments. Even got along with the most difficult people. All the bridesmaids commented on how cool and funny he was.

Sent on 09/19/2016

• Honolulu, 96814 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (L'Amour Photography & Video)