1875 Main St Floor 2, Tewksbury, MA 01876 Map · Phone number

About La Scala Bridal Shoppe

La Scala Bridal Shoppe is a wedding day attire service located in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. Providing an elegant experience for each and every client that walks through the door, their team prides themselves on paying attention to every detail, down to the last hemline, button, and stitch. Outfit your entire wedding party, with a selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride/groom options, and even rental tuxedos. The experienced, professional, and outstanding staff at La Scala Bridal Shoppe are ready to make your day as memorable and seamless as possible.

La Scala Bridal Shoppe offers wedding day attire for your entire wedding party, including the groom, fathers of the bride/groom, and groomsmen with a selection of traditional and modern tuxedos to choose from. Outfit your bridesmaids, and select the perfect finishing touch for your dream wedding gown with a selection of veils, headpieces, and accessories. La Scala provides alterations services not only for bridal gowns, but for all evening attire, to ensure the absolute perfect fit on your big day. Other wedding day attire services include:

• Customization
  • Preservation
  • Rentals

Follow La Scala Bridal Shoppe on

Other couples have also viewed

• Chantilly Place
k178010 f

11 Reviews for La Scala Bridal Shoppe

Jess · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Experience!!

I went to La Scala first with my mom and sister to look for a wedding dress as it was close by to our house. It was the first store I went to so I didn't really know what to expect but from the moment we walked in, the service was amazing!! Maria and her staff really make you feel so comfortable. And there was so many beautiful wedding dresses to choose from!!! While I was trying on dresses, Maria was incredibly helpful in giving me advice as to what style looked best! Once I put on a dress in a style she recommended, I knew it was the one. It was so beautiful and comfortable.

Because of this great experience, we ended up getting most of our wedding day outfits here. We got bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dress, and the groom and groomsmen rented their suits here! I cannot say enough about the quality of all of the dresses and suits. Everything was so beautiful; my husband has been in a few weddings as have some of his groomsmen and they all couldn't stop talking about how much they loved these suits compared to others!! They were really nice looking. All of my bridesmaids loved their dresses and they were all so beautiful. My mom's dress was stunning as well.

I had my alterations done at La Scala as well and Maria was amazing. The dress fit perfectly and the bustle looked perfect. However, on my final fitting, the sleeves of the dress had irritated my shoulders so I let Maria know just to see if maybe she could do anything. I'm not sure exactly what she did but she really worked some magic and when I put the dress on for the wedding, it was SO comfortable including the sleeves! My dress was very heavy and I don't often dress up but I had no problems wearing it all day and was comfortable sitting, standing and walking!! The dress itself was BEAUTIFUL. It had a long train which was breathtaking and the back of the dress was stunning. I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding dress. I also felt like the pricing of everything we had purchased was extremely fair. Thank you so much to Maria and your staff at La Scala for making our wedding day perfect!! The dresses and suits look so beautiful in all of the preview photos we have received from our photographer!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 07/27/2019

Dream come true

One of my bridesmaid found LaScala for me. I found my dress in the first shop! I didn’t know it was it until I tried on numerous dresses at lots of shops. I called the first shop and made an appt to go and try on the dress again, when we all got there they had SOLD the dress and didn’t tell me. They tried to have me try on a different dress. I had my bridesmaids in from CT and NY with me to watch me say yes to the dress. I was so disappointed. So one my bridesmaid called around and Maria had one at LaScala, So we all went to her shop and fell in love with her! She was so helpful and easy to work with. We bought my wedding dress, my bridesmaid dresses, Jr bridesmaid dress, flower girls dresses and all of tuxedos from her shop. Every time I went to the store she and her staff always go out of their way to ensure we are getting what we want. She gives you honest opinions and tricks to loom your best in your dress. She has lots of dresses to choice from in numerous sizes. Maria and her staff love what they do and it shows. She is making some changes and additions to my dress. I am just so excited. I’d you want your wedding dress shopping go to her shop. You’ll be so happy you did.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 06/08/2019

La Scala was great!

Maria really knew her stuff and when trying on dresses, she was really honest in her opinions. She was very welcoming from the start and she altered not only my wedding dress, but also my bridesmaids’ dresses. She has beautiful dresses and at great prices. Her alterations are really affordable as well. Aside from getting my wedding dress there, I had a few dresses of my own altered there.

Sent on 07/28/2019

La Scala Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you very much for the review! It means so much to us to hear such wonderful feedback. It was our pleasure to be a part of your most special day! Congratulations!

La Scala Bridal Shoppe FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 1875 Main St Floor 2 Tewksbury, MA, 01876 See on map
    Location of (La Scala Bridal Shoppe)