Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number

• Norbert Tsi Photography

6 Reviews for Kylie Chevalier Photography

Krista · Married on 10/26/2019

5 Stars for Kylie!

Kylie was one of the best vendors we had for our wedding. We decided to have her do our engagement photos and after we saw how those came out, we knew we made the right decision to hire her for our wedding. My husband and I wouldn’t consider ourselves photogenic and we usually don’t feel super comfortable in front of a camera, but Kylie was really good at making us look natural and not overly posed. Communication was always very easy with her and she was also very flexible with what types of photos we wanted to include (for example, she was even willing to travel to a different location from our venue to do photos before the ceremony). Another plus is that her turnaround time is insanely fast! If you’re looking for a truly talented photographer to capture your special day, choose Kylie. We will definitely be contacting her again if we ever need a photographer in the future!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Geena · Married on 05/04/2019

The best!

Kylie is truly an incredible photographer. After our first phone call I knew she would be a great fit with her amazing personality and knowledge. I wanted a photographer who would tell us what we needed to and one that would make the pictures look natural (not staged). She had the best suggestions that really turned out so great. She was able to deal with a rowdy bridal party and large family with ease. I still can't get over how amazing our photos turned out - I've never looked so pretty in my life. Everyone who met Kylie that day loved her and were blown away with her talent once we sent them the photos. My best friend was so impressed she hired Kylie for her wedding next year. If I could hire Kylie to come on every trip or event we attend I would in a heartbeat. However, I know she has triathlons to win :) Thank you Kylie and see you next August!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Ginny · Married on 04/27/2019

Kylie was an absolute dream to work with. My fiance and I came from out of town with only a vague idea of what we wanted for our photos and Kylie was full of great ideas and recommendations. She was patient and knowledgeable and she did a great job of making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We couldn't have been more thrilled with how our photos turned out - they totally exceeded our expectations. Kylie is such a sweetheart and such a talented and creative photographer, and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/30/2018

• Costa Mesa, 92626 See on map
    Location of (Kylie Chevalier Photography)