157 Daisy Dr, Freehold, NJ 07728 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About L.A. Artistry

Let us at L .A. Artistry bring your natural beauty to life!

Each person is unique and beautiful in their own way. Let our vivid and imaginative minds capture your natural beauty and enhance your best features. We strive to creatively portray each subject in the most memorable, beautiful ways. Makeup and hair design is our art and we cater to everyone! We provide customized, modern styling from your everyday fabulousness to brides-to-be and everything in between. Our services are by appointment only, offering our clientele a glamorous experience based on their availability. We offer our beauties on-location hair and makeup for weddings, events, special appearances, photo shoots, and fitness shows. Our glam team is available for TV/Film and commercial projects nationally and we are also available for destination weddings. Let the artists and stylists at L.A. Artistry make you stand out at your next event. Make everyone stop and stare! call us for an appointment 732-890-2194

About the Owner/Lead Makeup Artist

Led by a very talented makeup artist, Tricia Delaney, L.A. Artistry is a highly accomplished and creative team of makeup artists and hair stylists servicing the tri-state area focusing on beauty, bridal, fashion, editorial and special FX costume makeup application. Trained at the Robert Fiance Makeup Academy with continued educational workshops at the prestigious MUD Makeup Designory in New York City, Tricia ensures that all clients receive a reliable, detail oriented, multi-faceted professional experience in which the client is not only satisfied, but ecstatic about their experience. Tricia doesn't just want your business, but to create a long lasting relationship with you. Tricia approaches cosmetics and beauty as one would approach art. The entire body is a canvas and makeup is just one element of an entire image. She strongly believes that hair, clothing, accessory's and personality are just an extension of makeup and vice-versa.

We enjoy guiding our clients towards creating styles that bring out their natural beauty and showing them a process that can be simplified using the right products. Whether you need a makeup artist or a hair stylist for your special event, a wedding, a boudoir shoot, a fashion or fitness show, a costume party, or even if you just want to treat yourself. Click around and view our work, and when you are ready give us a call. We really do enjoy talking beauty and working towards the right look for your special occasion.

Follow L.A. Artistry on

20141017202439000ios

19 Reviews for L.A. Artistry

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 11/04/2016

My bridesmaids & I had our hair & makeup done. There were 9 people total & everybody looked amazing! I would highly recommend Tricia& her team!

Sent on 11/17/2016

L.A. Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure to work with you on you special day.

Colleen · Married on 10/29/2016

Hey everyone this company is amazing and will change anything that u need at the last minute, I changed the style of my hair and my girls hat and they did it! Make up was on point as well! I had to rush at one point and they handled that so greaT! If u want your day to go smooth I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Victoria · Married on 09/18/2016

She did such a great job with my makeup that it lasted all day in the sun and heat. You could not see my rosacea and that made me very happy. Most if my hair held up but with all the dancing and sweating it looked a little shabby but the end of the nice but it was fine with me.

Sent on 10/07/2016