Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for Kylie Chevalier Photography

Ginny · Married on 04/27/2019

Kylie was an absolute dream to work with. My fiance and I came from out of town with only a vague idea of what we wanted for our photos and Kylie was full of great ideas and recommendations. She was patient and knowledgeable and she did a great job of making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We couldn't have been more thrilled with how our photos turned out - they totally exceeded our expectations. Kylie is such a sweetheart and such a talented and creative photographer, and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/30/2018

MADELYN · Married on 05/26/2018

I just had my wedding last month and Kylie was PHENOMENAL! She really knows how to capture beautiful and enchanting moments, while working wonderfully with lighting, space, and color. I like how she used a soft effect that gave the photos a "vintage" & dreamlike feeling. She was very on point in using the areas around the winery to get the best and most gorgeous photos, and was great at getting us to pose naturally and comfortably in front of the camera. She captured amazing moments very discreetly, without getting in the way or making herself noticeable. She was super sweet and friendly and I am extremely happy that I went with her as my wedding photographer! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Nidzara · Married on 05/05/2018

A great photographer! Very talented, has a great eye, puts us at ease and helps us pose and look our best in photos. Has great ideas and executed them better than I can even imagine. And her turn around time is insanely fast! Got our photos just days later. We’ve had Kylie take our photos four or five times now (newborn, holiday cards, etc.) and will continue to use her as our family photographer for as long as she’s willing!

Sent on 07/02/2018