115 N 3rd Ave West, Duluth, MN 55802 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About LaCoursiere & Company

We are a team of photographers and videographers who each have their own unique style and personality. L&Co. was created by Stacey LaCoursiere, who is the lead wedding, commercial and newborn photographer at LaCoursiere & Co. Stacey wanted to create a creative company of visual artists that matched clients who desired a consistent, high quality style with the perfect photographer who rocked unique and awesome talent. From this vision L&Co. was born. Our photographers and videographers are based in Minneapolis and Duluth but are available for travel throughout the Midwest and worldwide destinations.

At LaCoursiere & Co., we aim to create a consistent and seamless process for every client. You can count on the following, and more:

* Team experience, we don't hire photographers or assistants at random.

* Experience. we've been in every situation possible, and it was good.

* Communication and planning. We have processes in place to make

sure you don't have to worry on your big day.

* After wedding sneak peek post within the first week.

* Fast delivery of your images, averaging at two weeks!

* Goodies along the way (and if we told you, it wouldn't be a surprise!).

* Backup equipment to ensure the safety and beauty of your images.

Follow LaCoursiere & Company on

• Videos 1

40 Reviews for LaCoursiere & Company

Kelli Schue · Married on 07/27/2019

PERFECT wedding day experience

We are so grateful to have had Lacoursiere & Co. (Amy) as our wedding photographer. All of the communication leading up to the day was the perfect amount of detail to make us feel secure. Then, our experience the day of the wedding was AMAZING! Amy was calm and had a gentle guidance to her practice that truly helped my husband and I feel at ease, enjoy the moments of the day, and enjoy our guests. When we got the photos back, we were ASTONISHED at how beautiful they were. You could tell Amy was really paying attention to capture the special details, moments and emotions of the day. We are SO happy we worked with Lacoursiere & Co. and would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Stephanie Hanson · Married on 02/23/2019

Stop looking and just hire these guys!

Stacey and Mitch were delightful to work with, if I ever have another reason to hire a professional photographer they would be my first choice! I got married in Two Harbors and currently live in California. The distance and time change made wedding planning a bit challenging. However, L'Co is so easy to work with through their website and via email. They also coordinated Skype conversations when needed.
    Our engagement session was effortless. Stacey made us feel comfortable and made the afternoon session so fun.
    The day of the wedding both my husband and I said we enjoyed spending time with Stacey and Mitch. I was a bit all over the place and Stacey helped keep me up beat and focused. They captured the photos we had previously discussed as well as lots of the little moments I would have never thought about. They were flexible and encouraging throughout the day. Every time I look at the wedding day pictures I am blown away at how beautiful they are. Hands down - worth every penny to capture that wild and crazy yet magical day.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2018

We recently had Makayla for the photographer for our wedding in northern Minnesota and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and LaCoursiere & Co.! When we began our photographer search there were so many to choose from I thought the decision would be difficult, but after looking at LaCoursiere & Co.'s photos the choice was simple. Before the wedding, they were organized, flexible, and very responsive- we had a destination wedding and did not get a chance to meet in person until the day of the wedding, so their attentiveness was very reassuring. On the day of the wedding, Makayla did a fabulous job and absolutely captured our day beautifully. She made us feel comfortable and had a great energy for the entire day. We are so glad we went with Makayla and LaCoursiere & Co. for our wedding and would highly recommend for anyone searching for a photographer!

Sent on 08/30/2018

LaCoursiere & Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 115 N 3rd Ave West Duluth, 55802 See on map
    2184619032 (Phone number)
    2184619032 (Other Phone Number)
    Studio open by appointment only.