LADYGLAM

New York, NY View map

LadyGlam is a wedding makeup and hair company based in New York, We provide safe mobile services witch we go to you. for any beauty services bringing fun, professional, and positive vibes to serve you. We analyze your skin type and choose the best product for you. We’ll ensuring your healthy flawless skin and create the perfect makeup look and he right hair product to protect your hair form heat and create your hair style. Our owner Stephanie is originally trained in Japan and we are committed to excellence Quarterly trainings continued educations. the forefront of bridal trends in our energy.

LadyGlam can work with groups of any size in the location of their choosing, for the clients' convenience. Consultations and trials for hair and makeup aid the creation of a bespoke look. Stephanie and her team offer several different packages for the couple and the wedding party so that everyone can look their best. These talented hairstylists can style textured hair, as well as color hair and provide blowouts wth the 5 star brands products. The team is able to provide services for destination weddings and specializes in South Asian weddings. Ladyglam also provides packages devoted to brides and bridal parties, to make sure that everything is just right for the special day. Other services offered include:

• Hair and Makeup Trials Consultations

• Indian
  • Rustic
  • Beach
  • Gatsby

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Massages
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

Angela G. Married on 11/06/2021

Perfect!!!

I don’t know where to start… Stephanie and Rika are fantastic! I booked LadyGlam NYC for my wedding in early November. I went through a makeup & hair trial with them prior to the event and absolutely loved their work. We set up a contract for myself and 5 others for day of hair/makeup. Stephanie and Rika were professional, friendly, fun and extremely sweet. My friends, family and I had such a great experience with them. They took wonderful care of everyone. Rika did absolutely beautiful natural makeup for us, it was exactly what we had envisioned. She was super considerate and kind as well. Stephanie styled our hair fabulously and really took care of my mom who had been stressed that morning. She went out of her way to give my mom a scalp massage and help to make her feel pampered which I greatly appreciated. The hair and makeup for all of us came out gorgeous and lasted from 10am to 1am (through the after party). All of us absolutely loved Steph and Rika, they were a delight to work with. I cannot recommend them enough. If you are looking for hair & makeup for your wedding or any event at all, you should definitely hire LadyGlam NYC.
    Dawnn K. Married on 12/10/2020

Exceptional Work

She is absolutely amazing! She did my makeup for my book cover and my television appearance on NBC news. Please do not hesitate to book her. She is prompt and over extends herself on any job! I recommend her to work with MORE high profile clients.

LADYGLAM's reply:

Always my pleasure working on your projects.
    thank you darling. very excited for your book release on this year.
    Lynn A. Married on 11/19/2020

Amazing service

Such great work. Thank you for doing such an amazing job!

LADYGLAM's reply:

Thank you so much Lynn you absolutely rocked the fashion show with our hair and makeup!!!! we can't wait to work with you soon again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

LADYGLAM 1
Exclusive
LADYGLAM 2
Gift

Free 7min Relaxed Head massage before the Hairstyling!!

with any book of Hair services.

Scalp massage helps improve circulation of blood to the head and face. it's also Relief from anxiety!!

LADYGLAM 3
Offer

We are offering a special deal for all 2020 Brides!

A Value of $350 Compleate Bride Experience of Hair & Makeup