KyleLynn Weddings Reviews

KyleLynn Weddings 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2019

Marci is amazing!!!

I had Marci from Kylelynn come to our hotel to do airbrush makeup and hair for myself (the bride) and my daughter (the flower girl). Not only did Marci make me look like a total princess... she did a great job with my daughter as well. I showed her a few inspiration photos and she nailed my look 100%. She also had a lovely personality and I felt like I was talking to a friend for the 3 hours I got pampered up. My 2 year old son was also in the hotel... and threw a few fits like 2 year old boys will do... and she just laughed and explained how she understood because she has 2 young boys as well. It truly was an awesome experience working with her and she personally made my wedding day even better than I thought it could be! Would very much recommend her to everyone in the area!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    KyleLynn Weddings 8
  • Christy

Christy Vanzant · Married on 06/02/2019

Very classy and professional

Marci did our hair and makeup for my destination wedding on the beach. Marci did an amazing job. I received so many complements on my hair and makeup stayed on all day through the heat. Marci was very sweet and very professional.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Kayla · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Hair & Makeup

I'm so glad I found KyleLynn weddings because they were easy to work with and very accommodating! They did my makeup as well as hair for 6 of my bridesmaids. Getting ready the morning of the wedding was very stress free and enjoyable thanks to their organization and communication. I was an out of state bride and was not able to schedule a trial run for my makeup or meet Cari prior to wedding day but she made me feel very comfortable from the beginning. I was very pleased with how well my makeup lasted (10am-midnight) and also my bridesmaids were happy with their hair styles! Everything was perfect...highly recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • VIctoria

VIctoria · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautifully Done

The three of us (mom, sister, and I) had never gotten our hair and makeup professionally done before so this was a huge gift for us to ourselves! Our hairstylist was awesome I believe it was Marcy. She was sweet and kind and took our ideas to heart!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    KyleLynn Weddings 9
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2019

So easy to work with!

And holy moly did they make me look good. ❤ They did hair and or makeup for 7 and stayed impossibly on schedule even through the changes thrown their way.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Pete Stewart · Married on 05/05/2019

Highly recommend!

Cari and Adriana were simply wonderful! They were patient and offered suggestions for all 6 ladies. Everyone loved their hair and makeup. Prior to the day of, Cari was very helpful and responsive to emails. Look no further!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Amber Morin · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedded Bliss!

Totally amazing! These ladies exceeded all of my expectations! I have never had professional hair or make done, and it was superb! We started hair and make-up at 4am (OMG) and my hair and make-up were on point until 11pm when I took a shower, I could not believe it! The ladies were very accommodating for such an early wedding, the price was more than fair. I would recommend them any day! Thank you so much, ladies!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Beautiful

Cari and her team went above and beyond my expectations. Not only were my hair and makeup exceptionally done, but so were my 5 bridesmaids, MOB and MOG too. Everyone looked so beautiful, and all the girls are still raving about how happy they were with their hair and makeup. I can’t begin to thank Cari and the rest of the KyleLynn team enough. Hair and makeup were one of the most important vendors to me because I have been in some weddings with bad hair and makeup. Some of my favorite aspects that set KyleLynn apart were: individual lashes (not the fake looking strip lashes) that were included in all the services, extra lipstick sent with each girl so they could touch up their own lipstick throughout the night, hair styles that looked flawless after surviving wind, humidity, and lots of dancing, and lastly- makeup styles that accentuated everyone’s beauty while still looking like themselves. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You helped make my wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Future Mrs.Mistretta

Christina · Married on 03/09/2019

They were amazing!

I could not have asked for better staff to have done my hair and makeup for my wedding! They were on time, completely professional, fun and created beautiful hair and makeup for my girls and I. I must have changed my services about 4 times and they were beyond accommodating to my wishes or when something happened and needed to change locations.

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 03/02/2019

Great quality!

Marci was so great! She was very flexible in arranging a time to meet for my hair and makeup trial. On the wedding day, she was able to perfectly execute all of the girls hair and makeup requests on the spot. Overall, the value was worth it and I thought very reasonable priced for professional, beautiful work for our hair and makeup. Hair stayed all day, and makeup was flawless!

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Nerina

Nerina · Married on 12/15/2018

Such a talented, sweet team!

Cari was so amazing! I did a trial for hair and makeup ahead of my wedding and she made me feel so comfortable, I knew I wanted her to be our stylist right away. I shared a few ideas with her and she really listened to what I was looking for. She ended up doing makeup and hair for my entire wedding party, the moms too - all of whom wanted a varying amount of “glam” and she was able to meet all their needs. Cari and her staff are incredibly talented, kind, and caring. I will definitely hire them for future occasions! Thank you, KyleLynn team!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    KyleLynn Weddings 10
    KyleLynn Weddings 11
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 11/11/2018

Exquisite!

After contacting multiple beauty vendors (whom didn’t even respond) for our big day, Kylelynn Weddings was prompt to return contact and maintain professionalism through their services. My hair/makeup trial was flawless, and Adriana even traveled to my home for the trial. I had a couple photos saved of hairstyles I preferred, and Adriana listened to my insight and created a mixture of all the photos to make a unique style that turned out PERFECT! My makeup was tasteful and elegant. Friends and family cannot stop complimenting my hair and makeup even when looking at wedding photos a month later. Adriana was so friendly and she really has the patience of a Saint when completing 3 women’s hair and makeup the day of a wedding. If I had to do it over again, Kylelynn Weddings would still be my first choice for beauty services!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Emily · Married on 07/18/2018

Absolutely perfect! I can’t say enough good things about Cari. From the initial contact, she kept in touch with me throughout the entire six months that led up to our wedding. Any questions I had, she got back to me, extremely quickly. I was from many states away so we didn’t do a trial run but Cari made me feel comfortable that it would be ok. On the day of the wedding she came with a big rolling bag filled with her “tools” and she got to work. She asked me to show her some pics of what I was thinking for makeup and hair and she basically worked off of those. The end result couldn’t have looked more beautiful! If you are getting married along the gulf coast in Florida, there isn’t another person I would have do hair and makeup. Cari is the best! How wonderful is it that she comes to you?!!

Sent on 09/22/2018
    KyleLynn Weddings 12

Brittany · Married on 07/17/2018

Highly recommend! Cari did my trial, along with my hair and makeup the day of my wedding. She did a fantastic job! I loved the way my hair and makeup turned out. I truly felt beautiful the day of my wedding. Being from out of state I was very nervous about finding someone to do my hair and makeup for such an important day in my life. However, Cari and KyleLynn weddings made the whole process stress free and were always available for any questions or concerns. Cari is fantastic at her job and is very talented and professional. The rates are also very reasonable compared to others in the Tampa area. Great quality at a great price!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2018

Absolutely amazing! The only part of my wedding that went smoothly and without problems. We were from out of town so we were not able to do a trial on anything. All of our hair and makeup was perfect and just as we wanted! If you want a fun and stressfree hairstylist/makeup artist..KyleLynn is for you! Really great rate as well

Sent on 06/15/2018
    KyleLynn Weddings 13
    KyleLynn Weddings 14
    KyleLynn Weddings 15
    KyleLynn Weddings 16

Victoria · Married on 05/20/2018

They came to our hotel and did 4 of our hair and makeup. I didn't want to be made up. I wanted a natural look and she did it better than I could have imagined...

Sent on 06/01/2018
    KyleLynn Weddings 17

Kathleen · Married on 05/04/2018

I highly recommend Kylelynn Weddings. Cari and her team are amazing. Cari did my trial along with my hair and makeup the day of my wedding. She did a fantastic job, my hair was exactly how I wanted it. Normally my hair doesn’t stay well, but it lasted all day and night. I had airbrush makeup and it looked amazing and also lasted all night. There were 9 of us getting our hair done and 5 getting makeup. Hollie and Adriana did everyone else. They were both amazing as well. Everyone loved the way their hair and makeup turned out and it all lasted, including my nieces hair who was running around quite a bit. Cari, Adriana and Hollie were all amazing and I definitely recommend them to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Alix · Married on 04/14/2018

