La Vie le Gage Couture Events Wedding Planning

Loveland, CO View map

Bonjour!

Welcome

La Vie Le Gage Couture Events Wedding Planning is passionate about creating "fabulous" for my discerning clientele. Events that will dazzle, and delight.
My design philosophy is to utilize playful and unique elements to create a personal event. Pulling upon inspiration from client lifestyle, fashion, nature, art, history and culture. I will develop savory details that will define your event. You will find no lack of enthusiasm for your event on every level: personal style, creativity, and sassiness! La Vie Le Gage Couture Events Wedding Planning will embrace your taste, your feelings, your thoughts, and raise them to the next niveau.
Each event is sensitively planned and coordinated. I was encouraged to begin this business because of helping all my friends with details to their events. My passion is evident to all who know me. I feel such joy to help plan your La Vie Le Gage (The Life Pledge).I am able to translate a client's vision to other vendors and bring it to fruition. La Vie Le Gage Couture Events Wedding Planning is graciously recommended by clients as having chic elegance, confidence, and attention to artistic detail. The driving force and joy is to make an impact on clients and their guests. La Vie Le Gage Couture Events Wedding Planning would be delighted to be considered as the Event Designer for your "Life Pledge". Please let me know how I can assist you in the pursuit of your Dream Day.

Password for Tuscany video is: peak

Feel Free to contact La Vie le Gage with all your FULL/PARTIAL/DAY wedding needs!!

joyce@laviegage.com

970-669-7839

970-988-7428

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$700.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kim Married on 04/23/2016
    I have photographed a La Vie Le Gage wedding and loved every minute of it! It was a photographers dream. The details were some of the best I've ever encountered. Joyce doesn't miss a beat when planning your big day. I'm privileged to photograph another wedding with her later this month and I can't wait! She does a fabulous job!
    Jenna Married on 10/14/2011
    Joyce Goeppinger at La Vie le Gage is one of the most AMAZING planners as well as people I've ever met. She bent over backwards for a year for my wedding and gave me my dream day and more! She has some of the most brilliant designs and ideas and knows how to make them a reality. My heart stopped when I saw my reception because I couldn't believe how perfect and beautiful it was. Joyce consistantly went out of her way for my fiancee and I and was always there whenever we needed her. She was so accommodating and sweet about everything, from my unnecessary pre-wedding freak-outs to going over things for the hundreth time to ease my nerves and making special little things happen during the ceremony and reception for us. I can't say enough amazing things about Joyce every person at my wedding said it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever seen, like something out of a movie. Joyce literally saved us thousands of dollars just in the first few weeks on the venue and then thousands of dollars throughout we would've never been able to afford the wedding we got without her. If you are on the fence about getting a planner or which one to use I HIGHLY recommend Joyce I dont think you'll find anyone else that will go out of their way for you like her and she will literally make your dreams for your big day a reality and MORE!
    Angie Married on 04/29/2010
    Joyce Goeppinger was fabulous planning our wedding day! We are somewhat non-conventional and couldn't figure out a way to incorporate a movie theme for our wedding. Joyce had the most wonderful ideas and little details that we could use to make our dream wedding happen! She has the best attention to detail and remembered every little thing. She even thought of things I would never have thought of. I also didn't have to stress out about all these things, because i knew she would be there to get it done and make it happen. Thanks to her, our day was the most wonderful day ever!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

rock paper scissors design rock paper scissors design Wedding Invitations

such a visionary and her clients LOVE her. A true pleasure to work with!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of La Vie Le Gage Couture Events Wedding Planning to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Ziva Chocolates Ziva Chocolates Wedding Caterers

Just for the most important day of your life. La Vie Le Gage Couture Events will guarantee your wedding dreams to come true!

3141 Sedgwick Cir Loveland, 80538
970-988-7428
Location of (La Vie le Gage Couture Events Wedding Planning)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding