Engagement
Shoot included

About L. Dreisbach Photography

Capturing Your Most Memorable Moments And Creating Memories That Will Last For Eternity
"Photography captures todays images and turns them into tomorrows memories" L.Dreisbach Photography My name is Lester Dreisbach and I'm a Wedding/ Event/Commitment Ceremony photographer based in North Eastern Pennsylvania. My mission is to capture the joy and inspiration of your special day. I am not Limited to the NEPA region and travel frequently. My wedding prices vary, for all budgets and needs, from my Celebration Package to my Tiara package. I pride myself on professionalism and passion, making the memories of your day last a lifetime. You will have the most beautiful and unique shots of your special day, captured from all facets of the bridal party to the ceremony to the reception, and all in-between. I take a "people-first" approach to my photography, telling not just the story of your special day, but truly capturing the essence of those close to you. See, photography isn't about cameras and lenses, but about people -- about you and your special day, from engagement sittings to full wedding events. Please feel free to browse my site and checkout my price/package pages and contact me by phone or email with any questions that you may have. The most important day in the lives of two lovers. Anyone can take a picture of two people standing before each other; Only a professional can capture the intimacy and passionate emotions of the day. I offer wedding photography both local and destination weddings, senior portraits, and all other commercial/event Photography. www.LDreisbachPhotography.com Call us today for memories that last for Eternity- (570)-540-0568

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

Lester is great! So easy to work with and truly cares about capturing all the special moments on your special day. He is very flexable and affordable too! He did great on our engagement pictures and also did our daughters communion. I can't wait to see our wedding pictures! I would highly recommend Lester to photograph any special occasion!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

Working with Lester was an absolute pleasure! The photos are gorgeous! He was soooooo accommodating and worked with both of our schedules. He always reply quickly to emails and has a great personality. Everyone in my family loved him!

Profile Picture Margaret , 5/26/17, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Weddings & Engagements By L.Dreisbach Photography
1:31 minutes

3 ENDORSEMENTS
If you want classy, elegant and beautiful photography, be sure to give Leslie from L. Dreisbach Photography a call! His artistic style in the photos is stunning! Be sure to let him know that Kenny from Enchanting Entertainment sent you!

Great option for your photography needs.

Events

Po Box 362, Pittston, PA 18640   See On Map
570-540-0568 (phone)
L. Dreisbach Photography is a wedding Photographer from Northeastern Pennylvania. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Wilkes Barre, Scranton , and all surounding areas including NY to MD. L. Dreisbach Photography is a professional wedding Photography Company that has been part of the Northeastern Pennsylvania wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Weddings, engagements, large events, maternity, family and senior portraits.