Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Kylie Chevalier Photography

Geena · Married on 05/04/2019

The best!

Kylie is truly an incredible photographer. After our first phone call I knew she would be a great fit with her amazing personality and knowledge. I wanted a photographer who would tell us what we needed to and one that would make the pictures look natural (not staged). She had the best suggestions that really turned out so great. She was able to deal with a rowdy bridal party and large family with ease. I still can't get over how amazing our photos turned out - I've never looked so pretty in my life. Everyone who met Kylie that day loved her and were blown away with her talent once we sent them the photos. My best friend was so impressed she hired Kylie for her wedding next year. If I could hire Kylie to come on every trip or event we attend I would in a heartbeat. However, I know she has triathlons to win :) Thank you Kylie and see you next August!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Ginny · Married on 04/27/2019

Kylie was an absolute dream to work with. My fiance and I came from out of town with only a vague idea of what we wanted for our photos and Kylie was full of great ideas and recommendations. She was patient and knowledgeable and she did a great job of making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We couldn't have been more thrilled with how our photos turned out - they totally exceeded our expectations. Kylie is such a sweetheart and such a talented and creative photographer, and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/30/2018

MADELYN · Married on 05/26/2018

I just had my wedding last month and Kylie was PHENOMENAL! She really knows how to capture beautiful and enchanting moments, while working wonderfully with lighting, space, and color. I like how she used a soft effect that gave the photos a "vintage" & dreamlike feeling. She was very on point in using the areas around the winery to get the best and most gorgeous photos, and was great at getting us to pose naturally and comfortably in front of the camera. She captured amazing moments very discreetly, without getting in the way or making herself noticeable. She was super sweet and friendly and I am extremely happy that I went with her as my wedding photographer! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/24/2018