KVB Events

Palmetto Bay, FL View map Visit website

KVB Events is a wedding planning company located in Miami, Florida. Company owner and principal planner Kimberly Van Belle holds a bachelor's degree in Hospitality and Events from Florida International University. Kimberly has over six years of professional experience in planning events and has worked with award-winning companies.

KVB Events offers a range of planning options to suit your needs, style, and budget. Available packages include full planning, partial planning, and month-of coordination. All packages offer unlimited phone call and email communication and personalized planning. A selection of services that can be availed of include vendor recommendations, event design, setup and teardown, budget management, and much more. This company can also plan pre-wedding weekends, rehearsal dinners, event brunches, and more.

Leticia S. Married on 03/06/2021

Best wedding planner!

Hiring KVB Events was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding! Kim truly brought our dream wedding to life. KVB Events recommended exceptional vendors and guided us through the entire wedding planning process. Kim is extremely attentive, organized, creative, and patient. She helped me get through a postponement and everything that comes with planning a wedding during a global pandemic. We could not have done it without KVB Events. Once it came to the big day, we didn't have to worry about a thing. She executed our vision and handled everything behind the scenes- which included re-planning our entire reception the day of due to rain.
    Together with her team, she pulled together an event that was better than we had originally planned. I cannot recommend KVB Events enough!
  • Catherine
    Catherine A. Married on 02/27/2021

The best in Miami!

I had the pleasure of working with Kim for my wedding after having to reschedule due to the pandemic. Kim made the transition so smooth and was extremely supportive throughout the entire planning/postponing process while always remaining positive! From vendor selections, to timelines, to the smallest details, Kim was extremely organized and helpful. She was my advocate for all the important decisions.
    The month leading up to our wedding, Kim kept in contact with me almost everyday. I texted her all the time and she truly made us a priority. She was also always in direct contact with our vendors which we really appreciated. Our wedding day was flawless, beautiful and perfect thanks to Kim and her team! Because of her exceptional planning qualities, every detail was hit and we received the most positive feedback from all our friends and family. It truly would not have been possible without Kim or the amazing team of vendors she put together. Most importantly, Kim's patience and calming demeanor kept me stress free at all times. I was really able to relax knowing my wedding was in the best hands. You can tell she loves what she does and always goes above and beyond!
    Kim made our dreams a reality and we are forever grateful! We are incredibly happy with the outcome and can't imagine having gone through this process without her. Make sure to hire KVB for all your events and you will be able to enjoy and reminisce on your special day with great joy and peace!
  • Priscilla Macia
    Pri Married on 11/16/2018

Kim is an angel!

I met Kim through a friend and honestly I am so glad I did and I'll start from the very beginning. I got married during a difficult time and Kim made it a point to keep my pandemic nerves down and brought me back down to Earth and focused on what was important. She looked over contracts with vendors and made sure they did not miss anything. As the wedding approached she met with me a couple times in person to go over the timeline and would go over any concern I had. She communicated with all my vendors as to what was expected of them and kept them all in line. She found me a wrap for the stage a week before the wedding! The day of the wedding she was ON. TOP. OF. IT. She blew up the balloons for my bridal suite and delivered them. She made sure everything was going smoothly. Kim was an angel made planning a wedding during a global pandemic seamless.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

2901 Collins Avenue Palmetto Bay, FL, 33176
Location of (KVB Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding