Wesley Chapel, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 1

About KyleLynn Weddings

KyleLynn Weddings is a group of hair and makeup artists in Wesley Chapel, Florida. The team offers on-site beauty services in Tampa, St. Pete Beach, Clearwater Beach, Safety Harbor, Sarasota, Bradenton, Anna Maria Island, Orlando, and beyond. They work collaboratively with nearlyweds to ensure that their dream look can be brought to life on their wedding day. The team will go above and beyond to leave you feeling confident and radiant as you walk down the aisle.

KyleLynn Weddings provides clients with a wide range of hair and makeup services. Your stylist can create any look and add your own personal flair. They offer customized wedding packages to meet all your beauty needs. Their hair and makeup services include:

• Hair extensions

272 Reviews for KyleLynn Weddings

• Ashley

Ashley E. · Married on 03/20/2021

Supermodel vibes

Cari and her team were literally amazing. First Cari came out to my house for the trial run... talk about convenient and so awesome. So easy to talk to and funny! On my wedding had her and her teammate Britt did 19 services! These women were on their feet all day and were always smiling and making conversation. I literally felt like a supermodel when they were done with my hair and makeup. Literally everyone mentioned how GOOD it looked! Cari asks your style and goes with it. Literally AMAZING!!!!! I would never go with anyone else. Book them!! You will LOVE THEM!!!!

Sent on 03/30/2021
  • Caitlin

Caitlin A. · Married on 02/03/2021

Such a Great Experience!

I’m so happy I chose to work with KyleLynn Weddings for my recent wedding in Lakeland, FL. Leading up to the event, Cari was very easy to work with. I was anxious because I don’t live locally, and wouldn’t have time for a trial, but she made me feel at ease. The day of, our stylist Robin showed up on time and ready to get to work. She was professional, but also friendly and outgoing, and seamlessly fit into our conversations while my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. She understood our inspiration photos and listened to our concerns about our hair in the Florida humidity. She finished on schedule, and everyone was ready to go when our photographer arrived. Everyone looked beautiful, and the hairstyles lasted all evening. I would fully recommend KyleLynn weddings.

Sent on 04/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

KyleLynn Weddings FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

1 Real Wedding

• Sarah & Ben Wedding Photographers

Cari and her whole team do an amazing job of transforming a bride while still maintaining her natural beauty. We love working with them because they not only make everyone look beautiful, but are consistently on time which is important on a wedding day. We cannot recommend them enough!

• Hunter Ryan Photo Wedding Photographers

We can't say enough about KyleLynn and their talented staff of on-location wedding artists. Whenever we work in Sarasota - we are thrilled to know our brides are going to be taken care of by them. They are punctual and professional - which is VERY much appreciated as a photographer so that the whole timeline of the day stays in order - plus they make the brides just glow on their wedding day!

• Fine Arts Photography by Janna
    Fine Arts Photography by Janna Wedding Photographers

I am happy to say that I have had the opportunity to work with KyleLynn and was very impressed by how she is so devoted to her Brides and their Bridal Party. Her makeup was picture perfect and her hair was just the way the Bride wanted it. I recommend KyleLynn to any Bride that needs these services.

• Wesley Chapel Wesley Chapel, FL, 33543 See on map
    813-434-1014 (Phone number)
    Location of (KyleLynn Weddings)