Heathyrre Kautz Couture, Professional Makeup Artistry

Heathyrre Kautz Couture, Professional Makeup Artistry

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Heathyrre Kautz Couture, Professional Makeup Artistry

Hello, and welcome to my storefront!  I am Heathyrre Kautz, Makeup Artist and founder of Heathyrre Kautz Couture.

The Art of Makeup has held a life long fascination for me beginning in my early childhood, watching my elder sisters making up their faces before work. I was hooked even then! After much experimentation and mimicking different styles I saw in teen magazines growing up, it is no surprise life would eventually take me to a career as a makeup artist. For me, having an educational background in Fine Art, specifically drawing, oil painting, and metalwork, makeup is simply another medium to create beautiful art and endless possibilities for transformation.

My career in the makeup industry began as a representative for Lancome Cosmetics in 1995. After learning how to assess clients skin care and basic beauty needs, I became eager to learn more about color, tools, technique, and more advanced makeup application. This took me to becoming an artist for M.A.C. Cosmetics, one of the beauty industry’s leading pro- artistry brands. Having received among the best artistic training offered within the cosmetic industry, I was able to truly hone my skills during my 10 years with M.A.C. I had the pleasure of working with celebrities such as the cast of the Broadway musical “Wicked,” Emmy Award winning actress Linda Dano, and the band Jane’s Addiction.

After leaving M.A.C, I founded Heathyrre Kautz Couture, Professional Makeup Artistry LLC in 2009. I have since been able to further explore my passion for edgy, creative artistry by working with brands such as Giorgio Armani, and Shu Uemura, as well as some of Denver’s best photographers. I have earned an IMDB  short film credit , a feature on the cover of Fashion Models Magazine (FMM), and Charter Hub magazines, and had editorial spreads in FMM, Plus Model, and Venus Diva magazines. With my technical skill and painter’s eye for color, texture and detail, creating a work of art customized to every unique client is my trademark!

Heathyrre Kautz Couture is a mobile makeup artistry service specializing in beauty, bridal, and high fashion makeup styles, including makeup for print, TV, film, video and runway. Only high quality makeup and tools are used, and an exceptional level of hygiene is maintained for every client. Providing reliable, exceptional customer service on location, and a fun, relaxing experience for every client is the heart and soul of Heathyrre Kautz Couture.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Denver

10 Reviews for Heathyrre Kautz Couture, Professional Makeup Artistry

Heathyrre Kautz was fantastic! I couldn't be happier with how my bridal and bridal party make up turned out, we were all very happy. Heathyrre was also able to travel to our hotel on the day which made such a big difference on stress levels. After talking about what I wanted at the trial, she was able to capture exactly what I was after and it looks stunning in photos. I highly recommend Heathyrre and would be very happy to book her for another event.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5048076, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

She's professional, fast and really nice. I love the way she cares and asks me the style i want

Profile Picture Phuong, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wonderfully talented, personable and reliable makeup artist. Would go to her in a heartbeat again if ever needing professional makeup in the future.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1270354938155 090413ppchenn088
220x220 sq 1270355090639 090413ppcduvaldigital9287
220x220 sq 1270355373827 j02790346

3 ENDORSEMENTS
We've had the opportunity to work with Heathyree and she's wonderful!

I have worked with Heathyrre on many different occasions so it was a no brainer for me to add her to my trusted vendors list when starting up Stiletto Events. Heathyrre has an amazing way of transforming a bride into the most beautiful vision you can ever imagine! I have heard nothing but rave reviews and thank yous from my brides that I have recommended her to! Hands down, if you want a top of the line professional makeup artist, Heathyrre is your gal!

I have worked with Heathyrre and in my opinion, why would you look anywhere else for a makeup artist! She has great experience and will tell you honestly if something works or doesn't. She is respectful of brides opinions. She is sensitive to brides that have numerous questions and concerns about how certain products will "behave" for photograhpy. Her personality is fabulous! I'm grateful to know her and work with her! I trust her and know she will make it happen on wedding day, because I've seen it! Nice to have that kind of trust in a vendor. Heathyrre has even worked on me! I had guests coming up to me and complimenting how gorgeous I looked. That says something when the guests notice the planner! She cleaned me up nice! LOL Joyce Goeppinger La Vie Le Gage Couture Events Wedding Planning

Littleton, CO 80130   See On Map
303-522-4630 (phone)
My makeup services are on location, therefore; hours are open ended, and by appointment.