KyleLynn Weddings Reviews

KyleLynn Weddings 6
KyleLynn Weddings 7
  • Nerina

Nerina · Married on 12/15/2018

Such a talented, sweet team!

Cari was so amazing! I did a trial for hair and makeup ahead of my wedding and she made me feel so comfortable, I knew I wanted her to be our stylist right away. I shared a few ideas with her and she really listened to what I was looking for. She ended up doing makeup and hair for my entire wedding party, the moms too - all of whom wanted a varying amount of “glam” and she was able to meet all their needs. Cari and her staff are incredibly talented, kind, and caring. I will definitely hire them for future occasions! Thank you, KyleLynn team!

KyleLynn Weddings 8
    KyleLynn Weddings 9
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 11/11/2018

Exquisite!

After contacting multiple beauty vendors (whom didn’t even respond) for our big day, Kylelynn Weddings was prompt to return contact and maintain professionalism through their services. My hair/makeup trial was flawless, and Adriana even traveled to my home for the trial. I had a couple photos saved of hairstyles I preferred, and Adriana listened to my insight and created a mixture of all the photos to make a unique style that turned out PERFECT! My makeup was tasteful and elegant. Friends and family cannot stop complimenting my hair and makeup even when looking at wedding photos a month later. Adriana was so friendly and she really has the patience of a Saint when completing 3 women’s hair and makeup the day of a wedding. If I had to do it over again, Kylelynn Weddings would still be my first choice for beauty services!

Emily · Married on 07/18/2018

Absolutely perfect! I can’t say enough good things about Cari. From the initial contact, she kept in touch with me throughout the entire six months that led up to our wedding. Any questions I had, she got back to me, extremely quickly. I was from many states away so we didn’t do a trial run but Cari made me feel comfortable that it would be ok. On the day of the wedding she came with a big rolling bag filled with her “tools” and she got to work. She asked me to show her some pics of what I was thinking for makeup and hair and she basically worked off of those. The end result couldn’t have looked more beautiful! If you are getting married along the gulf coast in Florida, there isn’t another person I would have do hair and makeup. Cari is the best! How wonderful is it that she comes to you?!!

KyleLynn Weddings 10

Brittany · Married on 07/17/2018

Highly recommend! Cari did my trial, along with my hair and makeup the day of my wedding. She did a fantastic job! I loved the way my hair and makeup turned out. I truly felt beautiful the day of my wedding. Being from out of state I was very nervous about finding someone to do my hair and makeup for such an important day in my life. However, Cari and KyleLynn weddings made the whole process stress free and were always available for any questions or concerns. Cari is fantastic at her job and is very talented and professional. The rates are also very reasonable compared to others in the Tampa area. Great quality at a great price!

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2018

Absolutely amazing! The only part of my wedding that went smoothly and without problems. We were from out of town so we were not able to do a trial on anything. All of our hair and makeup was perfect and just as we wanted! If you want a fun and stressfree hairstylist/makeup artist..KyleLynn is for you! Really great rate as well

KyleLynn Weddings 11
    KyleLynn Weddings 12
    KyleLynn Weddings 13
    KyleLynn Weddings 14

Victoria · Married on 05/20/2018

They came to our hotel and did 4 of our hair and makeup. I didn't want to be made up. I wanted a natural look and she did it better than I could have imagined...

KyleLynn Weddings 15

Kathleen · Married on 05/04/2018

I highly recommend Kylelynn Weddings. Cari and her team are amazing. Cari did my trial along with my hair and makeup the day of my wedding. She did a fantastic job, my hair was exactly how I wanted it. Normally my hair doesn’t stay well, but it lasted all day and night. I had airbrush makeup and it looked amazing and also lasted all night. There were 9 of us getting our hair done and 5 getting makeup. Hollie and Adriana did everyone else. They were both amazing as well. Everyone loved the way their hair and makeup turned out and it all lasted, including my nieces hair who was running around quite a bit. Cari, Adriana and Hollie were all amazing and I definitely recommend them to anyone who is getting married.

