12806 Frankstown Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15235 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700

About Kukucka Photography

Beth Kukucka (pronounced Ka-kutch-ka) Photography offers photojournalistic coverage of your wedding with a variety of packages that can be customized for your specific needs. My style is a unique blend of photojournalistic (candid) coverage coupled with artistic post-production, which is why it's a more specialized and personal style of wedding photography. Each image is fine tuned by me personally, and I design and print all of the Fine Arts Albums that come with every package.

My most popular package includes 7 hours of coverage, a beautiful 30-page Fine Arts Album, and an engagement session. All packages include a fully downloadable online gallery and a back-up DVD of all the images with full printing rights.

A witness with my camera as well as my heart, Beth Kukucka Photography offers a candid and relaxed approach to your coverage while still recognizing the importance of timeless family portraits.

Please visit my website, and contact me at 412-407-7600 or bethkphoto@comcast.net for a detailed brochure of pricing and package options. I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Kukucka Photography on

05 220061
05 220062

58 Reviews for Kukucka Photography

Amy · Married on 10/21/2017

There aren't enough stars in the world to do justice for the work Beth does, but I guess 5 will have to do!

We met with so many photographers before finding Beth, and both my husband and I knew immediately that she was the one. She is incredibly flexible and easy going. She doesn't force you to do any posed or staged photo's (unless that's what you want!) Her photo's truly capture the joy and emotion of every single moment during your wedding.

Our wedding day was one of the most incredible moments of our lives thus far, and being able to look back at the images Beth captured and really feel like we're back in that moment again, feeling that joy, laughing at those jokes, it's just a remarkable gift and I can not tell you how grateful I am for the work she does.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Jamie · Married on 11/14/2015

Beth has a talent and passion for Photography. She has the ability capture the moment and more importantly the emotion that people are feeling. Rarely do you find someone with so much talent. She made us feel so incredibly comfortable like we knew her for years. She is a true professional and artist. We are so glad that we selected and trusted her to capture/preserve our wedding day through her artistry. We are so pleased with the quality of her work. We would recommend her to anyone and be honored to hire her again for any special occasion.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Beth was so easy to work with, ever present at the ceremony but never "in your face". The photos are fantastic! I recommend her to all.

Sent on 12/04/2015

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• A Soulful Commitment
    A Soulful Commitment Wedding Officiants

I have seen Beth's work and I cannot express enough how she is able to capture the emotions, sentiment, and feeling of the moment. She knows exactly how to create magic with her camera. I have had the pleasure of working with her a few times, and she is professional and lovely. I recommend her for your photographer needs!

• Wisp Resort
    Wisp Resort Country Club Weddings

Had a great time working with Beth during a wedding in August at Wisp Resort. She is professional, fun, and works with such ease. She captures the perfect moments, expressions, and traditions of the wedding day. I would highly recommend Kukucka Photography.

• 12806 Frankstown Road Pittsburgh, 15235 See on map