KyleLynn Weddings

Wesley Chapel, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

KyleLynn Weddings is a wedding beauty business in Wesley Chapel, Florida, managed by a group of hairstylists and makeup artists. The team offers on-site beauty services to weddings parties in Tampa, St. Pete Beach, Clearwater Beach, Safety Harbor, Sarasota, Bradenton, Anna Maria Island, Orlando, and beyond. They work collaboratively with nearly-weds to ensure that their dream look is brought to life on their wedding day. KyleLynn's team goes above and beyond to leave you feeling confident and radiant as you walk down the aisle.

KyleLynn Weddings provides clients with a wide range of hair and makeup services. Your stylist can create any look and add your own personal flair. They offer customized wedding packages to meet all your beauty needs. Packages can include the following services:

• Hair extensions
  • Styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Contour makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Heather
    Heather Getting married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cari did my hair and Holly did my makeup and I loved the way I looked. They both did an amazing job. They also did the hair of all of my bridesmaids and MIL and the hair and makeup of my mom. I highly recommend them as they did an outstanding job on everyone and were so easy to work with. Everyone looked their best and I could not be more happy with their services.
  • Holly
    Holly Married on 05/20/2022

Great Choice!

You don't need to look further! I reached out to several different places to get hair and makeup the day of my wedding and Cari was the only one that reached out to me as a HUMAN. Every other place I contacted had me fill out some form and take days if not WEEKS to respond. Cari was prompt and was everything I was looking for! Highly recommend her and her coworkers for any wedding!f
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten K. Married on 04/02/2022

Absolutely fantastic!!

Cari and her team were absolutely amazing!! She was quick to respond and helped make my wedding vision for hair/make up a reality! I loved doing the hair/make up trial with her a few months before my wedding because it immediately put me at ease for the big day. She took inspirational picture I had for my hair and executed it even better than in the pictures! Everything was BEAUTIFUL!! The entire wedding party was so pleased with how their hair and make up turned out as well. Everyone looked amazing and it's all thanks to Cari and her team! Would 10/10 recommend!!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Rebecca & Mike
    24 photos · 07/06/2018

Sarah & Ben Sarah & Ben Wedding Photographers

Cari and her whole team do an amazing job of transforming a bride while still maintaining her natural beauty. We love working with them because they not only make everyone look beautiful, but are consistently on time which is important on a wedding day. We cannot recommend them enough!

Hunter Ryan Photo Hunter Ryan Photo Wedding Photographers

We can't say enough about KyleLynn and their talented staff of on-location wedding artists. Whenever we work in Sarasota - we are thrilled to know our brides are going to be taken care of by them. They are punctual and professional - which is VERY much appreciated as a photographer so that the whole timeline of the day stays in order - plus they make the brides just glow on their wedding day!

Fine Arts Photography by Janna Fine Arts Photography by Janna Wedding Photographers

I am happy to say that I have had the opportunity to work with KyleLynn and was very impressed by how she is so devoted to her Brides and their Bridal Party. Her makeup was picture perfect and her hair was just the way the Bride wanted it. I recommend KyleLynn to any Bride that needs these services.

Wesley Chapel Wesley Chapel, FL, 33543
Location of (KyleLynn Weddings)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding