La Posh Events

Beverly Hills, CA Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

La Posh Events is a wedding planning service based in Beverly Hills, California. Focusing on adding a luxurious touch to special occasions, this professional is all about elegance. Owner Natalie Sam is a passionate, customer-focused professional with a love for hosting celebrations filled with splendor. No matter your celebration style or wedding dreams, this planner can help you make them a reality.

La Posh Events offers a range of planning packages, letting you choose the planning style that best suits your celebration. Full, partial, and day-of coordination services can be provided, along with an hourly service for a more flexible, versatile experience. Natalie is also happy to organize a consultation with you to learn more about your design dreams for your long-awaited celebration.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

• I
    Irina Getting married on 05/12/2022

Spectacular experience!

My dear Natalie and La Posh Events team!
    That was the most beautiful birthday party set up that I have ever had. Thank you for helping me to make my “Classy Birthday on The Beach” idea come true in the best way! It came out better than I ever imagined. Gorgeous peonies, balloons, stylish beach blankets, pillows, and crispy rose made this day unforgettable for me and my guests. It definitely made me feel happier on my special day! My guests couldn’t stop complimenting the beautiful setup - the thoughtfulness and lightness of it. I want to recommend La Posh Events to all those who want their celebrations and parties organized in the most beautiful and stylish way.

La Posh Events's reply:

Dear Irina,
    It was a lovely birthday on the beach and it was great meeting you and all your friends! We are grateful for giving us an opportunity to create your birthday decor! We wish a year full of happy moments and success! We appreciate your business🌸
  • Justina
    Justina P. Married on 07/23/2021

Amazing work

Natalie is an amazing event organizer. She was recommended by a trusted family friend and we immediately connected and saw that she is a great visionary and is able to execute what we were looking for. Our event took place at the beach and she was able to take care of all the details, from finding out about regulations to decor, food. Her hospitality is a rare find and we are happy to continue working with her.
    Vicky L. Married on 06/12/2021

Great experience!

Natalie helped our wedding day run as smoothly as possible and was always professional and responsive throughout the planning process. We had a 47 guest backyard wedding and with her help, our backyard was transformed into a beautiful, elegant space for the ceremony and reception. She even stepped in to direct guests for some of the events for us. We loved working with her so much we will likely use her again for future events such as our kids birthdays.

Deals

Natalie Sam
Natalie Sam
Event planner/coordinator

Hi Honey,

My name is Natalie Sam, your event planner and I will be delighted take on the planning and execution of your wonderful event, down to the last detail. I will make sure to provide you with an upscale experience that will be remembered for years to come.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding