Apex, NC 27523 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,547
Availability Check your date

About Lacey Renae Photography

Beautiful fine art documentary work from Lacey Gadwill, Photographer. Available to Raleigh and beyond.

Follow Lacey Renae Photography on

10 Reviews for Lacey Renae Photography

• bluedeaj

Deidre · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful Lacey

I had an amazing time working with Lacey. She helped me feel at ease with her as a photographer and I was able to place my trust in her knowing how to do her job and do it well. That's what any bride wants! I would recommend her as a photographer for anyone in North Carolina. She was very open to suggestions but also knew what kind of photos to take on her own. I honestly forgot she was there once the reception hit and I know she got some wonderful shots (I have not seen them yet LOL).

I honestly do not have enough good things to say about Lacey. I'm a happy bride.

katie · Married on 04/30/2011

Lacey is AMAZING! She is a great photographer and at an even better price. I was so worried about our pictures, but they turned out even better than I could have imagined. She traveled to our wedding location without issue and was great. Even my dad was impressed with the pictures which says alot.
    She takes a great mixture of classic and creative pictures and really listens to what you want.

Sent on 01/28/2012

Lacey Renae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! Bald Head Island was almost as beautiful as you and Jeff! Thanks for choosing me.

Kara · Married on 05/15/2010

Lacey is absolutely AMAZING! I had found her at a wedding expo in April 2009 & actually won free engagement photos with her. She's so nice, sweet, helpful, and GREAT! We loved working with her, she's very professional and very fun with a wonderful eye. It's crazy how many compliments and remarks my husband and I receive on our wedding photos (and engagement photos as well!). I'm always told that we have the most beautiful wedding photos ever. And another thing I love about her work is that she's a photojournalist, so she really captures the moment and emotion of the day as compared to multiple posed photos. I would recommend her to anyone I meet; I actually have a lot of engaged friends planning on using her because of the results of my wedding photos. Lacey is absolutely the best!

Lacey Renae Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,533.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,547.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Rev. Robin Renteria. M.Div.
    Rev. Robin Renteria. M.Div. Wedding Officiants

I've worked with Lacey on multiple occasions and my couples have been delighted with her flexibility in creating the pictures they want and her wonderful presence during their wedding. I love working with her anytime.

• Liesl Diesel Photo
    Liesl Diesel Photo Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Lacey at a wedding and she was professional, creative, and fun! It was inspiring to work with another artist who keeps her eyes open and works hard to capture the beauty of the day! I hope we get to shoot together again Lacey!

• Apex, NC 27523 See on map