Wesley Chapel, FL 33543 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16

About KyleLynn Weddings

Bridal Beauty is our Specialty!

We know how important this day is to you. Every detail must be perfect and in place and that includes your wedding day hair and makeup. All you have once you walk the isle, cut the cake, and have that first dance are the memories you've captured on film and in portraits. KyleLynn is proud to represent a group of professional makeup artists and wedding hair stylists that specialized in Bridal Beauty. Our artists are trained and experienced not only in creating that perfect look, but they are also knowledgeable in special makeup techniques that will allow you to look great in natural light, the soft lights of the dance floor, the harsh lights of the ceremony, and in the wedding pictures that you will be cherishing for the rest of your lives!

We bring our studio to your location!

Now offering hair and makeup services in the following areas. . .
Tampa, St. Pete Beach, Clearwater Beach, Safety Harbor, Sarasota, Bradenton, Anna Maria Island, Orlando, . .

Customized packages to meet your needs. . .
Every wedding is different and unique and that includes your wedding day look and the amount of services needed. We will customize a package just for you and your bridal party!

Call today to schedule your complimentary consultation with a KyleLynn Senior Artist!

813.964.7387
mignonegordonstephanieasmithphotography00340

• Videos 1

236 Reviews for KyleLynn Weddings

Emily · Married on 07/18/2018

Absolutely perfect! I can’t say enough good things about Cari. From the initial contact, she kept in touch with me throughout the entire six months that led up to our wedding. Any questions I had, she got back to me, extremely quickly. I was from many states away so we didn’t do a trial run but Cari made me feel comfortable that it would be ok. On the day of the wedding she came with a big rolling bag filled with her “tools” and she got to work. She asked me to show her some pics of what I was thinking for makeup and hair and she basically worked off of those. The end result couldn’t have looked more beautiful! If you are getting married along the gulf coast in Florida, there isn’t another person I would have do hair and makeup. Cari is the best! How wonderful is it that she comes to you?!!

KyleLynn Weddings 1

Brittany · Married on 07/17/2018

Highly recommend! Cari did my trial, along with my hair and makeup the day of my wedding. She did a fantastic job! I loved the way my hair and makeup turned out. I truly felt beautiful the day of my wedding. Being from out of state I was very nervous about finding someone to do my hair and makeup for such an important day in my life. However, Cari and KyleLynn weddings made the whole process stress free and were always available for any questions or concerns. Cari is fantastic at her job and is very talented and professional. The rates are also very reasonable compared to others in the Tampa area. Great quality at a great price!

KyleLynn Weddings FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 50

• Sarah & Ben
    Sarah & Ben Wedding Photographers

Cari and her whole team do an amazing job of transforming a bride while still maintaining her natural beauty. We love working with them because they not only make everyone look beautiful, but are consistently on time which is important on a wedding day. We cannot recommend them enough!

• Hunter Ryan Photo
    Hunter Ryan Photo Wedding Photographers

We can't say enough about KyleLynn and their talented staff of on-location wedding artists. Whenever we work in Sarasota - we are thrilled to know our brides are going to be taken care of by them. They are punctual and professional - which is VERY much appreciated as a photographer so that the whole timeline of the day stays in order - plus they make the brides just glow on their wedding day!

• Fine Arts Photography by Janna
    Fine Arts Photography by Janna Wedding Photographers

I am happy to say that I have had the opportunity to work with KyleLynn and was very impressed by how she is so devoted to her Brides and their Bridal Party. Her makeup was picture perfect and her hair was just the way the Bride wanted it. I recommend KyleLynn to any Bride that needs these services.

• Wesley Chapel, FL 33543 See on map