Schenectady, NY 12308 Map · Phone number

About Kyle Anne Garcia

Voted "Best Make Up Artist in the Capital Region" in Metroland's "Best Of" 2012 issue, Kyle Anne Garcia is a licensed Make-Up and Hair Artist with more than 15 years of experience in the industry. Previously a MAC artist for 10 years , she obtained essential training in editorial, bridal, fantasy and commercial styling.

Fluent in Spanish, she embraces diversity amongst her clients. Recreating vintage make-up and hair designs is one of her many interests, and her passion for bridal styling made Kyle a sought after stylist. Kyle has extensive experience working with professional photographers, videographers, and production crews.
Make-up and hair design is not just her job - it is her passion, her love, and what she was born to do.
Kyle is now an independent makeup maven and hair artist who will be thrilled to work her magic on you.

Follow Kyle Anne Garcia on

Kyle Anne Garcia 1
Kyle Anne Garcia 2
Kyle Anne Garcia 3

Sally · Married on 06/30/2018

Mother of the Bride here to tell you that Kyle came to us as a recommendation from another make-up artist who was already booked for my daughter's wedding weekend. We couldn't have been more thrilled with Kyle! Our trial happened three days before the wedding - Kyle came to our airbnb and we fell instantly in love! She understood the look both bride and mother of the bride were going for and she delivered! She was so fun to work with and she was the first make up artist I have ever met who understood what "natural" meant! While she hoped that I would go with the false eyelashes, she listened to my wishes and let me go without! The hair and makeup she did for the wedding party was fabulous! We can't say enough about Kyle - she's the BEST!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Kyle Anne Garcia 4
    Kyle Anne Garcia 5
    Kyle Anne Garcia 6

Katrina · Married on 08/19/2017

Kyle Garcia did a phenomenal job on my hair, my bridesmaid hair and my mothers hair! She was always on time and responsive to all forms of communication. My hair came out absolutely gorgeous for both my rehearsal and my wedding day. All the ladies in my wedding party and my mom loved their hair as well. She was a pleasure to work with and fit right in with us all. I would highly recommend Kyle!

-Katrina

Sent on 08/22/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/01/2017

I can't say enough fabulous things about Kyle and her work. I hired her to do my makeup, as well as the makeup of my three bridesmaids, and my two moms. Originally, only one of the bridesmaids was going to get her makeup done by Kyle, but after seeing her beautiful work, the others decided to get their makeup done too, and Kyle was totally flexible in taking them on as well. All of our makeup looked natural, yet elegant. She listened to what each of us preferred and did not overdo our makeup, as many of us have experienced in the past when getting our makeup professionally done. Kyle was also very sweet and enjoyable to chat with while she was doing our makeup. I would definitely recommend her without any reservations.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Kyle Anne Garcia FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 20.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 20.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• Schenectady, 12308 See on map