On location, Plymouth, MA 02360 Map · Phone number

About Kristen Strassel Makeup Artist

I love being part of a bride's wedding day. It's such an exciting and happy place to be, to see all of a bride's vision and hard work come together. My favorite part of my job is that I get to constantly see new and exciting places and meet interesting people, all while getting a behind the scenes peek at the things not everyone gets to see.

I am a professional makeup artist working in the New England area. When I’m not doing bridal makeup, I regularly work on commercial, corporate, television, film, and print sets. On your wedding day, you will need to look good in person, in photographs, as well as on video. It’s important to hire someone who can make all of those mediums work in harmony. My work can regularly be seen on The Travel Channel, Animal Planet, HGTV, and NESN, many commercials, as well as billboards throughout New England. In addtion to other movie work, I’ve worked on the wedding scenes the feature films Bride Wars, Zoo Keeper, and The Box.

I work with you to create the look you envision for your wedding day. If it's a natural beachy look, something red carpet, or a period look, we can make it happen...and you will still feel like you. I offer airbrush foundation application. This application is made for long wear and is fantastic for brides and wedding parties. It has a lightweight and flawless finish that looks and feels like skin. It’s sweat proof and water proof, so it can stand up to kisses, tears, and most importantly, dancing the night away! It will last all night. If you’re looking for a more traditional foundation application, I have a kit full of professional quality products ready to create the look that's right for you. I’m experienced working with all ages and skin types, so everyone in your party will be camera ready and looking and feeling their best.

All of my services are offered at the location that is most convenient to you. I’m easy going and I respond to email and phone calls in a timely manner. I can accomodate large wedding parties while still giving you personalized attention. I reguarly do weddings not only on the Cape and South Shore, but also in Boston, Rhode Island, and Western Massachusetts. If you’re interested in finding out more about my services or you would like to set up at trial, please visit my website or contact me at kjstrassel@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

pennysmall
heidibelove
KAsmall

7 Reviews for Kristen Strassel Makeup Artist

Candis · Married on 06/04/2011

Kristen was wonderful to work with on the day of our wedding! I live out of state and unfortunately couldn't do my makeup trial until a few days before the wedding. Kristen was so flexible in working with when I was available, I truly appreciated it. One of the great things about working with Kristen is that she comes onsite not only for the day of the wedding but for the trial run as well. The trial makeup and makeup the day of the wedding were exactly what I was looking for! One of my bridesmaids told me I should take notes :-) Kristen also did the make for all of the girls in the wedding and everyone looked AMAZING!

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2011

I was so happy I found Kristen! She always answered my emails very promptly. I don't usually wear much makeup, and I didn't want to look overdone on my wedding day. Other than that, I didn't really know how to describe what I wanted for makeup, but Kristen knew just the questions to ask and I was so happy with what she did! She wrote down everything she did at the trial so she could recreate it on my wedding day. All my bridesmaids, my mom, and my husbands mother looked great as well and they were all very happy with what she did! I would recommend her to anyone looking to get married in the area!

leanne · Married on 05/18/2011

Kristen was a plesure to work with, she ansered all my questions. My make up was light and natural and lasted well into the night. I had a wonderful time with her.

Award

Kristen Strassel Makeup Artist FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Karrie Welch Makeup
    Karrie Welch Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristen is a fabulous makeup artist with a wealth of experience in all aspects of makeup artistry. She is both knowledgeable and professional-she will have any bride glowing on her wedding day!

• Makeup Artistry by Liz
    Makeup Artistry by Liz Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristen is someone I'm proud to call a mentor. Any bride who hires her will get the benefit of an artist with experience in so many aspects of the beauty industry: from weddings to movie sets to advertising to fashion to celebrity appearances, Kristen has done it all. What I especially love about her work is that the result isn't about stamping a "signature look" on her client - it's about bringing out her client's features in a subtle-yet-striking, thoroughly beautiful way that will stand the test of time (and the test of wedding day tears, kisses, and perspiration!) Cape Cod brides, your search is over!

• On location Plymouth, 02360 See on map