Lisa George Reviews

10 | Marstons Mills, MA

10 Reviews for Lisa George

Katelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend

We used Lisa George and her team for our wedding make up and it was absolutely perfect. Tiffany her right hand lady is the best! She is extremely nice, professional and did an amazing job! The air brush make up is so light weight and looks amazing! I couldn't be more happy with how fabulous my bridesmaids and myself looked at my wedding!
    Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Sari · Married on 09/23/2017

Lisa and her team are AMAZING. I know little to nothing about hair and make-up, and Lisa did such a perfect job with my make-up – it looked bridal, but I still looked like myself. Both my mom and my husband’s mom rarely wear make-up, and they were both very pleased as well. Lisa is truly a professional and knows exactly what she is doing. You have to leave it to the experts and you will be extremely satisfied! Jessica, who did my hair, was an absolute dream. I didn’t really have a vision, but I showed her a few pictures from online. She took what I showed her and made it absolutely perfect. The rest of Lisa’s team did a fabulous job with my bridesmaids and the flower girls and they were all very professional (kind, arrived on time, etc). Everyone loved their hair and make-up. Additionally, the trial was very easy and it was fun to work with Lisa and Jessica a few months before the wedding. Highly recommended! Thanks Lisa and Jessica for helping make the wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Alicia · Married on 09/05/2015

Lisa George and her team are fabulous. I booked Lisa at the suggestion of friends and vendors, and I'm so glad I did (not that I would need any convincing after perusing her portfolio). She is extremely professional and great at her job. She uses airbrush make-up which feels light and remains flawless for hours. I felt like she truly tailored the make-up look to my desires and to the shape of my face, eyes, etc, in order to naturally highlight my features. My make-up remained flawless for over 12 hours, including after photos on the beach! I worked with Jess for my hair, who is absolutely amazing and can replicate just about any style you want. I gave her one picture for my trial, but later decided I wanted more overall volume, which she executed perfectly. Lisa, Jess, and the other ladies on her team arrived to my parents' house on time, with all supplies necessary, and worked on our bridal party (12 of us including Moms!) tirelessly from 8:45 AM to 1 PM and finished right on time so there was no stress whatsoever. Lisa really knows what works and what doesn't when it comes to weddings; you give her the numbers for hair and make-up, and she will assemble a team and a timeline to make it happen. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride!!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Christine · Married on 10/31/2015

I found Lisa and her team the same way I found many of our wedding vendors: online reviews. I wasn’t interested in spending any time on my wedding day in a salon, and my basic criteria was that the person would come to the house to get us ready and make me look and feel like the best version of myself. I do not wear much makeup – chapstick and eyeliner (and mascara if I’m feeling fancy!) – and didn’t want to feel like I was wearing a mask as a bride. Lisa and her team did not disappoint and lived up to every positive review. All of my bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law, and two flower girls looked absolutely stunning. They are all so beautiful in their own right, and Lisa and her team brought out their individual beauty in the most perfect way. They looked like the most fabulous versions of themselves without looking or feeling like they were wearing too much makeup. As the bride, I couldn’t have been happier with how I looked on my wedding day. I felt so pretty, and the makeup was so light that I could hardly tell that I was wearing any. I didn’t spend a single second worrying about how I looked – my makeup stayed put all day long without even a touch up. Lisa was careful not to hide my freckles and made sure I didn’t look or feel like I was wearing a mask. Jess did my hair, and I was so thrilled with what she did. On the day of the trial, Jess gave me exactly what I asked for. As time went on and I looked at pictures from the trial, I realized that it wasn’t what I wanted. As I was about to get into the chair to be styled, I told Jess I wanted something different. She was patient and flexible, listened to what I was describing, looked at a photo, and gave me EXACTLY what I was hoping for. She was great fun to be around and a true professional in her work. Lisa, Jess, and the entire team did an outstanding job making me and my girls look and feel beautiful. All of our hair and makeup stood the test of time, lasting the entire day and night

Sent on 01/18/2016

Stacy · Married on 11/08/2014

Lisa and her team did such a fantastic job on our wedding day makeup. All the ladies looks fabulous throughout the day, and my makeup was just right...not over-the-top, just simple, sophisticated and romantic. I'm normally not 100% pleased when others do my makeup, and some other bridesmaids were hesitant, but everyone was impressed and felt this was the best makeup service they'd ever received.