Alix · Married on 04/14/2018

KyleLynn Weddings and Adriana were wonderful to work with! From the trial through the wedding day Adriana wanted to be sure I loved my hair and make up. She did exactly what I had hoped for my hair and makeup and it turned out better than I imagined! All of the products that were used were top notch. Adriana was a joy to work with—she was considerate and fun to have around while we were all getting ready. I would recommend KyleLynn and Adriana to anyone who is looking to feel beautiful and have their services catered exactly to them on their wedding day! (Photos by Christian Hall and Jami-lyn Fehr at weshootweddings.com)

KyleLynn Weddings 16
    KyleLynn Weddings 17
    KyleLynn Weddings 18
    KyleLynn Weddings 19

Marissa · Married on 03/03/2018

I am SO thankful for Natalia and Marci! They make a great team. Scheduling my trial and the big day was a breeze. Both stylists were very professional and finished ahead of schedule. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! My hair and makeup was flawless! The airbrush lasted all night and my curls didn't fall. Everyone was saying how amazing the wedding party looked. I will be recommending Kylelynn Cosmetics to everyone I know!

KyleLynn Weddings 20
    KyleLynn Weddings 21
    KyleLynn Weddings 22

Elizabeth · Married on 03/01/2018

Marci did my hair and makeup trial months prior to the wedding. She is so talented and everything looked exactly how I had imagined. She took pictures and notes so that on the wedding day, my hair and makeup were PERFECT, again. We also had the bridesmaids' hair done and everyone was so happy with their style. Marci was on time and stayed on schedule. Perfect addition to our day!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 02/24/2018

I had my wedding 2.24.18 and I can not say enough about how exceptional it was! It was so enjoyable to have someone come to the resort to do our hair and my make-up. It was relaxing and Erica was so down to earth. The girls and I enjoyed her so much. She was so creative and all the girls including myself loved our hair! She nailed it! She looked at me and my dress and she knew what type of hair style I wanted with my dress. I highly recommend KyleLynn Weddings!!

KyleLynn Weddings 23
    KyleLynn Weddings 24
    KyleLynn Weddings 25
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 11/04/2017

Cari from KyleLynn was absolutely amazing! She made me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day. I couldn't recommend her more. She first did my hair and makeup trial at my house about a month before my wedding, where it was just her and I. She made me feel very comfortable and she literally made me look identical to the pictures I showed her. When it came to the wedding day, she reproduced the same quality of work on me in my hotel room this time. It's insane how good she is! Side note: in the pictures: she did my (bride) hair and makeup, my mother (black dress) hair and makeup, and my bridesmaid's hair only. All of our hair (even theirs that were down) held up the entire evening, and they started getting them done at 9 am! And my makeup which was just traditional stayed on until the next morning. I had to scrub so hard to get it off haha! Highly recommend KyleLynn weddings!

KyleLynn Weddings 26
    KyleLynn Weddings 27
    KyleLynn Weddings 28
    KyleLynn Weddings 29
    KyleLynn Weddings 30

Emmy · Married on 10/14/2017

KyleLynn weddings was amazing and extremely accommodating - sadly someone in my party passed away weeks before our wedding and when I told them about the situation, they handled it with empathy and adjusted everything on their end. I couldn't be more thankful. Aside from that, Cari, my stylist/artist, was amazing! She listened to what each person wanted and we all looked beautiful. I recommend KyleLynn to everyone! Thank you for making this day that much more perfect!

Sent on 04/15/2018
    KyleLynn Weddings 31
    KyleLynn Weddings 32
    KyleLynn Weddings 33
    KyleLynn Weddings 34
    KyleLynn Weddings 35

KyleLynn Weddings's reply:

Thank you Emmy! Your pictures are beautiful!

