KyleLynn Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Paige Married on 04/10/2021

Bridal Hair and Makeup

Cari and her team were fantastic to work with for my wedding. I had a large number of services, over 25! Cari and her team were calm and efficient as they seamlessly moved from one hair and make up to the next. Best of all, they finished all of the services on time and everyone looked AMAZING!
  • Ashley
    Ashley E. Married on 03/20/2021

Supermodel vibes

Cari and her team were literally amazing. First Cari came out to my house for the trial run... talk about convenient and so awesome. So easy to talk to and funny! On my wedding had her and her teammate Britt did 19 services! These women were on their feet all day and were always smiling and making conversation. I literally felt like a supermodel when they were done with my hair and makeup. Literally everyone mentioned how GOOD it looked! Cari asks your style and goes with it. Literally AMAZING!!!!! I would never go with anyone else. Book them!! You will LOVE THEM!!!!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin A. Married on 02/03/2021

Such a Great Experience!

I’m so happy I chose to work with KyleLynn Weddings for my recent wedding in Lakeland, FL. Leading up to the event, Cari was very easy to work with. I was anxious because I don’t live locally, and wouldn’t have time for a trial, but she made me feel at ease. The day of, our stylist Robin showed up on time and ready to get to work. She was professional, but also friendly and outgoing, and seamlessly fit into our conversations while my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. She understood our inspiration photos and listened to our concerns about our hair in the Florida humidity. She finished on schedule, and everyone was ready to go when our photographer arrived. Everyone looked beautiful, and the hairstyles lasted all evening. I would fully recommend KyleLynn weddings.
  • Maria
    Maria B. Married on 01/30/2021

These girls are the best!

My bridesmaids have been in many weddings and all of them said this booking was their favorite! Despite the pandemic we still ended up getting to have the two stylists we booked for and Cari was only an email away the entire time. I booked almost two years out so it was always nice knowing we could review the contract and get money sent with confirmation. Marci did a phenomenal job on my preview day and it made me so much more calm the day of our wedding to know I was in good hands. She is so sweet and easy to talk with. Adrianna was also with us the morning of and she was great as well! I have no regrets about booking this team!
  • Kelly
    Kelly M. Married on 11/21/2020

The BEST of the Best!

Cari and her team were beyond unbeliveable to work with and made us all feel so beautiful and special on my wedding day. We had a morning ceremony and the KyleLynn crew arrived SUPER EARLY (I'm talking about before the sun came-up!) to accomodate all of our hair and makeups and BOY, was their work spectactular! My makeup stayed on from 5 AM through 11 PM at night and still looked amazing!!! They were a dream come true to work with - super responsive, patient, flexible, professonal and very fun, friendly and easy to talk to as we were getting ready. We all had a great morning with them and they perfected all our inspiration pictures to a T! We all raved about their work all day and were so happy/pleased with how we looked for such a special moment in our lives. We can't thank them enough (Cari, Britt, Marci you girls are awesome!) and would highly reccomend to anyone :)
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie L. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing and Friendly!

Adriana was so amazing! She was so sweet and does amazing work even on children. She is so patient and was a life saver. She even made sure to check in on me and make sure I was okay. She was giggling with my family and I wish I could take her home with me. I'm so happy I found your team.
  • Sierra
    Sierra Married on 11/07/2020
    Cari was amazing! My make up and hair were perfect for the theme of my wedding and I felt beautiful.

Working with Cari was very easy. She is fun to be around and I enjoyed her company the day of the wedding , and before that always replied in a timely manor to any questions or thoughts. I was really unsure what I wanted to do with my hair and make up and I showed her a few pictures I liked and she took it from there. It really was perfect!! She knew exactly what I wanted, even if I didn't! I would definitely recommend Cari!
  • Mary Beth
    Mary B. Married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful All Day

Marci with KyleLynn was amazing! She was kind and professional, and everyone was thrilled with the results. Cari at KyleLynn was prompt in answering emails and phone calls, and setting up a trial was very easy. The rates are quite affordable, and the results last all day. Our wedding has to be rescheduled due to Covid, and everyone was so kind and accommodating. Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!
  • Elaina
    Elaina H. Married on 05/30/2020

I felt beautiful

I first found Kylelynn Weddings after attending my brother-in-law's wedding and seeing how beautiful the hair and makeup looked on my sister-in-law and her bridesmaids and mom/mother-in-law. I'm so happy we hired them too! Cari did such a wonderful job doing hair and makeup for our wedding. She was so flexible and even drove out to Orlando to do my trial after I moved from Tampa. Very happy!
    Jacy Married on 02/22/2020

022220 Ross Soire Estates Wedding

We had 10 women who need hair and makeup done and the girls were organized and endured we were done with time to spare. They were patient and professional with each person and took the time to laugh and get to know everyone. The quality of work was perfect and I would highly recommend them!
  • Mariela
    Mariela T. Married on 02/08/2020

Perfect Hair and Makeup for our classic wedding

Cari and her team were beyond amazing our our special day. We had 11 people getting ready and they took the time to make each one of us look our best! Cari and her team listen to what you want and enhance your look. I felt so beautiful on my special day thanks to Cari. She's a miracle worker, so talented and above all a really nice, genuine and easy person to work with, it was a true pleasure, and I would recommend her and her team to anyone!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Y. Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding day hair and makeup

I cannot speak highly enough about KyleLynn Weddings! Cari was absolutely incredible and provided beautiful hair and makeup both for my wedding and for a trial prior to my engagement shoot. On the big day, she and Britt did an exceptional job and helped some of the girls who weren’t sure choose styles that really fit them. We got hair, regular makeup, and airbrush makeup; all of which were perfect!
  • Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 11/02/2019

Best hair and makeup!

