JLizBeth Makeup Artistry

San Diego, CA 92154 Map · Phone number

About JLizBeth Makeup Artistry

Hello Beautiful Brides! I want to start with thanking you for visiting my site. I recognize that you are planning for the most important day of your life, and along with that planning comes many decisions. One of such decision is whether or not to use a makeup artist, and if you do, which one?

With Bridal Makeup by Jaime, I make it my aim to do more than just your makeup. I try to make your personal makeup experience one that you, the bride, are a part of from the beginning to the end. This is your day, and what you say and what you think matters. I am simply here to offer advice and help bring your dreams to reality.

I have had the priviliege to work in many venues of makeup artistry including video, editorial, and the bridal industry for over 8 years. But above all of them, bridal work has always been my secret passion and I am happy to bring my experience to women who are embarking on the most important journey of their life.

For the importance of staying up to date and in tune with the growing trends and styles of bridal beauty I keep myself educated on what works best for all skin types and colors.

Some of my education has been with the help of practicing Celebrity makeup artists, and I am eager to bring all I have learned to all of you, and helping make you feel beautiful on the most important day of your life.

• blushedbybrink
Courtesy of TLC's Four Weddings

15 Reviews for JLizBeth Makeup Artistry

Hannah Hendrie · Married on 11/12/2017

Fantastic From Start to Finish

Jaime is the best!! From our first contact she was so sweet and accommodating. She took her time during the trial session to make sure my hair and makeup were exactly how I imagined. I have a lot of curly hair so it took some time to figure out what style would look best. She has great ideas and suggestions and we settled on a beautiful style. All of my bridesmaids loved how their hair turned out as well. My makeup was flawless and stayed put through all of the tears and sweating. Jaime helped me to look my absolute best on my wedding day, but still look like me. I love being able to look back at my wedding photos and still be able to recognized myself. I highly recommend Jaime to every bride!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Dana · Married on 07/25/2015

Wedding makeup with Jaime was an absolute pleasure! Completely professional, organized, and personable, Jaime was easy to communicate with from the start. After meeting with her and establishing the look we were going for, she took detailed notes and pictures so that she could expertly recreate the magic on my wedding day—and she did. Masterfully. My bridal party’s natural beauty was totally accentuated by Jaime’s skills. She knew exactly which shades would complement each girl, and everyone looked gorgeous. A consummate professional with a heart of gold, Jaime was awesome to work with and I recommend her to everyone looking for a talented makeup artist! Thanks so much! ~Dana

Sent on 07/29/2015

Jamie just did our makeup for my wedding over this past weekend. Jamie is super sweet and will work with you to get the exact look you are looking for. I went to Jamie for a trial and she did an amazing job. After she did my makeup the night of the wedding I had people complimenting me on it all night. I would recommend Jamie to anyone that is looking to get their makeup done for their next event.

Sent on 11/06/2012

JLizBeth Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup

• Skye D Photography
    Skye D Photography Wedding Photographers

Jaime has a wonderful personality and an eye for detail. Her brides look glamorous, yet natural and fresh. Her artistic abilities are seen in what she can create. She is a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her.

• San Diego, CA, 92154 See on map