The Pampered Pearl

938 Main st route 6A, Yarmouth Port, MA 02675 Map · Phone number · Visit website
1 review
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About The Pampered Pearl

The Pampered Pearl is a Small Skin Care studio where we offer a wide range of skincare, waxing and body care services.

We specialize in the care and pampering of all clients. We are located inside of Waves Hairport at 938 main st route 6A in Yarmouthport MA. Owned and Operated by Vanessa Cross, A licesned esthetican and make-up artist. Make-up and special occasion events are her speciaity and what got her into the industry to expand her education and become an esthetican.

I have done make-up for film, weddings, stage and special occasions for 3 years. I do airbrushing as well as tab lashes. I typically start with a trial. During the trail we would go over the desired look for your wedding day, whether its more natural or full glam. I do a skin analysis and color matching. then I would do your make-up exactly the way it will look for your big day and take some referance photots. We also go over bridesmaids looks and how many people in your party. I charge $75.00 for the trial.

For bridal make-up day of wedding I charge $150.00 which including airbrushing and tabbed lashes

I am Airbrsuhed trained and use the Best Airbrush in the Biz Temptu with a Silicon Based foundation which lasts up to 16 hours.

I also offer Bridal Packages that incorrperate both Skincare, Waxing and Make-up. Feel free to reach out to me to discuss what your needs are and pricing.

I am a Cape Cod Native who loves nature, the ocean, yoga, biking,traveling and my dog Leeloo.

My Make-up style is Natural with highlights on the eyes and lips. Making you look like the best version of you. Though i love trend make-up i find it important to make you look like you. Its also super important that you are happy with the look. If you feel that we would be a good fit I would love to set-up a trial and speak with you.

• Woman-owned
Amber, Trend Make-up
skin care studio 1 1 51 2018307 161689093451799

1 Reviews for The Pampered Pearl

The Pampered Pearl FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 65
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Salon
    Spa
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Pampered Pearl 1
    VIP Discount

This is a Special VIP discount off all Facial and Waxing Services for couples using the Knot or Wedding Wire.

Please Visit ThePamperedPearlSkin.com For booking and the Menu of Services and Add ons I Offer.

Call or book online- 508-280-7791

Be Wax ready or get your skin glow on before your big DAY!

Whether you decide to book me as your make-up artist or not. If you have found me here and are looking for services.Please Mention when booking or arriving and you will get 15% off any service offered in studio.

Limited Time Offering!

Did I mention ...I do all Services on Both Men and Women.

Team of The Pampered Pearl

Vanessa  Cross

Vanessa Cross

Owner, Make-up Artist, Esthetician

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for checking out my page and welcome!

I am Vanessa, 33, Make-up Artist, Esthetican and Spa Owner.

My Passion in skin care and make-up has lead me here to provide services to you and your bridal party. I am easy going, but determinded and hardwokring. I am an energy worker and pride myself on professionalism. I

I have lived on Cape Cod most of my life. I am so lucky to live such a beautful seaside community filled with local talent, food and of course beautiful nature.

I love walking the beaches with my dog and boyfriend all year, searching for driftwood for some of my art, going to local coffee shops and stores and finding the best little places to retreat too. Cape Cod is one of the most beautiful places and we are so grateful to be a part of it.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 938 Main st route 6A Yarmouth Port, MA, 02675 See on map
    508-503-6121 (Phone number)
    5082807791 (Fax Number)
    Friday thorugh Monday 10am to 7PM On site make-up appliaction
    Location of (The Pampered Pearl)