Sent on 01/12/2015

krista · Married on 10/09/2016

I absolutely loved my makeup and hair! All my bridesmaids looked fabulous. My hair stayed in place so well! The girls doing our hair and makeup were so nice. I also did a trial which went really well and was very helpful for me ( I felt it was kind of pricey for a trial compared to day of price, but worth it.) they came to the house we were getting ready at.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Stacey · Married on 10/16/2015

Lisa did a great job with the whole bridal party. She is extremely attentive to detail, and made sure that everyone was happy with what she had done (which we all were!) After I broke out from the makeup used during my trial, Lisa went above and beyond to make sure that she used something I wouldn't react to on my wedding day. She was responsive and professional (and also hilarious!) and all of my girls enjoyed interacting with her throughout the day. We had Jess doing our hair, who was also extremely sweet and accommodating to what everyone wanted. Jess did a great job matching everyone's hair to their own personal style, and did an overall excellent job. Would highly recommend both of these ladies!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Lisa and her team were amazing! They made my bridesmaids and me feel comfortable and at ease, which is hard to do the morning of your wedding. I felt that they listened to our requests and turned us all into the most beautiful versions of ourselves.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Stephanie · Married on 08/23/2014

Lisa and her team were true professionals. I did a lot of research on make up/hair before booking anyone for my wedding, yet what sold me on Lisa was not only her fabulous portfolio but her tremendous years of experience. Lisa does the make up and has as team of female consultants who do hair and are only the best at what they do. I had Jess for my hair and she was wonderful! I ended up going with a hair style the day of my wedding that differed from my trial but that was no issue for Jess...she styled to perfection. To describe Lisa----she is a true artist and puts make up on your face like it is a masterpiece. She tailors colors/shades to your face and highlights your best assets. My biggest concern going into finding a make up artist was that I did not want to look like a clown, but rather myself just enhanced, and that is exactly what I received. Her prices are competitive with all other hair/make up artists -- I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2015

3.5
      0.5

I would NOT recommend Lisa George for your wedding. She came highly recommended from my venue and after speaking with her multiple times, I thought it was going to be great. At my first trial I was asked to bring a picture. I essentially wanted a simple, classy chignon and I came out looking like a Quaker from the 70's. GROSS. They could tell I was unhappy so they tried again. Still no good. Droopy and sad looking - nothing like the photo I had showed them. Third time and it still sucked. Lisa invited me down for a second trial with a new girl which went better. On the day of my wedding, the girl who was doing my hair showed up five minutes late. I called and emailed but never got a response. Sheer panic set in. Hair came out okay, not exactly like the trial but nothing I can do about it now. Overall, everything went pretty well until the hair stylist started counting the money, laying it out in piles on the table. Counting, checking her phone, texting, counting. I said what is going on? We agreed in email on a price, less the second trial which I shouldn't have been charged for. She thought I may have overpaid. I said if I did, keep it for yourself it’s only another $50. It was all very sketchy. She asked if I could send the email to prove the amount. Um REALLY? I’ll email it to you tomorrow because I'm literally stepping into my dress and photographers are on their way. You need to move the piles of money now. It was honestly, the most unprofessional thing I’ve ever witnessed. The day after our wedding, I forwarded her the email. Lisa argued that she was trying to make sure I didn't overpay but I told her time and again to keep the extra money so what was her point? I expressed my disappointment with her being late and Lisa made up an excuse. Lisa is miserable to work with and on your wedding day you don't want the headache. Use someone else.

Sent on 07/05/2015