About KyleLynn Weddings

Bridal Beauty is our Specialty!

We know how important this day is to you. Every detail must be perfect and in place and that includes your wedding day hair and makeup. All you have once you walk the isle, cut the cake, and have that first dance are the memories you've captured on film and in portraits. KyleLynn is proud to represent a group of professional makeup artists and wedding hair stylists that specialized in Bridal Beauty. Our artists are trained and experienced not only in creating that perfect look, but they are also knowledgeable in special makeup techniques that will allow you to look great in natural light, the soft lights of the dance floor, the harsh lights of the ceremony, and in the wedding pictures that you will be cherishing for the rest of your lives!

We bring our studio to your location!

Now offering hair and makeup services in the following areas. . .
Tampa, St. Pete Beach, Clearwater Beach, Safety Harbor, Sarasota, Bradenton, Anna Maria Island, Orlando, . .

Customized packages to meet your needs. . .
Every wedding is different and unique and that includes your wedding day look and the amount of services needed. We will customize a package just for you and your bridal party!

Call today to schedule your complimentary consultation with a KyleLynn Senior Artist!

813.964.7387

Contour Makeup (15)
Licensed (12)
Tattoo Coverage (2)
Hair Extensions (1)

Absolutely amazing! The only part of my wedding that went smoothly and without problems. We were from out of town so we were not able to do a trial on anything. All of our hair and makeup was perfect and just as we wanted! If you want a fun and stressfree hairstylist/makeup artist..KyleLynn is for you! Really great rate as well

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

They came to our hotel and did 4 of our hair and makeup. I didn't want to be made up. I wanted a natural look and she did it better than I could have imagined...

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

220x220 sq 1380749651005 44
220x220 sq 1380750498943 1 preparation 020

1 VIDEO

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Cari and her whole team do an amazing job of transforming a bride while still maintaining her natural beauty. We love working with them because they not only make everyone look beautiful, but are consistently on time which is important on a wedding day. We cannot recommend them enough!

We can't say enough about KyleLynn and their talented staff of on-location wedding artists. Whenever we work in Sarasota - we are thrilled to know our brides are going to be taken care of by them. They are punctual and professional - which is VERY much appreciated as a photographer so that the whole timeline of the day stays in order - plus they make the brides just glow on their wedding day!

I am happy to say that I have had the opportunity to work with KyleLynn and was very impressed by how she is so devoted to her Brides and their Bridal Party. Her makeup was picture perfect and her hair was just the way the Bride wanted it. I recommend KyleLynn to any Bride that needs these services.

Carrie did my hair and makeup for my wedding 3 years ago. After that my best friend hired her team for her wedding and ever since I have been recommending her to my bridal clients. Her team is so professional and fabulous, and Carrie can nail exactly what you want your wedding hairdo to look like!

Great to work with and very professional, they do a fabulous job.

Wesley Chapel, FL 33543   See On Map
813-964-7387 (phone)
KyleLynn Weddings is a wedding hair stylist and makeup artist team from Tampa. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St Pete Beach, Clearwater Beach, and Sarasota. KyleLynn Weddings is a professional wedding makeup artist and hair stylist team that has been part of the Florida wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding hair, makeup, airbrush makeup, extensions, and lashes.