Wesley Chapel, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Real Weddings 1

About KyleLynn Weddings

KyleLynn Weddings is a group of hair and makeup artists in Wesley Chapel, Florida. The team specializes in bridal beauty. They offer services in Tampa, St. Pete Beach, Clearwater Beach, Safety Harbor, Sarasota, Bradenton, Anna Maria Island, Orlando, and more. Their team is highly trained and knowledgeable about techniques to make you look stunning in natural life and on and off the dance floor.

KyleLynn Weddings knows that each wedding is unique and that includes the bride’s hair and makeup. They can create any look and add your own personal flare. They offer customized wedding packages to meet all your beauty needs. Their hair and makeup services include:

• Hair extensions

269 Reviews for KyleLynn Weddings

• Kelly

Kelly Marie · Married on 11/21/2020

The BEST of the Best!

Cari and her team were beyond unbeliveable to work with and made us all feel so beautiful and special on my wedding day. We had a morning ceremony and the KyleLynn crew arrived SUPER EARLY (I'm talking about before the sun came-up!) to accomodate all of our hair and makeups and BOY, was their work spectactular! My makeup stayed on from 5 AM through 11 PM at night and still looked amazing!!! They were a dream come true to work with - super responsive, patient, flexible, professonal and very fun, friendly and easy to talk to as we were getting ready. We all had a great morning with them and they perfected all our inspiration pictures to a T! We all raved about their work all day and were so happy/pleased with how we looked for such a special moment in our lives. We can't thank them enough (Cari, Britt, Marci you girls are awesome!) and would highly reccomend to anyone :)

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 11/07/2020

Cari was amazing! My make up and hair were perfect for the theme of my wedding and I felt beautiful.

Working with Cari was very easy. She is fun to be around and I enjoyed her company the day of the wedding , and before that always replied in a timely manor to any questions or thoughts. I was really unsure what I wanted to do with my hair and make up and I showed her a few pictures I liked and she took it from there. It really was perfect!! She knew exactly what I wanted, even if I didn't! I would definitely recommend Cari!

Sent on 09/18/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

KyleLynn Weddings FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 65
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 40
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 65
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 40
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

1 Real Wedding

• Sarah & Ben Wedding Photographers

Cari and her whole team do an amazing job of transforming a bride while still maintaining her natural beauty. We love working with them because they not only make everyone look beautiful, but are consistently on time which is important on a wedding day. We cannot recommend them enough!

• Hunter Ryan Photo Wedding Photographers

We can't say enough about KyleLynn and their talented staff of on-location wedding artists. Whenever we work in Sarasota - we are thrilled to know our brides are going to be taken care of by them. They are punctual and professional - which is VERY much appreciated as a photographer so that the whole timeline of the day stays in order - plus they make the brides just glow on their wedding day!

• Fine Arts Photography by Janna
    Fine Arts Photography by Janna Wedding Photographers

I am happy to say that I have had the opportunity to work with KyleLynn and was very impressed by how she is so devoted to her Brides and their Bridal Party. Her makeup was picture perfect and her hair was just the way the Bride wanted it. I recommend KyleLynn to any Bride that needs these services.

• Wesley Chapel Wesley Chapel, Florida, 33543 See on map
    813-434-1014 (Phone number)
    Location of (KyleLynn Weddings)