4026 Zion Ct Se, Grand Rapids, MI 49512 Map · Phone number

About Kristy Berends Wedding Photography

Kristy Berends is a Grand Rapids, Michigan based photographer, specializing in weddings, engagements, families, newborns, children, and maternity.

IMG9050a
51193710167ef4a7f3e1b
IMG0093a

11 Reviews for Kristy Berends Wedding Photography

Anna · Married on 09/17/2016

We were so blessed to have Kristy as our photographer! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. She did an amazing job the day of the wedding as well as keeping good contact with me throughout the planning process. She was so sweet and was also very good at giving direction when needed. I've seen a few sneak peaks of our photos and I am thrilled with the end results. She was able to capture the small candid moments as well as the classic essentials, which was exactly what I was looking for. I would Highly recommend Kristy to anyone looking for a wedding Photographer in the Grand Rapids area! :)

Sent on 09/29/2016

Emily · Married on 09/02/2016

Kristy was amazing and more than we could have ever asked for! We dont take many photos and the memories we now have from our engagement session and wedding day bring smiles to our faces every time. She has such an eye for beautiful compositions and detail. She has no problem instructing large and small groups and going with the flow. We have received endless compliments on our pictures already. On top of her talent she is also extremely professional and responds quickly to emails and always has solid answers to questions. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/29/2016

We could not be happier with our choice to use Kristy as our wedding photographer! We absolutely love how our photos turned out! We told her what we were looking for and she nailed it. In addition to taking beautiful photos, she was a delight to work with. Our families and multiple members of the the bridal party have commented on how nice she was to be around on our wedding day! Other raves include: she got through the group pictures really quickly, she got us our photos before we got back from our honeymoon, she was very reasonably priced compared to the other photographers we looked at, and she was very flexible in terms of the hours we wanted here there taking pictures. We truly cannot say enough good things! From the groom - "Stop stressing over a photographer decision for your wedding and just book Kristy right now!"

Sent on 11/13/2015

Kristy Berends Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,990.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• Blue Door Creative
    Blue Door Creative Wedding Planners

Kristy is one of the most amazing photographers I have ever had the pleasure of working with! Our day together started with a torrential downpour in Michigan. Though the weather was not ideal, Kristy never wavered. She was calm, collected, and forever capturing the small details. Looking through my clients gallery, Kristy's candids were my absolute favorite!

• 4026 Zion Ct Se Grand Rapids, 49512 See on map