Wesley Chapel, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 1

About KyleLynn Weddings

KyleLynn Weddings is a group of hair and makeup artists in Wesley Chapel, Florida. The team specializes in bridal beauty. They offer services in Tampa, St. Pete Beach, Clearwater Beach, Safety Harbor, Sarasota, Bradenton, Anna Maria Island, Orlando, and more. Their team is highly trained and knowledgeable about techniques to make you look stunning in natural life and on and off the dance floor.

KyleLynn Weddings knows that each wedding is unique and that includes the bride’s hair and makeup. They can create any look and add your own personal flare. They offer customized wedding packages to meet all your beauty needs. Their hair and makeup services include:

• Hair extensions

KyleLynn Weddings 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2019

Marci is amazing!!!

I had Marci from Kylelynn come to our hotel to do airbrush makeup and hair for myself (the bride) and my daughter (the flower girl). Not only did Marci make me look like a total princess... she did a great job with my daughter as well. I showed her a few inspiration photos and she nailed my look 100%. She also had a lovely personality and I felt like I was talking to a friend for the 3 hours I got pampered up. My 2 year old son was also in the hotel... and threw a few fits like 2 year old boys will do... and she just laughed and explained how she understood because she has 2 young boys as well. It truly was an awesome experience working with her and she personally made my wedding day even better than I thought it could be! Would very much recommend her to everyone in the area!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    KyleLynn Weddings 8
  • Christy

Christy Vanzant · Married on 06/02/2019

Very classy and professional

Marci did our hair and makeup for my destination wedding on the beach. Marci did an amazing job. I received so many complements on my hair and makeup stayed on all day through the heat. Marci was very sweet and very professional.

Sent on 06/12/2019

KyleLynn Weddings FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling

Real Weddings

• Sarah & Ben
    Sarah & Ben Wedding Photographers

Cari and her whole team do an amazing job of transforming a bride while still maintaining her natural beauty. We love working with them because they not only make everyone look beautiful, but are consistently on time which is important on a wedding day. We cannot recommend them enough!

• Hunter Ryan Photo
    Hunter Ryan Photo Wedding Photographers

We can't say enough about KyleLynn and their talented staff of on-location wedding artists. Whenever we work in Sarasota - we are thrilled to know our brides are going to be taken care of by them. They are punctual and professional - which is VERY much appreciated as a photographer so that the whole timeline of the day stays in order - plus they make the brides just glow on their wedding day!

• Fine Arts Photography by Janna
    Fine Arts Photography by Janna Wedding Photographers

I am happy to say that I have had the opportunity to work with KyleLynn and was very impressed by how she is so devoted to her Brides and their Bridal Party. Her makeup was picture perfect and her hair was just the way the Bride wanted it. I recommend KyleLynn to any Bride that needs these services.

• Wesley Chapel Wesley Chapel, Florida, 33543 See on map