9 Bridge St., Montgomery, NY 12549 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About La Rousse Bridal Beauty

Hi, my name is Katie Romaine. I have always had a passion for doing hair and making people feel great about themselves. I was excited to achieve my childhood goal when I completed schooling at Capri Cosmetology in 2007. I can honestly say I truly love my job as a stylist. My primary objective is to make my clients feel confident and beautiful while giving my professional advice. I love meeting new people and making new friends. I strive to make my clients feel comfortable and relaxed. Some of my favorite things to do are bridal hair, color, cutting and styling.

My professional experience includes employment at the Spa at Mohonk Mountain House where I learned the art of nail care and guest services and Ciao Bella Salon where I mastered coloring and advanced cutting techniques .

Bridal hair is one of my favorite things to do. It is such an important day and I love being a part of making each bride and her girls feel and look wonderful. I take my time and put much effort into the detail of each style. I believe this to be an art and I really enjoy creating new looks. I am fully confident in my capabilities and have always walked away with a happy and satisfied bride and bridal party. Planning your wedding can be a stressful but happy time. I do my absolute best to work diligently to make sure the bride is stress-free and completely relaxed the day of her wedding.

----------------------------------------------

IMG6261
Lily17

18 Reviews for La Rousse Bridal Beauty

Tanya · Married on 06/25/2016

I booked Katie after my friend used Katie for her wedding, and I'm so glad I did! Katie is the sweetest, and has a real passion for doing hair and it shows. She also has a calm and poised demeanor, which is helpful on your wedding day :) Katie and her assistant were absolutely fabulous and and so professional. Everyone loved their hair, and my hair turned out better than I could imagine. I felt so glamorous!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Kate · Married on 04/30/2016

I am so glad that I hired Katie to do my hair for my wedding. She is really skilled and she did a beautiful job -- I got tons of compliments on it. I am generally very picky about my hair and even considered doing it myself, but Katie was able to take the pictures I showed her and create exactly the look I wanted for my wedding. The finished product was far more elegant and sophisticated than anything I could have done myself - or even imagined. She also did my bridesmaids's hair and did updos for my aunt and cousins. There was a really broad array of hair styles between everyone, but everyone looked beautiful and the styles lasted all night. Katie was really sweet, professional, and easy to work with. In short, I highly recommend her. Thanks, Katie!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Dana · Married on 07/25/2015

What can I say about Katie other than she is phenomenal! I first met Katie through my sister-in-law, as she had been the hair stylist for that wedding. I later found out that she had also done a friend of the family’s hair for her wedding, as well! Knowing this from the start, I knew my bridal party and I were in good hands. Katie and her assistant were awesome to work with on the big day; they expertly utilized a less-than-wonderful space and made it work to their complete benefit. It paid off too, because everyone looked amazing. From the get go, I told Katie that my hair would be a challenge to curl, and she got it to do whatever she wanted like the pro she is!! Katie is kind, flexible, personable, and completely professional. She is fantastic at what she does and I will recommend her to everyone I know! ~Dana

Sent on 07/29/2015

Award

La Rousse Bridal Beauty Pricing

La Rousse Bridal Beauty Price Rates

La Rousse Bridal Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
    $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• JLizBeth Makeup Artistry
    JLizBeth Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Katie is an amazing hair stylist with a real eye for unique and timeless styles. She is really in a league of her own, providing a look individualized to the bride, that never feels dated or amateur. She endeavors to go above and beyond ensuring that the bride feels as happy and comfortable as possible. Not only does Katie style hair amazingly and offer impeccable service, She also offers a amazing nail services as well. There are a lot of people to choose for your wedding Hair and Beauty Services, but Katie from La Rousse Hair & Nails is honestly the best choice for any bride hoping to feel herself while looking the best she can, without havinf to worry about a thing.

• 9 Bridge St. Montgomery, 12549 See on map