KyleLynn Weddings and Adriana were wonderful to work with! From the trial through the wedding day Adriana wanted to be sure I loved my hair and make up. She did exactly what I had hoped for my hair and makeup and it turned out better than I imagined! All of the products that were used were top notch. Adriana was a joy to work with—she was considerate and fun to have around while we were all getting ready. I would recommend KyleLynn and Adriana to anyone who is looking to feel beautiful and have their services catered exactly to them on their wedding day! (Photos by Christian Hall and Jami-lyn Fehr at weshootweddings.com)

Sent on 07/15/2018
    KyleLynn Weddings 18
    KyleLynn Weddings 19
    KyleLynn Weddings 20
    KyleLynn Weddings 21

Marissa · Married on 03/03/2018

I am SO thankful for Natalia and Marci! They make a great team. Scheduling my trial and the big day was a breeze. Both stylists were very professional and finished ahead of schedule. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! My hair and makeup was flawless! The airbrush lasted all night and my curls didn't fall. Everyone was saying how amazing the wedding party looked. I will be recommending Kylelynn Cosmetics to everyone I know!

Sent on 03/16/2018
    KyleLynn Weddings 22
    KyleLynn Weddings 23
    KyleLynn Weddings 24

Elizabeth · Married on 03/01/2018

Marci did my hair and makeup trial months prior to the wedding. She is so talented and everything looked exactly how I had imagined. She took pictures and notes so that on the wedding day, my hair and makeup were PERFECT, again. We also had the bridesmaids' hair done and everyone was so happy with their style. Marci was on time and stayed on schedule. Perfect addition to our day!

Sent on 03/14/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 02/24/2018

I had my wedding 2.24.18 and I can not say enough about how exceptional it was! It was so enjoyable to have someone come to the resort to do our hair and my make-up. It was relaxing and Erica was so down to earth. The girls and I enjoyed her so much. She was so creative and all the girls including myself loved our hair! She nailed it! She looked at me and my dress and she knew what type of hair style I wanted with my dress. I highly recommend KyleLynn Weddings!!

Sent on 04/21/2018
    KyleLynn Weddings 25
    KyleLynn Weddings 26
    KyleLynn Weddings 27
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 11/04/2017

Cari from KyleLynn was absolutely amazing! She made me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day. I couldn't recommend her more. She first did my hair and makeup trial at my house about a month before my wedding, where it was just her and I. She made me feel very comfortable and she literally made me look identical to the pictures I showed her. When it came to the wedding day, she reproduced the same quality of work on me in my hotel room this time. It's insane how good she is! Side note: in the pictures: she did my (bride) hair and makeup, my mother (black dress) hair and makeup, and my bridesmaid's hair only. All of our hair (even theirs that were down) held up the entire evening, and they started getting them done at 9 am! And my makeup which was just traditional stayed on until the next morning. I had to scrub so hard to get it off haha! Highly recommend KyleLynn weddings!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    KyleLynn Weddings 28
    KyleLynn Weddings 29
    KyleLynn Weddings 30
    KyleLynn Weddings 31
    KyleLynn Weddings 32

Emmy · Married on 10/14/2017

KyleLynn weddings was amazing and extremely accommodating - sadly someone in my party passed away weeks before our wedding and when I told them about the situation, they handled it with empathy and adjusted everything on their end. I couldn't be more thankful. Aside from that, Cari, my stylist/artist, was amazing! She listened to what each person wanted and we all looked beautiful. I recommend KyleLynn to everyone! Thank you for making this day that much more perfect!

Sent on 04/15/2018
    KyleLynn Weddings 33
    KyleLynn Weddings 34
    KyleLynn Weddings 35
    KyleLynn Weddings 36
    KyleLynn Weddings 37

KyleLynn Weddings's reply:

Thank you Emmy! Your pictures are beautiful!

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2017

Kylelynn was amazing. Cari did my hair and makeup and I could not have been happier with it. My airbrush makeup stayed on and in place until i washed it off before bed and i cried, a lot, and was sweating for most of the evening. She was wonderful to work with and easy to reach. Several people in my wedding party got their hair and makeup done and everyone looked absolutely fantastic!! They were very fast and efficient and professional. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/30/2017