KyleLynn Weddings

Wesley Chapel, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About KyleLynn Weddings

KyleLynn Weddings is a group of hair and makeup artists in Wesley Chapel, Florida. The team specializes in bridal beauty. They offer services in Tampa, St. Pete Beach, Clearwater Beach, Safety Harbor, Sarasota, Bradenton, Anna Maria Island, Orlando, and more. Their team is highly trained and knowledgeable about techniques to make you look stunning in natural life and on and off the dance floor.

KyleLynn Weddings knows that each wedding is unique and that includes the bride’s hair and makeup. They can create any look and add your own personal flare. They offer customized wedding packages to meet all your beauty needs. Their hair and makeup services include:

• Hair extensions

KyleLynn Weddings 6
KyleLynn Weddings 7
  • Nerina

Nerina · Married on 12/15/2018

Such a talented, sweet team!

Cari was so amazing! I did a trial for hair and makeup ahead of my wedding and she made me feel so comfortable, I knew I wanted her to be our stylist right away. I shared a few ideas with her and she really listened to what I was looking for. She ended up doing makeup and hair for my entire wedding party, the moms too - all of whom wanted a varying amount of “glam” and she was able to meet all their needs. Cari and her staff are incredibly talented, kind, and caring. I will definitely hire them for future occasions! Thank you, KyleLynn team!

KyleLynn Weddings 8
    KyleLynn Weddings 9
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 11/11/2018

Exquisite!

After contacting multiple beauty vendors (whom didn’t even respond) for our big day, Kylelynn Weddings was prompt to return contact and maintain professionalism through their services. My hair/makeup trial was flawless, and Adriana even traveled to my home for the trial. I had a couple photos saved of hairstyles I preferred, and Adriana listened to my insight and created a mixture of all the photos to make a unique style that turned out PERFECT! My makeup was tasteful and elegant. Friends and family cannot stop complimenting my hair and makeup even when looking at wedding photos a month later. Adriana was so friendly and she really has the patience of a Saint when completing 3 women’s hair and makeup the day of a wedding. If I had to do it over again, Kylelynn Weddings would still be my first choice for beauty services!

KyleLynn Weddings FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling

• Sarah & Ben
    Sarah & Ben Wedding Photographers

Cari and her whole team do an amazing job of transforming a bride while still maintaining her natural beauty. We love working with them because they not only make everyone look beautiful, but are consistently on time which is important on a wedding day. We cannot recommend them enough!

• Hunter Ryan Photo
    Hunter Ryan Photo Wedding Photographers

We can't say enough about KyleLynn and their talented staff of on-location wedding artists. Whenever we work in Sarasota - we are thrilled to know our brides are going to be taken care of by them. They are punctual and professional - which is VERY much appreciated as a photographer so that the whole timeline of the day stays in order - plus they make the brides just glow on their wedding day!

• Fine Arts Photography by Janna
    Fine Arts Photography by Janna Wedding Photographers

I am happy to say that I have had the opportunity to work with KyleLynn and was very impressed by how she is so devoted to her Brides and their Bridal Party. Her makeup was picture perfect and her hair was just the way the Bride wanted it. I recommend KyleLynn to any Bride that needs these services.

• Wesley Chapel Wesley Chapel, Florida, FL 33543 See on map