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2017

Kylelynn was amazing. Cari did my hair and makeup and I could not have been happier with it. My airbrush makeup stayed on and in place until i washed it off before bed and i cried, a lot, and was sweating for most of the evening. She was wonderful to work with and easy to reach. Several people in my wedding party got their hair and makeup done and everyone looked absolutely fantastic!! They were very fast and efficient and professional. I cannot recommend them enough!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/16/2017

They were affordable yet wonderful. My mom was super nervous about not doing a trial run because she was out of state but our hairdresser worked with her and it turned out perfectly. My makeup looked natural and exactly how I wanted it.

Jenna · Married on 05/27/2017

What can I say, Cari was wonderful!! She was accommodating and very professional! My makeup and hair was so beautifully done! I did the trial first and I highly recommend you do because less stress for your wedding day, her recommendations were wonderful! My hair and airbrushed makeup stayed on through the ceremony (my tears lol) and late into the evening for our reception and our venue was outdoors.. in a barn..in May! Everyone commented on how beautiful I was (also that I looked like a mermaid lol my dream!) Thanks Cari!!

Lorene · Married on 05/20/2017

The makeup was flawless! The makeup artist was on time for my trial and wedding day. She did an amazing job on my entire wedding party and myself.

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

AMAZING!!! Cari and her team made my entire bridal party feel spectacular the entire day! Our cocktail hour even got caught in a ran storm and our hair and make up stayed! Any one looking for an onsite beauty vendor, KyleLynn weddings is who should be hired. The absolute best and I am so glad I found them!

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2017

Erica did my hair, bridal party & my mom’s hair & everyone loved the way it was styled! She was so accomdating & such a sweet person! I’m so behind on submitting my review, but I highly recommend having Erica do your hair and using KyleLynn! Cari was also so responsive and so helpful with setting everything up! I appreciate everything y’all did and for being such a sweet company! Also, Erica was very prompt unlike some other vendors! Thanks again!!

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2017

This team was amazing!!! I paid for a 'trial run' of make-up before my wedding. My hair and make-up was completed with every detail for the 'trial run.' On my wedding day, the team came in with positive/upbeat attitudes. I admit, I was stressed and they helped calm my nerves. They even stayed later than planned, because my photographer showed up. Definitely recommend!

Marci · Married on 05/01/2017

So happy I chose KyleLynn! They made me feel like the most beautiful bride. Everyone is still complimenting the way my hair and makeup looked!! They also did hair and makeup for some of my family and friends. They all loved it! Even my mom was so happy! Everything lasted all night even in the wind.

Carly · Married on 04/22/2017

Cari was super easy to coordinate our large wedding party with. From my trial with Adrianna to the day of she made me feel like the most beautiful bride. Adrianna and crew on the day of the wedding did a phenomenal job! We got so many compliments on our hair and makeup, it brought out our natural beauty and looked amazing! They were so laid back and easy going making the wedding day stress go away! Thank you Cari, Adrianna and team- you ladies are the best!!

Caitlin · Married on 04/07/2017

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Cari was recommended to me by my photographer and I am so thankful! I didn't want to be one of those brides who's makeup is peeling off by the end of the night or look like a fake porcelain doll. I just wanted to look like the best version of myself! And that is exactly what I got! Cari was incredibly kind and patient. She was open-minded but also honest! My mom, mother-in-law and bridesmaids all looked truly beautiful and their hair was gorgeous! Both hair and make up on all of us looked beautiful all the way to the end of the night! Cari and her assistant were very timely, we even got done early and had time for touch ups and a moment to breathe before the night started! I could not have been happier with Cari and her services and I would recommend her to any bride to be!!!!

Nicole · Married on 03/05/2017

KyleLynn Weddings is AMAZING at what they do.

Both Cari and Natalia were the magicians behind the hair and makeup on our wedding day. They were both so nice and professional, it felt like we were all just having a girls day of getting pampered! My bridal party couldn't have been happier with their hair and makeup results and I absolutely loved my hair and makeup as the bride. Cari and Natalia are two very talented people and I can't thank you both of enough for your fabulous work!

I know our wedding photos are going to be absolutely beautiful thanks to you both!

So again, THANK YOU!