So glad we went with KyleLynn! I had been a bridesmaid quite a few times before my own wedding so I’ve been through the hair and makeup thing before, and can honestly say they were the best! All the girls looked great, and we LOVED that they gave a tiny touch up for lip color to each girl! Also, Cari was super easy to work with in the planning process and was super great about me adding additional girls for hair and makeup last minute. Would definitely recommend!
  • Amber
    Amber P. Married on 10/27/2019

Outstandingly stunning!

I wanted to be sure all of my girls felt beautiful and this amazing group of artists/stylists did not disappoint! Everyone looked incredible! I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. I don’t have any of my pictures yet but will post once I get them. The group of girls was fun to be with too as we got ready for this big day! Love them all!!
    Emily R. Married on 10/26/2019

Pretty Much Perfect!

Cari was so great to work with! She was super responsive, organized and offered great ideas and feedback back throughout our communication. She was also so calm and laid-back while (at least) 30 adults and kids ran around our "bridal suite" all day. I am not sure how she did it! My mom, bridesmaids and I all looked and felt gorgeous! It was a humid afternoon but our make-up and hair stayed in place perfectly for hours (my hair even looked pretty good the morning after!). Thanks so much Cari!
  • Leasmi
    Leasmi R. Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing!! 09.21.19

Marci is such an amazing hairstylist!! My hair was perfect & stayed up all day long! She’s the most sweetest person & super kind. Made me & my bridal party feel super comfortable! I would definitely recommend Marci & KYLELYNN WEDDINGS for hair & makeup!
    Leasmi R. Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding 09.21.19

Marci was AMAZING & super sweet! She did an awesome job with my hair & bridal party! I really loved the way my hairstyle came out & im so glad I chose you guys! Really affordable & you would not regret it. Thank you kylelynn weddings!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 06/20/2019

Marci is amazing!!!

I had Marci from Kylelynn come to our hotel to do airbrush makeup and hair for myself (the bride) and my daughter (the flower girl). Not only did Marci make me look like a total princess... she did a great job with my daughter as well. I showed her a few inspiration photos and she nailed my look 100%. She also had a lovely personality and I felt like I was talking to a friend for the 3 hours I got pampered up. My 2 year old son was also in the hotel... and threw a few fits like 2 year old boys will do... and she just laughed and explained how she understood because she has 2 young boys as well. It truly was an awesome experience working with her and she personally made my wedding day even better than I thought it could be! Would very much recommend her to everyone in the area!
  • Christy
    Christy V. Married on 06/02/2019

Very classy and professional

Marci did our hair and makeup for my destination wedding on the beach. Marci did an amazing job. I received so many complements on my hair and makeup stayed on all day through the heat. Marci was very sweet and very professional.
    Kayla Married on 05/18/2019

Best Hair & Makeup

I'm so glad I found KyleLynn weddings because they were easy to work with and very accommodating! They did my makeup as well as hair for 6 of my bridesmaids. Getting ready the morning of the wedding was very stress free and enjoyable thanks to their organization and communication. I was an out of state bride and was not able to schedule a trial run for my makeup or meet Cari prior to wedding day but she made me feel very comfortable from the beginning. I was very pleased with how well my makeup lasted (10am-midnight) and also my bridesmaids were happy with their hair styles! Everything was perfect...highly recommend!
  • VIctoria
    Victoria Married on 05/11/2019

Beautifully Done

The three of us (mom, sister, and I) had never gotten our hair and makeup professionally done before so this was a huge gift for us to ourselves! Our hairstylist was awesome I believe it was Marcy. She was sweet and kind and took our ideas to heart!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 05/10/2019

So easy to work with!

And holy moly did they make me look good. ❤ They did hair and or makeup for 7 and stayed impossibly on schedule even through the changes thrown their way.
    Pete S. Married on 05/05/2019

Highly recommend!

Cari and Adriana were simply wonderful! They were patient and offered suggestions for all 6 ladies. Everyone loved their hair and makeup. Prior to the day of, Cari was very helpful and responsive to emails. Look no further!
    Amber M. Married on 05/04/2019

Wedded Bliss!

Totally amazing! These ladies exceeded all of my expectations! I have never had professional hair or make done, and it was superb! We started hair and make-up at 4am (OMG) and my hair and make-up were on point until 11pm when I took a shower, I could not believe it! The ladies were very accommodating for such an early wedding, the price was more than fair. I would recommend them any day! Thank you so much, ladies!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Beautiful

Cari and her team went above and beyond my expectations. Not only were my hair and makeup exceptionally done, but so were my 5 bridesmaids, MOB and MOG too. Everyone looked so beautiful, and all the girls are still raving about how happy they were with their hair and makeup. I can’t begin to thank Cari and the rest of the KyleLynn team enough. Hair and makeup were one of the most important vendors to me because I have been in some weddings with bad hair and makeup. Some of my favorite aspects that set KyleLynn apart were: individual lashes (not the fake looking strip lashes) that were included in all the services, extra lipstick sent with each girl so they could touch up their own lipstick throughout the night, hair styles that looked flawless after surviving wind, humidity, and lots of dancing, and lastly- makeup styles that accentuated everyone’s beauty while still looking like themselves. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You helped make my wedding day so beautiful!