Cape Cod MA, Marstons Mills, MA 02648 Map · Phone number

cookphoto3

10 Reviews for Lisa George

Katelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend

We used Lisa George and her team for our wedding make up and it was absolutely perfect. Tiffany her right hand lady is the best! She is extremely nice, professional and did an amazing job! The air brush make up is so light weight and looks amazing! I couldn't be more happy with how fabulous my bridesmaids and myself looked at my wedding!
    Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Sari · Married on 09/23/2017

Lisa and her team are AMAZING. I know little to nothing about hair and make-up, and Lisa did such a perfect job with my make-up – it looked bridal, but I still looked like myself. Both my mom and my husband’s mom rarely wear make-up, and they were both very pleased as well. Lisa is truly a professional and knows exactly what she is doing. You have to leave it to the experts and you will be extremely satisfied! Jessica, who did my hair, was an absolute dream. I didn’t really have a vision, but I showed her a few pictures from online. She took what I showed her and made it absolutely perfect. The rest of Lisa’s team did a fabulous job with my bridesmaids and the flower girls and they were all very professional (kind, arrived on time, etc). Everyone loved their hair and make-up. Additionally, the trial was very easy and it was fun to work with Lisa and Jessica a few months before the wedding. Highly recommended! Thanks Lisa and Jessica for helping make the wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Alicia · Married on 09/05/2015

Lisa George and her team are fabulous. I booked Lisa at the suggestion of friends and vendors, and I'm so glad I did (not that I would need any convincing after perusing her portfolio). She is extremely professional and great at her job. She uses airbrush make-up which feels light and remains flawless for hours. I felt like she truly tailored the make-up look to my desires and to the shape of my face, eyes, etc, in order to naturally highlight my features. My make-up remained flawless for over 12 hours, including after photos on the beach! I worked with Jess for my hair, who is absolutely amazing and can replicate just about any style you want. I gave her one picture for my trial, but later decided I wanted more overall volume, which she executed perfectly. Lisa, Jess, and the other ladies on her team arrived to my parents' house on time, with all supplies necessary, and worked on our bridal party (12 of us including Moms!) tirelessly from 8:45 AM to 1 PM and finished right on time so there was no stress whatsoever. Lisa really knows what works and what doesn't when it comes to weddings; you give her the numbers for hair and make-up, and she will assemble a team and a timeline to make it happen. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride!!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Lisa George FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 105.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Cape Cod MA Marstons Mills, 02648 See on map
    774 521 3107 (Phone number)