1761 N. Ricardo, Mesa, AZ 85205 Map · Phone number

14 Reviews for La Bella Vita Photography

• Mrs. Rae Hixson

Rachel · Married on 03/02/2019

Phenomenal

Cheryl Clark was an incredible photographer. She was personable, encouraging, quick on her feet, sweet with our kids, and has an incredible eye for detail beside her immeasurable talent. We haven't even received our photos yet, and I know they're going to be insane.. BIG ups to you, Cheryl!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Megan · Married on 04/28/2016

You will not be disappointed with Cheryl! She was absolutely amazing at our wedding and I even had guests commenting about how wonderful she was. Within a week, she posted some "sneek peeks" on Facebook, which are beautiful, and I cannot wait to see the rest. Cheryl will give you suggestions or advise for photos if needed, but also makes sure to get all the photos that are important to you on your wedding day! I can't say enough wonderful things about her! Thank you so much for capturing our wedding day so beautifully!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Erin · Married on 04/23/2016

Cheryl is the best. I interviewed approximately 12 photographers before meeting with Cheryl, and I knew immediately she was the one we were going to hire. Her personality is incredible, and her photography is simply stunning. She is so incredibly talented, I am still in awe of her work. She is the most energetic, engaging, professional photographer, and knows how to capture the most amazing moments. I have loved all of my interactions with her, and would recommend her to anyone. Words cannot describe how wonderful she is -- we feel so thankful that we had her there to capture our wedding.

Sent on 05/17/2016

• 1761 N. Ricardo Mesa, 85205 See on map
    Location of (La Bella Vita Photography)